Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

The Joke is on you fear monger.
Why are you afraid of The Corona Virus, when the plagues coming soon straight out of the Book of Revelation will destroy over half of all life on earth?

How many cases in Russia so far, Comrade?

There are 60 confirmed cases inside the U.S.

You tried, and failed, to spin that into 14 came down "within the U.S." but that too is ridiculously wrong.

42 came down with it on the cruise and were repatriated.
3 came down with it in China and were repatriated
12 are travel related
2 are not travel related.

and to date, despite your idiocy that "within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US." the first known case to be contracted in the U.S. was discovered just today....

C.D.C. Confirms First Possible Community Transmission of Coronavirus in U.S.

A person in California who was not exposed to anyone known to be infected with the coronavirus, and had not traveled to countries in which the virus is circulating, has tested positive for the infection.

It may be the first case of community spread in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Wednesday.

Just admit you're a fucking retard and move on. It's not like there's anyone here who doesn't already know it.
Once again, quit being dense. There have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US.
The other 42 went from quarantine to another quarantine when they arrived here. Didn’t know I’d have to explain every minutia to you. Now do you get it?
LOLOLOL

Now you're trying to alter what you said. That reveals even you know you're an idiot. :lmao:

Now you say: "there have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US."

Earlier you said: "only 14 people within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US!"

No, dumbfuck, only one person is known to have "come down with it within the U.S."

The fact that you are being so chickenshit over this just shows that all you see this situation is as a way to bash Trump.

You've been outed as a partisan hack twat, now go back into your hole, you fucking poseur.
Fuck off, Marty. There's a price for these losers to pay when they make up shit along the way.

Since you lefties are so freaked out about the number of coronoavirus cases, I might as well tell you this: It's not like the flu. You can feel perfectly healthy and not even know you have it.
After all....it's just like a cold....that's all...according to the latest recipient of the Medal of Freedom.

The fact that you are being so chickenshit over this just shows that all you see this situation is as a way to bash Trump.

You've been outed as a partisan hack twat, now go back into your hole, you fucking poseur.
:cuckoo:

LOL, your dismissiveness just shows I accurately called you out.
LOL

No, you fail at that too. I've already thoroughly demonstrated how her position shifted when her bullshit got called out.

I am calling you out for the level of chickenshit you are displaying, making a mountain out of a molehill.
"I am calling you out..."

LOLOLOLOLOL
Sounds really serious........run for the hills!!!! :71:

LOL

No, you fail at that too. I've already thoroughly demonstrated how her position shifted when her bullshit got called out.

I am calling you out for the level of chickenshit you are displaying, making a mountain out of a molehill.

Gandalf just gave you a massive brushback. Aren't you smarting just a little bit? :lol:

Figures you would white knight for a retard like Faun.
:itsok: Really. :itsok:

There are 57 states currently in the US.
And there it is....it never gets old, does it?
I dunno. I give them a break for crap on the campaign road. Obama was right that territories play a role in nominating, and in a way Biden is running for the Senate … Bernie being the nominee will end any chance of the dems picking up seats and it'll probably flip the House too

Now when they intentionally put lies in stump speeches, or as in Bernie's case stubbornly refuse to give us all the math. Trump's a cretin with the shit he said, but imo he was fairly honest about this plans … even though McConnell has limited what he can actually do.

Once again, quit being dense. There have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US.
The other 42 went from quarantine to another quarantine when they arrived here. Didn’t know I’d have to explain every minutia to you. Now do you get it?
LOLOLOL

Now you're trying to alter what you said. That reveals even you know you're an idiot. :lmao:

Now you say: "there have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US."

Earlier you said: "only 14 people within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US!"

No, dumbfuck, only one person is known to have "come down with it within the U.S."

Fuck off, Marty. There's a price for these losers to pay when they make up shit along the way.

Since you lefties are so freaked out about the number of coronoavirus cases, I might as well tell you this: It's not like the flu. You can feel perfectly healthy and not even know you have it.
After all....it's just like a cold....that's all...according to the latest recipient of the Medal of Freedom.

For some people it might be, for others like the flu, for others worse. So far all US cases have been treatable, and the data coming out of China (at least the public data) gives no idea on risk groups, spread potential, or anything else. All information we have seen in public is conjecture at best.

LOL

Gandalf just gave you a massive brushback. Aren't you smarting just a little bit? :lol:

And another Twat joins the lefty circle jerk.

LOLOLOL

For some people it might be, for others like the flu, for others worse. So far all US cases have been treatable, and the data coming out of China (at least the public data) gives no idea on risk groups, spread potential, or anything else. All information we have seen in public is conjecture at best.
I’m the Only Guy Getting the Coronavirus Right!

Politicizing a virus shows a lack of sincerity and intelligence...
Thus fat donnie's POLITICAL press conference, right?
His presser was informational....nothing else....Pelosi and Schumer have politicized it...and they should be ashamed....if your portfolio drops due to the virus you can blame the dems and the liberal arts graduates in the media.....

LOL

And another Twat joins the lefty circle jerk.
Awwwwwwww....:cryhug_1_:

Forum List

Back