Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

There are times the Trump White House is hysterically funny.

The confused and incompetent politician didn't seem to understand he was in charge. “I’m leading the task force,” Pence said today. “We’ll continue to rely on the secretary’s (HHS Sec't Alex Azar) role as chairman of the task force and the leader of Health and Human Services.”

Trump said Pence had a "talent certain for this" while praising Pence's handling of health crises during his time as Indiana governor. "Look at the Indiana model, they have been very successful there.” Trump said he is “using Mike because he’s very good at doing what he does."

Pence wrote in an op-ed back in 2000. "Despite the hysteria from the political class and the media, smoking doesn't kill."

That statement may have something to do with the fact that Pence’s now-defunct family business, Kiel Bros. Oil, operated a chain of more than 200 cigarette and gasoline convenience stores. Pence’s financial disclosures from 2000 to 2003 noted six-figure holdings and at least $15,000 in annual income from the company. The stores, which operated under the name “Tobacco Road,” closed in 2004.

Pence received an estimated at least $13,000 in contributions from the political action committees for Brown & Williamson, Philip Morris, R.J. Reynolds, and US Tobacco. Over his time in Congress, he would receive at least $39,000 from R.J. Reynolds and more than $60,000 from the National Association of Convenience Stores. Mike Pence, cigarette truther – ThinkProgress

In other words, Pence is just another political hack, just the kind of person Trump would appoint to head off a pandemic.

Heading up the scientific study of covid-19 is man who consistently rejects science. From 'Smoking Doesn't Kill' to Conversion Therapy—Mike Pence's Most Controversial Science Remarks

Trump can sure pick 'em. I told you this was going to be funny. In the face of such breathtaking incompetence by two men who have no idea what they are doing, all one can do is laugh.

This is what Trump's chief of staff said about the press coverage of covid-19. “The reason you’re seeing so much attention to it today is that they think this is going to be the thing that brings down the president. That’s what this is all about it.” Mulvaney said about the covid-19 adding, “The flu kills people. This is not Ebola. It’s not SARS. It’s not MERS. It’s not a death sentence. It’s not the same as the Ebola crisis.”

The medical experts are telling us that we don’t know what the eventual spread will be or how deadly it might turn out to be. Researchers are still studying the new strain of the coronavirus, trying to come up with a vaccine and figuring out exactly how it’s spreading. Just this week, we saw in California the first case of coronavirus infecting a patient without us knowing how it was transmitted.

This is what Trump's son said about covid-19. "We've seen this play out for four years. Anything that they can use to try to hurt Trump, they will. Anything he does in a positive sense, like you heard from the reporter that was just suspended from ABC, they will not give him credit for. The playbook is old at this point.
But for them to try to take a pandemic and seemingly hope that it comes here, and kills millions of people so that they could end Donald Trump's streak of winning, is a new level of sickness. You know, I don't know if this is coronavirus or Trump derangement syndrome, but these people are infected badly
."

Speaking of a "new level of sickness."
Just how many Americans have died as a result of this new covid-19? More people have died from the regular flu and nobody is panicking about that strain. I think it's just a case of that old democrat ploy"never let a good crisis go to waste" even if it's a manufactured crisis.
I guess that's the new talking point....no one has died yet.

No one has died yet USED to be the new talking point. Someone died today in Washington state, and they hadn't traveled anywhere, it was a community transmission.

Since the school shootings stopped, this is all you guys have to cheer for

No, Crusader Frank, I am not cheering for the virus to spread even worse than it is. I'm disappointed in Trump's response to it, as well as the fact that he doesn't think it's gonna be that bad.

And, I hate to tell you, but doctors are saying that this could be an annual thing. Worst part about it, is that it's not like measles where you catch it once and then you are immune. Coronavirus can be caught over and over again by the same person, there is no immune factor to it.

Yes!! Finally a dead US guy from Corona! That darn Trump! If only Obama were still in the White House

No, Crusader Frank, I am not cheering for the virus to spread even worse than it is. I'm disappointed in Trump's response to it, as well as the fact that he doesn't think it's gonna be that bad.

And, I hate to tell you, but doctors are saying that this could be an annual thing. Worst part about it, is that it's not like measles where you catch it once and then you are immune. Coronavirus can be caught over and over again by the same person, there is no immune factor to it.

Trump should have locked down entire cities like the ChiComs, because that worked so well

Tell us, how would President Bernie combat a virus?

Fucktard, repeat after me "The President was Right." Come on fuckwad, you can do it, show a hint of integrity for the first time in your miserable life.

No, he wasn’t. Why are you guys so angry? All day...every day?

yES, HE WAS.

Why are you commies so dishonest? Can't you score points without flat out lying.

Have you ever been honest about anything in your life?

The CDC website proves the blob was lying. Yet again.

No fuckwad, it proves YOU and the other Stalinists are lying.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.
Updated February 26, 2020

CDC is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. The outbreak first started in Wuhan, China, but cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States. This page will be updated regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

COVID-19: Confirmed Cases in the United States*†
Travel-related 12
Person-to-person spread 2
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Fucking lying tramp.
Keep reading your own link, Fruitcake...

View attachment 309517
He gave up reading in 5th grade

IOW, just like the flu, something that is deadlier than the Corona virus, yet routinely ignored by many of those currently panicking over Corona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IOW, just like the flu, something that is deadlier than the Corona virus, yet routinely ignored by many of those currently panicking over Corona.

No, doctors have said that while there are certain similarities to the flu, coronavirus isn't the flu.

except trump was doing things to stop it before the democrats told you to be mad he didn't do enough. how come they're doing the usual - NOTHING but telling YOU to get mad at someone else?

and like a good little soldier, you do.

get angry at this??? OK

BAD TRUMP GRRR.

No, doctors have said that while there are certain similarities to the flu, coronavirus isn't the flu.

Of course it isn't a strain of the flu. I didn't say it was. I said the flu is deadlier and we basically ignore it.

Trump needed to build a wall to stop the virus....fucking Trump!

You mean he's failed in building the wall? Good to see you're accepting your blob is a failure.

These morons want that wall built bigly and quickly on the south border to keep the Chinese, South Koreans, Italians to keep that ole coronavirus out of the U.S. Got news it's taken a foothold here and it's here to stay.

Trump needed to build a wall to stop the virus....fucking Trump!

You mean he's failed in building the wall? Good to see you're accepting your blob is a failure.

These morons want that wall built bigly and quickly on the south border to keep the Chinese, South Koreans, Italians to keep that ole coronavirus out of the U.S. Got news it's taken a foothold here and it's here to stay.

One issue has nothing to do with the other.

I think the whole Covid-19 issue is a sign of things to come.... I'll start a thread about this I think.

White knighting for Faun must be a requirement for SJW twats like you.
You see awfully upset about this "white knight" phenomena. What's THAT all about? Hmmmmm?

Kinky sex fantasy of some sort ;)

195px-Knight_%28Falador_Party_Room%29.png
I think you put your finger on it. View attachment 309119

Lol, the old "rubber snap back" response. pathetic.
Oh...is that what you call it? :71:

It's what it is. 2/10. Try harder.

He must be using more of those "alternative facts".

Fucktard, repeat after me "The President was Right." Come on fuckwad, you can do it, show a hint of integrity for the first time in your miserable life.

No, he wasn’t. Why are you guys so angry? All day...every day?

yES, HE WAS.

Why are you commies so dishonest? Can't you score points without flat out lying.

Have you ever been honest about anything in your life?

The CDC website proves the blob was lying. Yet again.

No fuckwad, it proves YOU and the other Stalinists are lying.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.
Updated February 26, 2020

CDC is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. The outbreak first started in Wuhan, China, but cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States. This page will be updated regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Travel-related 12
Person-to-person spread 2
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Fucking lying tramp.
How's it going now? Nothing to see? No one died? How's your 401K?

Forum List

Back