Trump: You would be in jail.

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
Ding dong the Witch is dead, the wicked Witch is dead!

Not only did Donald CRUSH the debate, he gave the Butcher of Ben Ghazi a gloomy look at her future.

maxresdefault.jpg

He said he will have a special prosecutor appointed to look into her vast criminal enterprise and then added as a quip that if he were president, she would be in jail.

Congratulations President Trump. Your performance tonight was spectacular.

He played to the deplorables with that ignorant vomit. Trump talks like he gets to personally arrest people, or force people to be prosecuted and jailed or not even prosecuted.

And for any candidate to say he'd jail their opponent is Soviet Union type of bullshit. It's something you'd hear from Kruschev or Kim Jung Un who don't have to worry about due process or LAWS.

He played to the deplorables with that ignorant vomit. Trump talks like he gets to personally arrest people, or force people to be prosecuted and jailed or not even prosecuted.

And for any candidate to say he'd jail their opponent is Soviet Union type of bullshit. It's something you'd hear from Kruschev or Kim Jung Un who don't have to worry about due process or LAWS.
Any candidate who said he'd jail a criminal is very American and A-OK.

Sadly, Obama will pardon her before he leaves office, and Hillary will be untouchable.
He can only pardon someone who's been convicted of a crime.

Idiot? I guess you haven't been paying attention. Idiot.

"Here's a demand I'm making today to President Obama," the candidate continued. "Mr. President, will you pledge not to issue a pardon to Hillary Clinton and her co-conspirators for their many crimes against our country and against society itself?

"Will you make that pledge?" Trump asked. "No one is above the law."

Trump to Obama: Don't Pardon Hillary for 'Crimes Against Our Country'

Idiot.

How many times has a criminal run for president? It's perfectly appropriate for Trump to keep his campaign promise to restore the rule of law, starting with the long overdue prosecution of What-difference-does-it-make.

Well, Clinton is not facing two civil charges. One of rape, and the other of fraud. Trump is.

WHY HASN'T SHE MENTIONED THIS??? I'm sitting here like "here it comes..." and nothing

The same could be said to be true of the ringer.

If one is the ringer, and the other the con, they don't want to completely destroy each other, they just have to keep at it enough so you get drawn into the sting.

Remember, after this is all over, they both need to have their lives go on relatively unchanged, hopefully, with you giving them what they want.

trumpwedding.jpg

Nice observation though. You aren't a completely oblivious mark, just one that is desperate to be conned. :clap2:

Sadly, Obama will pardon her before he leaves office, and Hillary will be untouchable.

"Here's a demand I'm making today to President Obama," the candidate continued. "Mr. President, will you pledge not to issue a pardon to Hillary Clinton and her co-conspirators for their many crimes against our country and against society itself?

Idiot.
You can't pardon the unindicted, unprosecuted criminal.

Idiot.
You can't pardon the unindicted, unprosecuted criminal.

Then why is Trump being asked about it, and why is Trump asking Obama not to do it? Idiot.

Forum List

Back