Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

Only IDIOTS won't admit that their link is two weeks old and completely out of date. Sad man, just SAD :(
And then, himself, posts a link from the CDC showing that he and the child president are full of shit... hilarious...

As the president stated - CORRECTLY
False. There are 60 confirmed cases in the United states.

per the link you posted

freaking moron...

BULLSHIT, you fucking liar.

It CLEARLY shows

COVID-19: Confirmed Cases in the United States*†
Travel-related 12
Person-to-person spread 2
Total confirmed cases 14

Cases from a CRUISE SHIP from a FOREIGN COUNTRY are NOT from America, you lying pile of shit.

The president was correct, YOU are fucking liar, as is the hate site doing your thinking for you.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

I saw it. It was embarrassing.

I'm still hoping that before his first term is up, Donald can make it to ONE

trump-vs-international-embarrassment-0-days-without-being-an-international-37662591.png

You obviously are not familiar with the general and customary registration and voting process in general in the Several States, else you wouldn't have replied with such incomprehensible drivel displaying such base ignorance!

One must be register to vote WITH THE REQUIRED ID BEFORE ONE VOTES. Fucking stupid rabbit!

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

Are you a fucking retard?

I mean, have you been diagnosed? Did your mom take you to the vet only to have them say "gawdamn but that's a fucking retard ya gots there, you should drown it in the creek."

I get that you have a RAGING case of TDS, but how FUCK are you stupid...

No I’m good... all systems go. Why do you think I’m stupid? Did you watch the speech?

No, actually you're a fucking retard. It was a very good speech, but you are panicking because your disgusting party is losing, so you vomit out bile, pure hatred, with nothing to base it on other than your mindless hate of your betters.

I’m not panicking, I’m laughing at him and also a bit embarrassed for the guy... also for you after you called that a great speech!

you seem to be the triggered overly emotional one here. Calm down. Count to 10

Be careful, or the RWI will throw out the TDS claim.
What a fucking RWI retard.
They are so triggered and so defensive.

Always, ALWAYS use the deaths & sickness of others to promote partisanship!

Good job buddy, you get an A for Effort. Pay no attention to the fact that effort doesn't start with an A....

By the way, you realize NO POLITICIAN is in any way the savior of a health crisis right? They all blow smoke.

The sickness is scary as shit. Trusting Trump and Pence to handle it and to honestly communicate about what the situation is... that’s a whole different story. I’m not just stirring the partisan pot. I think I’m times like these trust in our leaders is important. Half the country see trump as a lair, and on top of that they are using this presser to boast and kiss his ass. That’s sad

Why can’t he do any simple task without lying?

Trump says there are only 15 cases while CDC says there are 60

Lying fuck.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN

Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site.

There are 60

45 came over from the cruise ship and Wuhan
There are 15 NEW cases

Funny, that's not what the CDC says.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Whatever hate site programs your fucking retards is claiming the CDC has a number, but the CDC site is quite different.

Guess you're just lying - I mean, you hate Trump, and that's what's really important..
LOL

* This table represents cases detected and tested in the United States through U.S. public health surveillance systems since January 21, 2020. It does not include people who returned to the U.S. via State Department-chartered flights.

Well how about that.

So, you Stalinists are lying? The president was right and your hate fueled rants are inflated?

I'm shocked...
The president lied

There are 60 Americans with the virus

Good job buddy, you get an A for Effort. Pay no attention to the fact that effort doesn't start with an A....

By the way, you realize NO POLITICIAN is in any way the savior of a health crisis right? They all blow smoke.

The sickness is scary as shit. Trusting Trump and Pence to handle it and to honestly communicate about what the situation is... that’s a whole different story. I’m not just stirring the partisan pot. I think I’m times like these trust in our leaders is important. Half the country see trump as a lair, and on top of that they are using this presser to boast and kiss his ass. That’s sad

Trump doesn't handle it and you know that. Executives delegate jobs.

Essentially what you are saying is you think the CDC is inept because of your emotional response to the Trump presidency.

Dumb

Unfortunately, he is both, thanks to a whole bunch of morons just like him.

What specifically do you object to in his speech? His existence?
Well, for one, he didn't even know the number of cases in this country are 60, not 15, like he said.

Oh, lying - how clever.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

Fucking retard.

Your link is from Feb 13th moron

Oh look, another radical leftist spouting Marxist hating points.. I'm SHOCKED.

Telling you the date of your link is a Marxist hating points?

Holy fuck, you are even a bigger moron than I thought.

I thought he did a good job --- it was a boilerplate "calm down the American public" speech. Interesting that they let Trump add the extra infected person --- it was 14 yesterday, the CDC people kept saying. Now Trump says 15: this means we've turned up another community-infected person. Good way to downplay that.

Actually, according to the CDC the number is 60...do try and keep up

Why can’t he do any simple task without lying?

Trump says there are only 15 cases while CDC says there are 60

Lying fuck.

Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site.
That article is from 13 days ago.

The current number is 60.

Settle down, son. You're going to tear a pube.
No, that is incorrect. The numbers actually reported or listed as well change daily, even hourly.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Updated February 26, 2020

CDC is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. The outbreak first started in Wuhan, China, but cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States. This page will be updated regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Travel-related 12
Person-to-person spread 2
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

Trump also said we are close to a vaccine.

His own expert from NIH said it would be a year to a year and a half to have an effective vaccine

Essentially what you are saying is you think the CDC is inept because of your emotional response to the Trump presidency.

Dumb

No I’m saying I don’t trust a word Trump says and I’m going to get my information straight from the source. I’m also saying Trumps speech was an embarrassment and not the appropriate time to boast about how good a job he is doing.

Dumb

No I’m saying I don’t trust a word Trump says and I’m going to get my information straight from the source. I’m also saying Trumps speech was an embarrassment and not the appropriate time to boast about how good a job he is doing.

Trump is Trump.

You acting like this is something new is ridiculous

Dumb

There is no Trump Fuckup, FUBAR or LIE that these assholes won't duhfend. NONE

Last edited:
Unfortunately, he is both, thanks to a whole bunch of morons just like him.

What specifically do you object to in his speech? His existence?
Well, for one, he didn't even know the number of cases in this country are 60, not 15, like he said.

Oh, lying - how clever.

Fucking retard.

Your link is from Feb 13th moron

Oh look, another radical leftist spouting Marxist hating points.. I'm SHOCKED.
LOLOL

By "marxist hating points," you mean slapping you into reality.

New coronavirus case detected in US

There are now about 60 total cases of the virus in the country, including the 42 people brought back to the U.S. who were aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship.

spank-gif.278780

Dumb

Trump is Trump.

Sure, by all means, let's all just accept all of Impeached Trump's lies since he's pathological.

Dumb
Trump is Trump.

Sure, by all means, let's all just accept all of Impeached Trump's lies since he's pathological.
Honey, see post #82 and 92, straight from the cdc today. ;)

Forum List

Back