Trump's 12 Impeachable Offenses

Putting aside ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity...
The-Ham-661x500.jpg

The End of the Rule of Law

"Bruce Fein a former senior official in the Department of Justice and a constitutional scholar, has identified 12 impeachable offenses committed by Donald Trump.

"But, as he notes, many of these constitutional violations are not unique to the Trump administration. They have been normalized by Democratic and Republican administrations..."

As far as Trump's unique brand of criminality goes:

"The 12 impeachable offenses committed by Trump and singled out by Fein are:

"1. Contempt of Congress

"Trump made clear his contempt of Congress when he boasted, '… I have Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.'"
Nice try, you lefty loon. President Trump has committed ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, NO impeachable offenses. If he HAD, the Dim Dems SURELY would've brought up the impeachment vote by now. But they can't because they've got ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, NOTHING on him. You're welcome.

Putting aside ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity...
The-Ham-661x500.jpg

The End of the Rule of Law

"Bruce Fein a former senior official in the Department of Justice and a constitutional scholar, has identified 12 impeachable offenses committed by Donald Trump.

"But, as he notes, many of these constitutional violations are not unique to the Trump administration. They have been normalized by Democratic and Republican administrations..."

As far as Trump's unique brand of criminality goes:

"The 12 impeachable offenses committed by Trump and singled out by Fein are:

"1. Contempt of Congress

"Trump made clear his contempt of Congress when he boasted, '… I have Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.'"
Nice try, you lefty loon. President Trump has committed ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, NO impeachable offenses. If he HAD, the Dim Dems SURELY would've brought up the impeachment vote by now. But they can't because they've got ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, NOTHING on him. You're welcome.
Learn
To
Read

Guide to the 2019 Impeachment Inquiry of President Trump

"On July 18, 2019, the President had halted military security aid to Ukraine, and the President’s ambassador to the European Union told Zelenskyy in September 2019 that the military aid was withheld until Ukraine announced an investigation into the energy company tied to Joe Biden’s son, according to Ambassador Bill Taylor in his deposition and Tim Morrison, a White House advisor, in his deposition.

"Withholding aid and a White House visit to coerce Ukraine to perform an investigation is extortion, but extortion is a generally accepted tool in foreign policy and well within the President’s foreign policy powers — so long as the President is conducting foreign affairs.

"If an investigation into Biden is deemed to be a political or domestic matter, and not a legitimate foreign policy goal, an impeachment charge might be based on extortion, which is a crime.

"Additionally, because the aid was set in law and procedures for clearing the aid had already completed, including a Department of Defense certification, withholding the aid may have violated the law."

If he keeps giving us tax breaks, I got no problem with him wearing a crown.
If he keeps giving us tax breaks, I got no problem with him wearing a crown.
Would you call that an "Imperial Presidency?"
screen-shot-2018-06-16-at-9-00-47-am.png

Report | Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

"In his farewell address, President George Washington warned of a moment when 'cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.'

"The Framers of the Constitution well understood that an individual could one day occupy the Office of the President who would place his personal or political interests above those of the nation.

"Having just won hard-fought independence from a King with unbridled authority, they were attuned to the dangers of an executive who lacked fealty to the law and the Constitution."

Forum List

Back