Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

And then there is Captain Asskiss with the follow up speech... guess the balls in his court now. Go Pence go!

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

Are you a fucking retard?

I mean, have you been diagnosed? Did your mom take you to the vet only to have them say "gawdamn but that's a fucking retard ya gots there, you should drown it in the creek."

I get that you have a RAGING case of TDS, but how FUCK are you stupid...

No I’m good... all systems go. Why do you think I’m stupid? Did you watch the speech?

And then there is Captain Asskiss with the follow up speech... guess the balls in his court now. Go Pence go!

iu

Fucking retard.

So, you fucking drooling moron, what precisely do you think the president got wrong?

Nah, you're just vomiting up hate, you have nothing specific.

I wondered the same with Obama, but you polished his knob daily.

Are you a fucking retard?

I mean, have you been diagnosed? Did your mom take you to the vet only to have them say "gawdamn but that's a fucking retard ya gots there, you should drown it in the creek."

I get that you have a RAGING case of TDS, but how FUCK are you stupid...

No I’m good... all systems go. Why do you think I’m stupid? Did you watch the speech?

No, actually you're a fucking retard. It was a very good speech, but you are panicking because your disgusting party is losing, so you vomit out bile, pure hatred, with nothing to base it on other than your mindless hate of your betters.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president?
Unfortunately, he is both, thanks to a whole bunch of morons just like him.

What specifically do you object to in his speech? His existence?
Well, for one, he didn't even know the number of cases in this country are 60, not 15, like he said.

Oh, lying - how clever.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN

Fucking retard.

Why can’t he do any simple task without lying?

Trump says there are only 15 cases while CDC says there are 60

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president?
Unfortunately, he is both, thanks to a whole bunch of morons just like him.

What specifically do you object to in his speech? His existence?
Well, for one, he didn't even know the number of cases in this country are 60, not 15, like he said.

Oh, lying - how clever.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

Fucking retard.
There are 60 confirmed cases of people with the coronavirus in the United States.

You are the fucking retard.

Why can’t he do any simple task without lying?

Trump says there are only 15 cases while CDC says there are 60

Lying fuck.

Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site.

Forum List

Back