Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

Trump also said we are close to a vaccine.

His own expert from NIH said it would be a year to a year and a half to have an effective vaccine

He didn’t misquote anything. He let experts talk. They explained everything to the best of their ability. He was trying to be upbeat. He was criticized for putting travel bans in effect. That’s a common sense prevention. Plenty of people die from the flu [emoji40] every year, and plenty of retards refuse to get the shot every year. A year to a year and a half, is a short time to develop a vaccine. Hopefully it’s not needed. This is definitely not on him. He also took a nice shot at polosi and that faggot schrumer. Good for him. [emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, where did all our lying morons go? :)

crickets-animated-gif-1.gif
Looks like you are still here. ;)

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

Always, ALWAYS use the deaths & sickness of others to promote partisanship!

Good job buddy, you get an A for Effort. Pay no attention to the fact that effort doesn't start with an A....

By the way, you realize NO POLITICIAN is in any way the savior of a health crisis right? They all blow smoke.

The sickness is scary as shit. Trusting Trump and Pence to handle it and to honestly communicate about what the situation is... that’s a whole different story. I’m not just stirring the partisan pot. I think I’m times like these trust in our leaders is important. Half the country see trump as a lair, and on top of that they are using this presser to boast and kiss his ass. That’s sad

Trump doesn't handle it and you know that. Executives delegate jobs.

Essentially what you are saying is you think the CDC is inept because of your emotional response to the Trump presidency.

Dumb

No I’m saying I don’t trust a word Trump says and I’m going to get my information straight from the source. I’m also saying Trumps speech was an embarrassment and not the appropriate time to boast about how good a job he is doing.

Trump is Trump.

You acting like this is something new is ridiculous

That he is. Trolling the Dems during election time is one thing. But Trump being Trump during a medical crisis = not cool

The sickness is scary as shit. Trusting Trump and Pence to handle it and to honestly communicate about what the situation is... that’s a whole different story. I’m not just stirring the partisan pot. I think I’m times like these trust in our leaders is important. Half the country see trump as a lair, and on top of that they are using this presser to boast and kiss his ass. That’s sad

Essentially what you are saying is you think the CDC is inept because of your emotional response to the Trump presidency.

Dumb
No I’m saying I don’t trust a word Trump says and I’m going to get my information straight from the source. I’m also saying Trumps speech was an embarrassment and not the appropriate time to boast about how good a job he is doing.
Trump is Trump.

Sure, by all means, let's all just accept all of Impeached Trump's lies since he's pathological.
Honey, see post #82 and 92, straight from the cdc today. ;)
Dumbfuck, didn't you bother to read your own link...?

COVID-19: Cases among Persons Repatriated to the United States† --- 42

Always, ALWAYS use the deaths & sickness of others to promote partisanship!

Good job buddy, you get an A for Effort. Pay no attention to the fact that effort doesn't start with an A....

By the way, you realize NO POLITICIAN is in any way the savior of a health crisis right? They all blow smoke.

Dumb
Trump is Trump.

That he is. Trolling the Dems during election time is one thing. But Trump being Trump during a medical crisis = not cool

It hasn’t stopped any of the dims from taking a cheap shot at him. You get what you give.

What we all know is it does not matter what Trump says or does the far left loons on and off this board will bitch about it. If Trump announced there was a cure for cancer tomorrow the left would complain he was putting doctors out of work.

Dumb
Trump is Trump.

Sure, by all means, let's all just accept all of Impeached Trump's lies since he's pathological.

Honey, what do you not get? There are 14 cases that have been tested here. Those 42 did not come down with it here. -
This table represents cases detected and tested in the United States through U.S. public health surveillance systems since January 21, 2020.

Why can’t he do any simple task without lying?

Trump says there are only 15 cases while CDC says there are 60

Lying fuck.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN

Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site.
That was 2 weeks ago.

Trump is Trump.

Honey, what do you not get? There are 14 cases that have been tested here. Those 42 did not come down with it here. -
This table represents cases detected and tested in the United States through U.S. public health surveillance systems since January 21, 2020.
Who said anything about where it was contracted? There are 60 cases currently in the U.S..

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

1ezjm3.jpg

Why can’t he do any simple task without lying?

Trump says there are only 15 cases while CDC says there are 60

Lying fuck.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN

Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site.
That was 2 weeks ago.
15 yards for piling on.

ap_vikings_titans_football_75584566.jpg

Trump is Trump.

Who said anything about where it was contracted? There are 60 cases currently in the U.S..
Actually I believe 40 of them are in a ship in the water not in the US. See what I did there you dumb assbag.

Trump is Trump.

Seriously? Only 14 people within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US!

Actually I believe 40 of them are in a ship in the water not in the US. See what I did there you dumb assbag.
Yeah, I see what you did. You showed me you don't know what the word, "repatriate," means. :eusa_doh:

Here's some cyber bucks -- buy yourself a cyber dictionary.

Dumb
Trump is Trump.

It hasn’t stopped any of the dims from taking a cheap shot at him. You get what you give.

It’s not a cheap shot. It is a serious virus and this was a serious speech and Trump made a joke out of it. It’s a clown show up there. Did you watch it?

Seriously? Only 14 people within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US!
That's not true either. You excel in failing. According to the CDC, only 2 came down with it in the U.S.. 12 others came down with it elsewhere but traveled to the U.S.. 42 others came down with it on a cruise ship before coming back to the U.S..

You really suck at reality.

Forum List

Back