Trumps debt ceiling problem

Trump isn't in office...he was able to successfully work with Congress and pass a bi-partisan plan in 2019....

So far the House has passed a Debt Ceiling package this year, Xiden and the Dems have refused to act...the problem isn't a former President who has no control over the current President...it's the current President's problem.

He's been in office. And he's running for the office again. So last time I checked discussing Ex presidents and candidates is still acceptable for political discussions.

I understand English just fine. I asked you why you think the current debt ceiling “crisis” is Trump’s problem.

Because it got to this problem because it was increased twice and suspended in the last 6 years. 4 of which were during Trumps term.
And because Trump has this idea that we can extend the debt ceiling forever. He wanted the debt ceiling eliminated all together.
And he's a presidential candidate. That's WHY.
Your response was because he is a candidate for President. Logic dictates it would also be a problem for all those I listed because they are also candidates, Simp.

So yes, you need to break out the crayons and your Buzz Lightyear coloring book and go entertain yourself. The adults are talking.

You need to just stop being a Trump loyalist and realize who TF you're supporting to take the white house next time.
A big spending liberal Republican (Trump) ain't much different than a big spending liberal (Biden)

He's been in office. And he's running for the office again. So last time I checked discussing Ex presidents and candidates is still acceptable for political discussions.
but how is he have anything to do with the current debt limit crisis???

Now that we're at this point, you're absolutely correct. My biggest problem with the GOP is that they're spend freaks all the way up to the debt ceiling problem, then suddenly it's "We've got to cut spending."

I'm just wondering why TF didn't they think about all that when they were voting yes on the last 3 omnibus bills?
They're hypocrites. And don't care one bit when a GOP president is in office. And they have no problem raising the debt ceiling when a republican is president.

It's a shame the voters are so forgetful. Because this has been the pattern for as long as I can remember.

Again, it’s not just republicans.

Because it got to this problem because it was increased twice and suspended in the last 6 years. 4 of which were during Trumps term.
And because Trump has this idea that we can extend the debt ceiling forever. He wanted the debt ceiling eliminated all together.
And he's a presidential candidate. That's WHY.

You need to just stop being a Trump loyalist and realize who TF you're supporting to take the white house next time.
A big spending liberal Republican (Trump) ain't much different than a big spending liberal (Biden)
Your story keeps changing.

Ask your handlers to make up your mind, Simp.

Your story keeps changing.

Ask your handlers to make up your mind, Simp.

Not changing at all. It's been the point from the git go. Again, note the title. "Trumps debt ceiling problem." If he wasn't running it again, it wouldn't be his problem now, would it?

I knew I should've brought out the crayons.

Not changing at all. It's been the point from the git go. Again, note the title. "Trumps debt ceiling problem." If he wasn't running it again, it wouldn't be his problem now, would it?

I knew I should've brought out the crayons.
Why is it his problem when this “crisis” is on Veggie Joe’s watch , and due to Veggie Joe’s refusal to sign the debt ceiling increase bill passed by the Republican House?

Why is it his problem when this “crisis” is on Veggie Joe’s watch , and due to Veggie Joe’s refusal to sign the debt ceiling increase bill passed by the Republican House?

For those who don't know how this all works, here's a help.

Inflation rates and high gas prices don't just suddenly fall from the sky. There's things that have to happen for this to occur.
By the time Biden stepped into office this course was set. There was no turning back from it, regardless of who was president.
How did it get there? Because of the borrowing, spending, trade and oil deals that were made when Trump was in office.
It was solely on Biden, the inflation and gas price increases wouldn't have even started until Bidens 2nd year.

Trump's not in office....when he was he was able to work with Congress to ensure we didn't default...Xiden's there now, and has refused to work with Congress on it...it's XIden's problem
Magaturds never hold their orange diety accountable. For anything. We can't take the word of any magaturd seriously.

Trump's not in office....when he was he was able to work with Congress to ensure we didn't default...Xiden's there now, and has refused to work with Congress on it...it's XIden's problem

When Trump was in office he not once called for a reduction in spending. In fact he only vetoed 1 spending bill in his entire 4 years. 2 of which were house controlled by the democrats.

For those who don't know how this all works, here's a help.

Inflation rates and high gas prices don't just suddenly fall from the sky. There's things that have to happen for this to occur.
By the time Biden stepped into office this course was set. There was no turning back from it, regardless of who was president.
How did it get there? Because of the borrowing, spending, trade and oil deals that were made when Trump was in office.
It was solely on Biden, the inflation and gas price increases wouldn't have even started until Bidens 2nd year.
Cool story……but nothing but pathetic deflection from your failures in this thread.

Try harder, Simp.

Cool story……but nothing but pathetic deflection from your failures in this thread.

Try harder, Simp.

It's facts that compute in your Trump infected brain.
No worries, Trump doesn't understand economics either. Remember his plan is to just print more money.

It's facts that compute in your Trump infected brain.
No worries, Trump doesn't understand economics either. Remember his plan is to just print more money.

Try harder, Simp.

Yeah I still haven't seen a medical price drop since it began.
me neither, lost my doctor of 20+ years, lost the best insurance I ever had. If someone says they are a democrat now and reference ACA, I just have to walk away.

me neither, lost my doctor of 20+ years, lost the best insurance I ever had. If someone says they are a democrat now and reference ACA, I just have to walk away.

I lost my doctor too. But it was only because they company I worked for bought their insurance from a different, more affordable company. My doctor didn't subscribe to that insurance. So it really had nothing to do with the ACA.

I lost my doctor too. But it was only because they company I worked for bought their insurance from a different, more affordable company. My doctor didn't subscribe to that insurance. So it really had nothing to do with the ACA.
without ACA you would still have your doctor, so I disagree. Democrats passed that awful legislation to help 15% of the country that sat on their asses. Mathematically it is the largest blunder in our history

Gotta pick the lessor of two evils when it comes to deficits. Veggie Joe proposed running our debt up to $51 TRILLION over the next ten years.
Lets be clear... For the last 30 years GOP presidents have increased deficits and Democratic have decreased them.

Yet you come on here and try and blame the Democrats for the national debt....

Get real...

GOP have a policy of tax cuts which favour the rich which increase the deficits which have to be paid off by everyone... Where were you when Trump tax cuts were being proposed...
This is the GOP con job, tax cuts for the rich and than we can afford nothing for normal Americans...

without ACA you would still have your doctor, so I disagree. Democrats passed that awful legislation to help 15% of the country that sat on their asses. Mathematically it is the largest blunder in our history

The ACA didn't have much to do about the companies decision to swap insurance companies. They could've kept the same one. But the new one offered better rates and/or plans.
And who was going to argue with them over it? They were paying like 70% of our premiums.

Lets be clear... For the last 30 years GOP presidents have increased deficits and Democratic have decreased them.

Yet you come on here and try and blame the Democrats for the national debt....

Get real...

GOP have a policy of tax cuts which favour the rich which increase the deficits which have to be paid off by everyone... Where were you when Trump tax cuts were being proposed...
This is the GOP con job, tax cuts for the rich and than we can afford nothing for normal Americans...

They've both increased and decreased it. W Bush did the most damage. But it was easy for Obama to bring it down because the wars were either ending or subsiding. And much of Trumps deficit spending was because of Covid.
I don't give Trump a pass on it though. He spent way too much money on Covid relief. Money that went to corporations that should've just failed. Money that went to organizations that were supposed to help, but created a lot of fraud and corruption. Money that went to programs that never should've been. Pelosi got bills passed that funded way too much. And Trump signed them.
Both R & D's are fully responsible for almost all deficit increases.

This is an issue were Republican and democrat voters can come together on. But both sides refuse to. It's almost like they enjoy the fighting.
10.25.19.png

Forum List

Back