Tennessee Democrats expelled for violating policy to be honored at White House

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
….while at the same time, Biden has not hosted or visited the families of the victims of the transgender murderer. Could politics be influencing his response, perchance?

….while at the same time, Biden has not hosted or visited the families of the victims of the transgender murderer. Could politics be influencing his response, perchance?

That figures.

The Potatohead will honor any low life scumbag.

If you want to get recognition for being an asshole, the White House wants to invite you for a lavish celebration.

They should wear black gloves, just one each.

Tommie-Smith-American-fists-John-Carlos-Olympic-1968.jpg

Yup. If you disrupt an official proceeding and you’re a Republican, you are tossed in jail for a year without a trial.

If you disrupt an official proceeding and you’re a Democrat, you are honored with an invitation to the White House.

I don't recall members of the TN Legislature running away or cowering for their lives because these three people staged a short protest.

I mean, I'm sure the sight of two scary black man made you wet your panties, Lisa. You really need to invest in those Depends.

What.....you think that politics maybe be influencing the actions of a politician?

How could such a thing happen?

Excellent. Calls out the racist Tennessee leaders and makes them the continued spectacle they are. Hows that TN speaker doing? Still having an affair with the Governors secretary’s wife?

They did?

Forum List

Back