Trumpism vs (Bidenity)!

May 14, 2016
I believe there is "Trumpism" whether I like it or not, but I don't use "Bidenism", I say "Bidenity".
(-ism) refers to a distinctive doctrine, cause, or theory. My focus is on US-Africa relations, I am Sudanese, African, and Muslim, for us in this part of the world we see there is a strong stream in the US and maybe the western world is well represented by Trump. I don't think Trump invented America, he opened the curtains and the back curtains of American political theater. Trump unveiled the backstage so Americans would see reality and try to fix their country.
I see Biden sometimes doing things to close the curtains, but he can't change the full picture of what's really going on backstage. Such Bidenity will not work with Americans!
The way the Biden administration makes decisions is (-ity) which is used to refer to the state, actions, or quality of the description of practice.
I wrote an article on the Biden administration's decision to halt normalization between Sudan and Israel, which was initiated by the Trump administration! Was that the only reason?
Read it and comment here in USMB.

Last edited:
i am Lebanese. i'm surprised Godboy is pallin' around with the Sudanese and has ditched his bromance with the lebanese (me)

Trump is better than Biden, but not for the reasons you stated
I spent two years of my childhood in Lebanon, Beirut, my dad was a diplomat. the taste of Manqusha with Zaatar hot from the bakery, we toured most of the country from Sour to Tripoli .... Tekeram Ainak Khayyu

I spent two years of my childhood in Lebanon, Beirut, my dad was a diplomat. the taste of Manqusha with Zaatar hot from the bakery, we toured most of the country from Sour to Tripoli .... Tekeram Ainak Khayyu
good to know. i live in Jounieh, but i go to downtown Beirut wearing a MAGA Trump hat. NO FEAR!

1665845086134.png

If only the Americans were presented factual evidence without spins by corruptive media sources. Even Reuters (formerly less biased but now a different breed) participates in giving citizens false information.

Let’s look at the current statistic put out by Reuters to indicate that Biden has 40% of a country behind him. Completely false. They polled a mere 1002 people, reportedly across the country but I haven’t verified the geographical distribution, of which they had 446 Democrats while only 353 Republicans. That is ludicrous to make any claim for support. Where are the moderate voters the largest bulk of voters- the independents? Why suggest that using responses from 446 self-labeled Democrats versus 353 Republicans is even balanced, much less enough voters polled?

This is what Americans are up against: liberal owned biased media outlets posing as honest reporters when they do not present the truth. Not even close. Corrupt media conglomerates count on the fact that many readers will believe their headlines and their false statements, unfortunately they are correct that many people don’t do their own research. This is changing however, more are waking up to the goals of Bidenity (great phrase btw) authoritarian government.

From Reuter’s: “The latest Reuters/Ipsos poll, conducted online in English throughout the United States, gathered responses from 1,002 adults, including 446 Democrats and 353 Republicans.”

Forum List

Back