Trump's 12 Impeachable Offenses

If the limbs didn't spend all their time making up crazy stories about Trump they might actually try and get something passed in congress. Imagine how screwed we would all be then. I hope they keep their little temper tantrum going. At least that way we are all safe from them crashing the economy and throwing out running the country into ruin.
"10. Soliciting a Foreign Contribution for the 2020 Presidential Campaign and Bribery

"'President Trump has endeavored to corrupt the 2020 presidential campaign by soliciting the President of Ukraine to contribute something of value to diminish the popularity of potential rival Joe Biden, i.e., a Ukrainian investigation of Mr. Biden and his son Hunter relating to potential corrupt practices of Burisma, which compensated Hunter handsomely ($50,000 per month). In so doing, Mr. Trump violated the criminal campaign finance prohibition set forth in 52 U.S.C. 30121,' Fein’s memo reads."

The End of the Rule of Law
You have to give the Dems credit. They are so sure that they have right on their side, that they are upholding the constitution, that they have damning evedince a number of them are now calling for censure rather then impeachment. The polls are telling them they don't have the intrest of the people. But if you are wrapping yourself in upholding the constitution, if you have the evidence and right on your side why back down? Oh of course it was and is political theater in hopes of creating a better arena for their poor candidate.
You have to give the Dems credit. They are so sure that they have right on their side, that they are upholding the constitution, that they have damning evedince a number of them are now calling for censure rather then impeachment. The polls are telling them they don't have the intrest of the people. But if you are wrapping yourself in upholding the constitution, if you have the evidence and right on your side why back down? Oh of course it was and is political theater in hopes of creating a better arena for their poor candidate
Can you say "quid pro quo"?

Guide to the 2019 Impeachment Inquiry of President Trump

"One of the President’s foreign policy goals has been to get European countries to step up their support for military security, rather than relying on the United States.

"According to the White House, in the July 25, 2019 Trump-Zelenskyy phone call, the President told Zelenskyy that he thought the United States’s security aid to Ukraine made the nations’ relationship not “reciprocal,” and then in his next sentence asked Zelenskyy for the 'favor' described above. Trump told Zelenskyy, 'it’s very important that you do it.'

"Additionally, prior to the call, on July 10, 2019, Ambassador Gordon Sondland told a high-ranking Ukrainian official that a previously extended invitation for Zelenzyy to meet President Trump at the White House was on the condition that Ukraine investigate Joe Biden, according to testimony by White House adviser Alexandar Vindman.

"On the Trump-Zelenskyy call, Zelenskyy replies that they will “look into the situation” related to the Ukrainian energy company that Biden is accused of helping.

"Although not stated in clear words on the call, Zelenskyy may have understood the President as asking Ukraine to make the relationship reciprocal by performing the favor in exchange for either the military aid that Ukraine already receives from the United States or for a meeting with Trump at the White House — a quid pro quo.

"Quid pro quo is a generally accepted tool in foreign policy and well within the President’s foreign policy powers — so long as the President is conducting foreign affairs.

"If an investigation into Biden is deemed to be a political or domestic matter, and not a legitimate foreign policy goal, an impeachment charge might be based on violating bribery law, abuse of power, or the norms around the President not interfering in domestic law enforcement cases."

Many legal minds have said none of the charges would hold up in a court of law.
Many legal minds have said none of the charges would hold up in a court of law.
If Trump goes to trial in the Senate, we will all be standing in uncharted territory

STANDARD OF PROOF IN SENATE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS

"The Constitution gives the United States Senate the responsibility for trying
impeachments, but does not address the standard of proof that is to be used in such
trials. This report concludes that an examination of the constitutional language, history,
and the work of legal scholars provides no definitive answer to the question of what
standard is to be applied. In the final analysis the question is one which historically has
been answered by individual Senators guided by their own consciences."

Consciences of U$ $enators:19:

Putting aside ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity...
The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"Bruce Fein a former senior official in the Department of Justice and a constitutional scholar, has identified 12 impeachable offenses committed by Donald Trump.

"But, as he notes, many of these constitutional violations are not unique to the Trump administration. They have been normalized by Democratic and Republican administrations..."

As far as Trump's unique brand of criminality goes:

"The 12 impeachable offenses committed by Trump and singled out by Fein are:

"1. Contempt of Congress

"Trump made clear his contempt of Congress when he boasted, '… I have Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.'"

bucket
ECLreYfXoAEseRa.jpg

Are you?

For years, people like Ann Coulter were saying that the way for the republicans to win, were to appeal to working class whites.

The experts, the talking heads, the professional politician, all dismissed such talk as crazy.

Trump disagreed, and ran with it.

The entire political class, the entire pollster industry, and the entire media industry, all laughed at him.

He was right and they were wrong.

Anyone who can look at that, and not see brilliance, is a self blinded fool.
During all those years when Trump was a registered Democrat voting for candidates named Clinton, Bill and Hill and Al and Joe would tell their working class base: "if you don't like NAFTA, vote Republican."

Trump switched parties and found enough gullible voters to believe his lies.

There's nothing to respect there.
_99758087_4-wages-nc.png

Trump and the US economy in six charts

The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"Bruce Fein a former senior official in the Department of Justice and a constitutional scholar, has identified 12 impeachable offenses committed by Donald Trump.

"But, as he notes, many of these constitutional violations are not unique to the Trump administration. They have been normalized by Democratic and Republican administrations..."

"1. Contempt of Congress

"Trump made clear his contempt of Congress when he boasted, '… I have Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.'"

bucket
ECLreYfXoAEseRa.jpg

Are you?

For years, people like Ann Coulter were saying that the way for the republicans to win, were to appeal to working class whites.

The experts, the talking heads, the professional politician, all dismissed such talk as crazy.

The entire political class, the entire pollster industry, and the entire media industry, all laughed at him.

During all those years when Trump was a registered Democrat voting for candidates named Clinton, Bill and Hill and Al and Joe would tell their working class base: "if you don't like NAFTA, vote Republican."

_99758087_4-wages-nc.png

So, you're not going to address what I said at all?

GOt it. I'll take that as an admission that you cannot.

I bet GP loves pork.
Not as much as Trump
58cc7f55e6b0c.image.jpg

No worries, you get the pickled feet.
No worries, you get the pickled feet
Check your phone

"11. Violating Citizen Privacy

“'Government spying on Americans ordinarily requires a warrant issued by a neutral magistrate based on probable cause to believe crime is afoot,' the memo reads. 'President Trump, however, routinely violates the Fourth Amendment with suspicionless surveillance of Americans for non-criminal, foreign intelligence purposes under Executive Order 12333 and aggressive interpretations of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.'"

Sorry gp. That was W that started the spying.
Sorry gp. That was W that started the spying.
Trump is not the only recent president who deserved impeachment...

"But, as he notes, many of these constitutional violations are not unique to the Trump administration.

"They have been normalized by Democratic and Republican administrations..."

"'Many of the Democrats in the past have been complicit in these violations,' Fein said when I reached him by phone in Washington, D.C.

"'They have unclean hands. They have acquiesced in illegal surveillance, as revealed by Edward Snowden. The most serious constitutional violations are the ones that are institutional usurpations. These usurpations [by both parties] have permanently weakened, if not eviscerated, the power of the legislature versus the executive.'"

My question would be when did rule of law ended which means that it must have started for it to have supposedly ended

Rule of law was not meant to be perfect but to put some rules in place so that it isn't the wild wild west and is a road map for justice. It gives some a sense of relief or it may be unfair to others

Rule of law is nothing more that a law that some government passed. It can be changed, modified, and revoked at any point in time. It is nothing more that something than can be enforced or not enforced. The rule of law does not guarantee that the law is just. It doesn't even mean that it can even be applied correct for it to be meaningful. It just means this is how we will proceed which many wold hope would be justice.

ie - if I was to commit a crime and there was no one around to see, did I commit a crime.

So if I go thru that stop light, did I break a rule of law and since no one saw it then I didn't break a rule of law. That is my story and I am sticking with it.

No harm no foul and that is the tricky part, when is it irrelevant to a particular situation

They may try me for the crime and I may be found innocent or guilty and that is the rule of law

People have been placed in jail but only to have to be released because DNA exonerated them.

if rules of law are written by man then by default they must be imperfect

But hey at least some can sleep easy with a gun close at hand because the rule of law will protect them.

the second premise for rule of law is that it must be fairly applied and enforced

You can only fairly applied law based on whatever evidence you have which may be tainted, invalid, correctly interpreted or may be perfectly valid.

Thus we have the Supreme Court yet many cases are split. Why because it how they interpret the rule of law. It has been that way since day one

Bias creeps in

In a perfect world , the person confesses, smoking gun found, witness was credible, and a trial was held to determine innocence or guilt

yet people will either believe that the person is innocence or others will believe that the person is guilt

Thus the Donald can say " that he could shoot an individual on a widely trafficked New York Street and not lose one voter

Delusional thinking but a small minority will still shout fake news

If other recent presidents were held to the same contorted standards as Trump by the libs and MSN, then they all deserved to be impeached.
If other recent presidents were held to the same contorted standards as Trump by the libs and MSN, then they all deserved to be impeached.
Trump has asked two foreign countries to investigate a domestic political rival in public; can you name another POTUS whose blatant criminality rivals that?
Obama gave millions of illegal aliens legal status contrary to law passed by congress and signed by a previous president.
Obama gave millions of illegal aliens legal status contrary to law passed by congress and signed by a previous president.
What does Obama's alleged transgressions have to do with Trump's impending impeachment?

"But he also notes that many of these violations are not unique to Trump and were also carried out by Barack Obama and George W. Bush.

"'Many of the Democrats in the past have been complicit in these violations,' Fein said when I reached him by phone in Washington, D.C. 'They have unclean hands. They have acquiesced in illegal surveillance, as revealed by Edward Snowden. The most serious constitutional violations are the ones that are institutional usurpations. These usurpations [by both parties] have permanently weakened, if not eviscerated, the power of the legislature versus the executive.'"

The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"1. Contempt of Congress

bucket
ECLreYfXoAEseRa.jpg

Are you?

_99758087_4-wages-nc.png

You made a partisan attempt to portray Trump as a champion of the US working class, and I pointed out how badly you failed.
EFaFjjfXYAAgznL

"Federal data released Thursday showed U.S. income inequality in 2018 reached the highest level since the Census Bureau began measuring it five decades ago, a finding that comes less than 24 hours after President Donald Trump said 'inequality is down.'"

Day After Trump Said 'Inequality Is Down,' Federal Data Shows US Income Inequality Highest Since Census Began Measuring

Trump has asked two foreign countries to investigate a domestic political rival in public; can you name another POTUS whose blatant criminality rivals that?
What does Obama's alleged transgressions have to do with Trump's impending impeachment?

"But he also notes that many of these violations are not unique to Trump and were also carried out by Barack Obama and George W. Bush.

"'Many of the Democrats in the past have been complicit in these violations,' Fein said when I reached him by phone in Washington, D.C. 'They have unclean hands. They have acquiesced in illegal surveillance, as revealed by Edward Snowden. The most serious constitutional violations are the ones that are institutional usurpations. These usurpations [by both parties] have permanently weakened, if not eviscerated, the power of the legislature versus the executive.'"
Damn! Try to keep up. Try reading the question in the post that I responded to.

_99758087_4-wages-nc.png

You made a partisan attempt to portray Trump as a champion of the US working class, and I pointed out how badly you failed....ng

My point was made in response to your claim that Trump was stupid. I made a point about how smart his strategy was.

Your attempt to ignore my point, and dodge it, is noted and denied.

Address it, or admit that you concede the point. Another dodge will be taken as you conceding.

Damn! Try to keep up. Try reading the question in the post that I responded to
What question was that?

What question was that?
George, are you sure you ain't Tinmore's twin?

If a person could find just a single impeachable offense, Democrats would pay millions for it. Soros would probably pay you a billion for it. The problem with a link to TWELVE of these holy grail impeachment items, when Dems can't even produce a single one, is that it is simply gish gallop. If somebody disputes an item on your gish gallop list, you can just refer to another item on the list without ever having to substantiate any of them. Gish gallop is one of the most popular tactics that lefties use on the internet, and it is all they have to debate with.

Last edited:

_99758087_4-wages-nc.png

You made a partisan attempt to portray Trump as a champion of the US working class, and I pointed out how badly you failed....ng

My point was made in response to your claim that Trump was stupid. I made a point about how smart his strategy was.

Address it, or admit that you concede the point. Another dodge will be taken as you conceding.
Trump is a borderline moron who either guessed correctly on a couple of key issues in 2016, or he listened to advisers who understood the effects of forty years of neoliberal wealth redistribution on productive Americans :
D0-VaX-WkAALEg_.jpg

The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"1. Contempt of Congress

Poor Commie Georgie Porgie has nuthin' to give thanks for this year.

And that's a good thang!

The emotional lib goo train never ends. Never any substance.
You would have to read the link to judge substance.
Here's a head start:

2. Abuse of the Powers of the President and Abuse of Public Trust

“Unlike prior presidents, he has made presidential lies as routine as the rising and setting of the sun, confounding civil discourse, truth and public trust,” the memo to Pelosi reads. 'He has disrespected, belittled, and serially preyed upon women, mocked the disabled, incited violence against the mainstream media and critics, and encouraged and displayed bigotry towards minorities and minority Members of Congress, including intercession with Israel in serious violation of the Speech or Debate Clause, Article I, section 6, clause 1, to deny two Members visitor visas.'"
You spout Trump lies. What about Prog lies? Yours are whoppers! And you charge the peasant for them.

Trump is a borderline moron who either guessed correctly on a couple of key issues in 2016, or he listened to advisers who understood the effects of forty years of neoliberal wealth redistribution on productive Americans :

Maybe you should become a president in 2020, if all it takes is a borderline moron. It sounds like you are saying that you have more going on than Trump does, so it should be easy for you to beat him in 2020, right? I guess even if you don't run yourself, any of the lefty candidates who can't beat a borderline moron in 2020 will be considered complete morons when they lose, right?

What question was that?
That sounds good to me, Hossfly, but why was I the only sibling banned from the Israel Forum?

_99758087_4-wages-nc.png

D0-VaX-WkAALEg_.jpg

People like you laughed at him for making a play for Michigan. Hillary, who is supposedly soooo smart, didn't even go there.

Trump was right and all you supposedly so smart people, were wrong.

Only a blind fool, would call him stupid at this point in time.

The emotional lib goo train never ends. Never any substance.
You would have to read the link to judge substance.
Here's a head start:

2. Abuse of the Powers of the President and Abuse of Public Trust

“Unlike prior presidents, he has made presidential lies as routine as the rising and setting of the sun, confounding civil discourse, truth and public truad it st,” the memo to Pelosi reads. 'He has disrespected, belittled, and serially preyed upon women, mocked the disabled, incited violence against the mainstream media and critics, and encouraged and displayed bigotry towards minorities and minority Members of Congress, including intercession with Israel in serious violation of the Speech or Debate Clause, Article I, section 6, clause 1, to deny two Members visitor visas.'"
we don't have to read it --it's the same stupid shit we've heard a million times since 2016---

What question was that?
That sounds good to me, Hossfly, but why was I the only sibling banned from the Israel Forum?
I can't answer that but you should be there. Tinmore is like an innocent babe.

Forum List

Back