Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

Honey, see post #82 and 92, straight from the cdc today. ;)
Dumbfuck, didn't you bother to read your own link...?

COVID-19: Cases among Persons Repatriated to the United States† --- 42
Honey, what do you not get? There are 14 cases that have been tested here. Those 42 did not come down with it here. -
This table represents cases detected and tested in the United States through U.S. public health surveillance systems since January 21, 2020.
Who said anything about where it was contracted? There are 60 cases currently in the U.S..
Seriously? Only 14 people within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US!
That's not true either. You excel in failing. According to the CDC, only 2 came down with it in the U.S.. 12 others came down with it elsewhere but traveled to the U.S.. 42 others came down with it on a cruise ship before coming back to the U.S..

You really suck at reality.
The Symptoms within the US! And then Confirmed within the US! Geeesh. Talk about dense!

Dumbfuck, didn't you bother to read your own link...?

COVID-19: Cases among Persons Repatriated to the United States† --- 42
Honey, what do you not get? There are 14 cases that have been tested here. Those 42 did not come down with it here. -
This table represents cases detected and tested in the United States through U.S. public health surveillance systems since January 21, 2020.
Who said anything about where it was contracted? There are 60 cases currently in the U.S..
Seriously? Only 14 people within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US!
That's not true either. You excel in failing. According to the CDC, only 2 came down with it in the U.S.. 12 others came down with it elsewhere but traveled to the U.S.. 42 others came down with it on a cruise ship before coming back to the U.S..

The Symptoms within the US! And then Confirmed within the US! Geeesh. Talk about dense!
There are 60 confirmed cases inside the U.S.

You tried, and failed, to spin that into 14 came down "within the U.S." but that too is ridiculously wrong.

42 came down with it on the cruise and were repatriated.
3 came down with it in China and were repatriated
12 are travel related
2 are not travel related.

and to date, despite your idiocy that "within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US." the first known case to be contracted in the U.S. was discovered just today....

C.D.C. Confirms First Possible Community Transmission of Coronavirus in U.S.

A person in California who was not exposed to anyone known to be infected with the coronavirus, and had not traveled to countries in which the virus is circulating, has tested positive for the infection.

It may be the first case of community spread in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Wednesday.

Just admit you're a fucking retard and move on. It's not like there's anyone here who doesn't already know it.

We're safe now from the Coronavirus ... Impeached Trump will keep it out of the U.S....

images

You tried, and failed, to spin that into 14 came down "within the U.S." but that too is ridiculously wrong.

12 are travel related

and to date, despite your idiocy that "within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US." the first known case to be contracted in the U.S. was discovered just today....

A person in California who was not exposed to anyone known to be infected with the coronavirus, and had not traveled to countries in which the virus is circulating, has tested positive for the infection.

It may be the first case of community spread in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Wednesday.

Just admit you're a fucking retard and move on. It's not like there's anyone here who doesn't already know it.
Once again, quit being dense. There have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US.
The other 42 went from quarantine to another quarantine when they arrived here. Didn’t know I’d have to explain every minutia to you. Now do you get it?

12 are travel related

Once again, quit being dense. There have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US.
The other 42 went from quarantine to another quarantine when they arrived here. Didn’t know I’d have to explain every minutia to you. Now do you get it?
LOLOLOL

Now you're trying to alter what you said. That reveals even you know you're an idiot. :lmao:

Now you say: "there have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US."

Earlier you said: "only 14 people within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US!"

No, dumbfuck, only one person is known to have "come down with it within the U.S."

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

12 are travel related

LOLOLOL

Now you're trying to alter what you said. That reveals even you know you're an idiot. :lmao:

Now you say: "there have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US."

Earlier you said: "only 14 people within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US!"

No, dumbfuck, only one person is known to have "come down with it within the U.S."
Excuse me, you are choosing to twist this, not me. Only 14 people within the US have given rise to others being exposed unknowingly. Those other 42 have been contained since their arrival. They are not a threat to spreading the virus within the US as they will remain under quarantine until they are well. And your idiotic profanity only shows how you have a prblem here. Not me.

12 are travel related

LOLOLOL

Excuse me, you are choosing to twist this, not me. Only 14 people within the US have given rise to others being exposed unknowingly. Those other 42 have been contained since their arrival. They are not a threat to spreading the virus within the US as they will remain under quarantine until they are well. And your idiotic profanity only shows how you have a prblem here. Not me.
LOLOL

You literally shifted your position from "they came down with it within the U.S.," ... to ... "they were diagnosed in the U.S." Changing your position is a tacit confession that you're full of shit. Maybe you should ask Impeached Trump if you can borrow his sharpie so you can alter what you first said. :lmao:

And still -- there are 60 confirmed cases inside the U.S., not 15.

12 are travel related

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

You literally shifted your position from "they came down with it within the U.S.," ... to ... "they were diagnosed in the U.S." Changing your position is a tacit confession that you're full of shit. Maybe you should ask Impeached Trump if you can borrow his sharpie so you can alter what you first said. :lmao:

No, I shifted nothing. Have fun arguing with yourself. The truth is here for all to see.

12 are travel related

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

No, I shifted nothing. Have fun arguing with yourself. The truth is here for all to see.
Yeah, everyone reading this sees how you shifted from cases where they came down with the virus in the U.S. ... to cases where they didn't come down with it in the U.S.

rotfl-gif.288736

Trump doesn't handle it and you know that. Executives delegate jobs.

Essentially what you are saying is you think the CDC is inept because of your emotional response to the Trump presidency.

Dumb
No I’m saying I don’t trust a word Trump says and I’m going to get my information straight from the source. I’m also saying Trumps speech was an embarrassment and not the appropriate time to boast about how good a job he is doing.
Trump is Trump.

You acting like this is something new is ridiculous
That he is. Trolling the Dems during election time is one thing. But Trump being Trump during a medical crisis = not cool

It hasn’t stopped any of the dims from taking a cheap shot at him. You get what you give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s not a cheap shot. It is a serious virus and this was a serious speech and Trump made a joke out of it. It’s a clown show up there. Did you watch it?

Watched every second of it. He had experts break down the situation, and give realistic knowledge about what they know currently. He has been proactive, but isn’t fear mongering. I guarantee that most of the people complaining, don’t get flu shots yearly. The clown [emoji1782] show was the recent dim debates. Did you watch that? Which one of those incompetent imbeciles, is prepared to deal with the needs of the country? What would you do differently, expert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked Nanzi being trotted out to offer the marxist rebuttal.... that stuttering fuck is starting to remind me of Granny Clampett, with the shaking and the stammering. Completely incoherent, and seemingly unaware of it. I half expected her to start skinning a possum and gnawing on it in front of the cameras.

I'm sure the 23-year old intern that wakes that shitstain up, pours it a double Cuttysark, and then preps it with talking points is about to pull their hair out and go work in fast food.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

The Joke is on you fear monger.
Why are you afraid of The Corona Virus, when the plagues coming soon straight out of the Book of Revelation will destroy over half of all life on earth?

12 are travel related

LOLOLOL

The fact that you are being so chickenshit over this just shows that all you see this situation is as a way to bash Trump.

You've been outed as a partisan hack twat, now go back into your hole, you fucking poseur.

12 are travel related

LOLOLOL

The fact that you are being so chickenshit over this just shows that all you see this situation is as a way to bash Trump.

You've been outed as a partisan hack twat, now go back into your hole, you fucking poseur.
:cuckoo:

Why can’t he do any simple task without lying?

Trump says there are only 15 cases while CDC says there are 60

Lying fuck.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN

Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site.

The date is from 2 weeks ago try and keep up!

12 are travel related

LOLOLOL

Fuck off, Marty. There's a price for these losers to pay when they make up shit along the way.

12 are travel related

LOLOLOL

Fuck off, Marty. There's a price for these losers to pay when they make up shit along the way.

Since you lefties are so freaked out about the number of coronoavirus cases, I might as well tell you this: It's not like the flu. You can feel perfectly healthy and not even know you have it.

12 are travel related

LOLOLOL

Now that is rich! Lol

Forum List

Back