Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

The Symptoms within the US! And then Confirmed within the US! Geeesh. Talk about dense!
There are 60 confirmed cases inside the U.S.

You tried, and failed, to spin that into 14 came down "within the U.S." but that too is ridiculously wrong.

42 came down with it on the cruise and were repatriated.
3 came down with it in China and were repatriated
12 are travel related
2 are not travel related.

and to date, despite your idiocy that "within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US." the first known case to be contracted in the U.S. was discovered just today....

C.D.C. Confirms First Possible Community Transmission of Coronavirus in U.S.

A person in California who was not exposed to anyone known to be infected with the coronavirus, and had not traveled to countries in which the virus is circulating, has tested positive for the infection.

It may be the first case of community spread in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Wednesday.

Just admit you're a fucking retard and move on. It's not like there's anyone here who doesn't already know it.
Once again, quit being dense. There have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US.
The other 42 went from quarantine to another quarantine when they arrived here. Didn’t know I’d have to explain every minutia to you. Now do you get it?
LOLOLOL

Now you're trying to alter what you said. That reveals even you know you're an idiot. :lmao:

Now you say: "there have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US."

Earlier you said: "only 14 people within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US!"

No, dumbfuck, only one person is known to have "come down with it within the U.S."

The fact that you are being so chickenshit over this just shows that all you see this situation is as a way to bash Trump.

You've been outed as a partisan hack twat, now go back into your hole, you fucking poseur.
:cuckoo:

LOL, your dismissiveness just shows I accurately called you out.

The Symptoms within the US! And then Confirmed within the US! Geeesh. Talk about dense!

You tried, and failed, to spin that into 14 came down "within the U.S." but that too is ridiculously wrong.

12 are travel related

and to date, despite your idiocy that "within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US." the first known case to be contracted in the U.S. was discovered just today....

A person in California who was not exposed to anyone known to be infected with the coronavirus, and had not traveled to countries in which the virus is circulating, has tested positive for the infection.

It may be the first case of community spread in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Wednesday.

Just admit you're a fucking retard and move on. It's not like there's anyone here who doesn't already know it.
Once again, quit being dense. There have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US.
The other 42 went from quarantine to another quarantine when they arrived here. Didn’t know I’d have to explain every minutia to you. Now do you get it?
LOLOLOL

Now you're trying to alter what you said. That reveals even you know you're an idiot. :lmao:

Now you say: "there have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US."

Earlier you said: "only 14 people within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US!"

No, dumbfuck, only one person is known to have "come down with it within the U.S."

The fact that you are being so chickenshit over this just shows that all you see this situation is as a way to bash Trump.

You've been outed as a partisan hack twat, now go back into your hole, you fucking poseur.
Fuck off, Marty. There's a price for these losers to pay when they make up shit along the way.

LOL, now your anger shows you've been accurately called out.

Anything he says according to you and those like you is wrong, so why should we care when you and those like you bitch about him being wrong on something?

12 are travel related

LOLOLOL

LOL

No, you fail at that too. I've already thoroughly demonstrated how her position shifted when her bullshit got called out.

LOLOLOL

LOL

No, you fail at that too. I've already thoroughly demonstrated how her position shifted when her bullshit got called out.

I am calling you out for the level of chickenshit you are displaying, making a mountain out of a molehill.

LOLOLOL

LOL

I am calling you out for the level of chickenshit you are displaying, making a mountain out of a molehill.
"I am calling you out..."

LOLOLOLOLOL

how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!
By getting the rubes on the board and millions of other rubes to vote for a conman.
With a little help.from his comrades.

Who are furiously typing up fake news and creating bogus memes as we speak.

766.jpg

Last edited:
LOLOLOL

LOL

Gandalf just gave you a massive brushback. Aren't you smarting just a little bit? :lol:

LOL

"I am calling you out..."

LOLOLOLOLOL

Laugh all you want, poseur.

LOL

Gandalf just gave you a massive brushback. Aren't you smarting just a little bit? :lol:

Figures you would white knight for a retard like Faun.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president?
Unfortunately, he is both, thanks to a whole bunch of morons just like him.

What specifically do you object to in his speech? His existence?
Well, for one, he didn't even know the number of cases in this country are 60, not 15, like he said.

Oh, lying - how clever.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN

Fucking retard.

You fucking idiot your link is from Feb 13th and as of the time he was speaking there was 60 being reported most of the day yesterday. Why don't you call up your local infectious disease doctor and ask him/her what trump got wrong.

Why can’t he do any simple task without lying?

Trump says there are only 15 cases while CDC says there are 60

Lying fuck.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN

Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site.

There are 60

45 came over from the cruise ship and Wuhan
There are 15 NEW cases

Funny, that's not what the CDC says.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Whatever hate site programs your fucking retards is claiming the CDC has a number, but the CDC site is quite different.

Guess you're just lying - I mean, you hate Trump, and that's what's really important..
LOL

* This table represents cases detected and tested in the United States through U.S. public health surveillance systems since January 21, 2020. It does not include people who returned to the U.S. via State Department-chartered flights.

Well how about that.

So, you Stalinists are lying? The president was right and your hate fueled rants are inflated?

I'm shocked...
3 + 42 + 15 = 60................tho maybe not in trumpland, eh?

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

Always, ALWAYS use the deaths & sickness of others to promote partisanship!

Good job buddy, you get an A for Effort. Pay no attention to the fact that effort doesn't start with an A....

By the way, you realize NO POLITICIAN is in any way the savior of a health crisis right? They all blow smoke.

Thus fat donnie's POLITICAL press conference, eh?

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

Always, ALWAYS use the deaths & sickness of others to promote partisanship!

Good job buddy, you get an A for Effort. Pay no attention to the fact that effort doesn't start with an A....

By the way, you realize NO POLITICIAN is in any way the savior of a health crisis right? They all blow smoke.

Thus fat donnie's POLITICAL press conference, eh?

Well he rode the Ebola hyperbole so now he's sorta stuck. Personally, I agree with just having him use his superdooper emergency powers to raid the Pentagon.

Forum List

Back