Trump's 12 Impeachable Offenses

Trump is a borderline moron who either guessed correctly on a couple of key issues in 2016, or he listened to advisers who understood the effects of forty years of neoliberal wealth redistribution on productive Americans :

Maybe you should become a president in 2020, if all it takes is a borderline moron. It sounds like you are saying that you have more going on than Trump does, so it should be easy for you to beat him in 2020, right? I guess even if you don't run yourself, any of the lefty candidates who can't beat a borderline moron in 2020 will be considered complete morons when they lose, right?
Maybe you should become a president in 2020, if all it takes is a borderline moron. It sounds like you are saying that you have more going on than Trump does, so it should be easy for you to beat him in 2020, right? I guess even if you don't run yourself, any of the lefty candidates who can't beat a borderline moron in 2020 will be considered complete morons when they lose, right?
481780.jpg

I don't think Democrats need my help.
Do you expect Trump to run for reelection or run for Russia?

Trump is a borderline moron who either guessed correctly on a couple of key issues in 2016, or he listened to advisers who understood the effects of forty years of neoliberal wealth redistribution on productive Americans :

481780.jpg

Is quoting a poll from June the best you got?

481780.jpg

Georgie has lost a few steps in the last year.

481780.jpg

You sure you want to go this way?

481780.jpg

As opposed to which way?

481780.jpg

As opposed to which way?

Having real elections based on issues, as opposed to massive propaganda campaigns designed to lie to the people.

481780.jpg

As opposed to which way?

Having real elections based on issues, as opposed to massive propaganda campaigns designed to lie to the people.

DemocRats cannot win debating policy.
That is why they attack the person!
That is as dumbed-down as politics can get!

Poor Hairy Man Butt Lover all alone tonight with No Teddy Bear to hug him.

Boohoo.

Don’t feel sorry for you.

Putting aside ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity...
The-Ham-661x500.jpg

The End of the Rule of Law

"Bruce Fein a former senior official in the Department of Justice and a constitutional scholar, has identified 12 impeachable offenses committed by Donald Trump.

"But, as he notes, many of these constitutional violations are not unique to the Trump administration. They have been normalized by Democratic and Republican administrations..."

As far as Trump's unique brand of criminality goes:

"The 12 impeachable offenses committed by Trump and singled out by Fein are:

"1. Contempt of Congress

"Trump made clear his contempt of Congress when he boasted, '… I have Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.'"

481780.jpg

What has Trump done since last June aside from bribing Ukraine to provide dirt on a possible political rival that makes you think his approval rating has improved?
15000-appr-disapp-impeach-all.png

CBS News poll: Majority of Americans and Democrats approve of Trump impeachment inquiry

481780.jpg

As opposed to which way?

How many lies has Trump told since taking office?
06d885548a807a50aaf33afcf411ed09.jpg

You can't expect any rational person to believe you have the slightest concern for "real issues" when you support a corrupt pathological liar and crony-capitalist for POTUS.

Trump Lies

Boohoo.

The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"Bruce Fein a former senior official in the Department of Justice and a constitutional scholar, has identified 12 impeachable offenses committed by Donald Trump.

"But, as he notes, many of these constitutional violations are not unique to the Trump administration. They have been normalized by Democratic and Republican administrations..."

"1. Contempt of Congress

"Trump made clear his contempt of Congress when he boasted, '… I have Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.'"

Boohoo.

I almost feel sorry for you
sam-bee-dec20.jpg

Sam Bee: Trump's devout evangelical following is "an Aryan death cult"

No matter how Much you cry, Trump is
Not your daddy, you are a poor slob and he’s not Going to change your Schitty diapers. And Hillary Clinton will NEVER be President!

Go cry to Richard Simmons saggy britches. Whew you stink!

Boohoo.

The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"1. Contempt of Congress

Boohoo.

sam-bee-dec20.jpg

Not your daddy, you are a poor slob and he’s not Going to change your Schitty diapers. And Hillary Clinton will NEVER be President!

Boohoo.

The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"1. Contempt of Congress

Boohoo.

sam-bee-dec20.jpg

481780.jpg

As opposed to which way?

DemocRats cannot win debating policy.
That is why they attack the person!
That is as dumbed-down as politics can get!

And they act shocked when we point it out. Like they really think they are fooling anyone.

Why Testimony From Don McGahn Would Doom Trump

"Just as the House Intelligence Committee ran out of scheduled hearings, and it seemed clear that not a single Republican would vote for impeachment, another shoe has dropped: Monday’s ruling to compel congressional testimony from former White House Counsel Don McGahn looks to be a game-changer, leading McGahn to spill the beans on Donald Trump, and possibly compelling other Executive Branch members to testify before the House."

Who knew?
Presidents are NOT kings.
Certainly not this arrogant oligarch.
180607122542-trump-king-time-cover.jpg

481780.jpg

As opposed to which way?

You can't expect any rational person to believe you have the slightest concern for "real issues" when you support a corrupt pathological liar and crony-capitalist for POTUS.

Trump Lies

Dude, I'm serious. The course of this nation's history is being decided based on your side lying it's ass off, to the American people.

That is going to massively undermine the legitimacy of the government.

YOu want to tear this nation apart? Because if you did, I don't know that you would do much differently.

481780.jpg

As opposed to which way?

Trump Lies

Dude, I'm serious. The course of this nation's history is being decided based on your side lying it's ass off, to the American people.

That is going to massively undermine the legitimacy of the government.

YOu want to tear this nation apart? Because if you did, I don't know that you would do much differently.
Dude, I'm serious. The course of this nation's history is being decided based on your side lying it's ass off, to the American people
Trump and his endless lies are tearing this country apart.
Impeachment in the House is the solution.
While Ever-Trumpers in the Senate will never vote to convict but they may well find the spine to Censure the useless eater in the White House.
whistling.jpg

Never Underestimate Trump.

Forum List

Back