Trump's 12 Impeachable Offenses

You sure you want to go this way?
As opposed to which way?

Having real elections based on issues, as opposed to massive propaganda campaigns designed to lie to the people.
Having real elections based on issues, as opposed to massive propaganda campaigns designed to lie to the people.
How many lies has Trump told since taking office?
06d885548a807a50aaf33afcf411ed09.jpg

You can't expect any rational person to believe you have the slightest concern for "real issues" when you support a corrupt pathological liar and crony-capitalist for POTUS.

Trump Lies

Dude, I'm serious. The course of this nation's history is being decided based on your side lying it's ass off, to the American people.

That is going to massively undermine the legitimacy of the government.

YOu want to tear this nation apart? Because if you did, I don't know that you would do much differently.
Dude, I'm serious. The course of this nation's history is being decided based on your side lying it's ass off, to the American people
Trump and his endless lies are tearing this country apart.
Impeachment in the House is the solution.
While Ever-Trumpers in the Senate will never vote to convict but they may well find the spine to Censure the useless eater in the White House.
whistling.jpg

Never Underestimate Trump.
Lies you can’t post

At the end of the day, the only thing they have on The President, the only thing they've ever had, is that they don't like his hair.

Personally, I think his hair rocks.

33-338772_royalty-free-actor-clipart-old-businessman-johnny-bravo.png
So firing Comey for investigating Russian collusion is not obstruction of justice?

As opposed to which way?

You can't expect any rational person to believe you have the slightest concern for "real issues" when you support a corrupt pathological liar and crony-capitalist for POTUS.

Trump Lies

Dude, I'm serious. The course of this nation's history is being decided based on your side lying it's ass off, to the American people.

YOu want to tear this nation apart? Because if you did, I don't know that you would do much differently.
Dude, I'm serious. The course of this nation's history is being decided based on your side lying it's ass off, to the American people
While Ever-Trumpers in the Senate will never vote to convict but they may well find the spine to Censure the useless eater in the White House.
whistling.jpg

When people like you pretend that everything you don't like is "racism" while totally supporting anti-white discrimination, (for one example)

you are the ones tearing this nation apart.

At least Trump never lied about a blow job under oath.

Republican stupidity.

They claim we should ignore a multitude of impeachable offenses because you claim Trump has created a great economy.

Yet they impeached a President for lying about getting head in the Oval Office when that man's economic numbers dwarfs Drumpf's.

As opposed to which way?

Trump Lies

whistling.jpg

When people like you pretend that everything you don't like is "racism" while totally supporting anti-white discrimination, (for one example)

When asasfucks like you protect the racists & bigots, that is tearing this country apart.

Putting aside ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity...
The-Ham-661x500.jpg

The End of the Rule of Law

"Bruce Fein a former senior official in the Department of Justice and a constitutional scholar, has identified 12 impeachable offenses committed by Donald Trump.

"But, as he notes, many of these constitutional violations are not unique to the Trump administration. They have been normalized by Democratic and Republican administrations..."

As far as Trump's unique brand of criminality goes:

"The 12 impeachable offenses committed by Trump and singled out by Fein are:

"1. Contempt of Congress

"Trump made clear his contempt of Congress when he boasted, '… I have Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.'"
:CryingCow:

Trump Lies

whistling.jpg

When asasfucks like you protect the racists & bigots, that is tearing this country apart.
Lol
Getting along is way overrated, No one can trust any career politician that is been obvious for over a century. But were really came to a head is when Bush Senior said “read my lips”.... And fucked over millions of Americans.

Then throw in a fuck up like “hope and change”.... Led to trump being president. Karma is a bitch

Trump's 12 Impeachable Offenses

1. He beat Hillary
2. He stopped the US Progressive Jihad dead in its tracks
3. He beat Hillary
4. He stopped the US Progressive Jihad dead in its tracks
5. He beat Hillary
6. He stopped the US Progressive Jihad dead in its tracks
7. He beat Hillary
8. He stopped the US Progressive Jihad dead in its tracks
9. He beat Hillary
10. He stopped the US Progressive Jihad dead in its tracks
11. He beat Hillary
12. He stopped the US Progressive Jihad dead in its tracks

I think someone just won the *BOARDS MOST TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE* award... little Georgie poo...

Tied with g5000
I'm not lying when I say, reading their crap honestly leaves me wondering how someone can be so fucking stupid, seriously. They have to have been brain washed since very early childhood, because not even seeing the truth right before their eyes can penetrate their brain washing. They're just GONE.... the elevator doesn't go to the top floor.

Trump Lies

whistling.jpg

We don’t protect leftists

I think someone just won the *BOARDS MOST TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE* award... little Georgie poo...

Tied with g5000
I'm not lying when I say, reading their crap honestly leaves me wondering how someone can be so fucking stupid, seriously. They have to been brain washed from childhood, because not even seeing the truth right before their eyes can penetrate their brain washing. They're just GONE.... the elevator doesn't go to the top floor.
The irony

Tied with g5000
I'm not lying when I say, reading their crap honestly leaves me wondering how someone can be so fucking stupid, seriously. They have to have been brain washed since very early childhood, because not even seeing the truth right before their eyes can penetrate their brain washing. They're just GONE.... the elevator doesn't go to the top floor.

Total brainwashed. Have to hand it to our "educational" system that has trained them to be incapable of accepting ANY outlying opinion.

Had Hillary won:

5th Anti-American Progressive Jihadist would be on SCOTUS,all our rights would be vaporized
Southern Border wide open directing Illegal democrat voters to Texas
Probably starts a war with Russia
The Bidens would be billionaires
The Internet would be closed to Conservatives

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Tied with g5000

Total brainwashed. Have to hand it to our "educational" system that has trained them to be incapable of accepting ANY outlying opinion.
They not only can't accept differing opinions, they want to SHUT THEM UP, like good little fascist Nazi authoritarians.

I sincerely dislike the guy, and there cannot really be legitimate denial that he broke the law sending Rudi, Pompano, Sondland, and perhaps Mack the Dull Knife and John Mitchell … I mean Bill Barr to Ukraine do "do a deal."

But I just don't see the impeachment thing. I know the House very left base demanded it, but just censuring the guy and getting on with it would have had better political effect, and would have kept Mitch "kleptomaniac" McConnell's sticky little hands in his deep pockets

Had Hillary won:

5th Anti-American Progressive Jihadist would be on SCOTUS,all our rights would be vaporized
Southern Border wide open directing Illegal democrat voters to Texas
Probably starts a war with Russia
The Bidens would be billionaires
The Internet would be closed to Conservatives
Leaving aside the usual hyperbole, the reality is that Trump's biggest achievement or effect will be putting so many "literalist" judges on the federal courts. I don't think anyone really knows whether the overall effect will be positive or negative, but it's going to have a very real and telling effect when they start altering the way the Constitution is applied.

And I'm not saying that's a bad thing. If they end up just making the Presidency more powerful, imo it will be very bad. But if they force congress to actually pass laws to address problems rather than just raising money for reelections, that could be astoundingly powerful and good

Trump must be impeached for signing that $5 Trillion Spending Bill !!! That is larger than a quarter of US GDP making Republican Expanded Government the LARGEST GOVERNMENT in US History!!! Trump also created massive off budget debts taxpayers will have to pay along with RECORD DEFICITS & DEBT!

At least Clinton shrank the government!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back