Donald Trump will use Bill Clinton's sex scandal as his main weapon the final weeks

• Banned
  • Banned
Great idea for those of us who like a Clinton Presidency.

Most who recall the clinton years remember 8 years of peace and prosperity. Feel free to bring it up again!!!
agreed! bring it up

Most who recall the clinton years remember 8 years of peace and prosperity. Feel free to bring it up again!!!
All I remember are BJs and blue dresses.

Of course you do. You're so good at giving blowjobs, and that blue dress is more flattering on you than the dresses you usually wear.
ad hominem.

No. I just like to give credit when credit is due.

Of course you do. You're so good at giving blowjobs, and that blue dress is more flattering on you than the dresses you usually wear.
ad hominem.

Nah...ad hominem.

ad hominem.

Nah...ad hominem.

Lighten up. Hoss has had so little to be proud of. Let him have this.

ad hominem.

Nah...ad hominem.

I don't wear blue.

ad hominem.

Nah...ad hominem.

I don't wear blue.

You should.

Donald Trump will use Bill Clinton's sex scandal as his main weapon the final weeks
"Under fire for his hot-mic comments in which he boasts about forcing himself upon women, Donald Trump is now signaling he will go after Hillary Clinton during tonight's presidential debate for her husband's past sex scandals."

Good idea or bad idea?
Moronic idea, a ridiculous guilt by association fallacy.

Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything.

What Bill Clinton may or may not have done has no bearing whatsoever on Clinton’s qualifications to be president.

And it won’t have the effect of garnering for Trump the voters he needs – in fact, it will drive them away.

"Under fire for his hot-mic comments in which he boasts about forcing himself upon women, Donald Trump is now signaling he will go after Hillary Clinton during tonight's presidential debate for her husband's past sex scandals."

Good idea or bad idea?

What Bill Clinton may or may not have done has no bearing whatsoever on Clinton’s qualifications to be president.

And it won’t have the effect of garnering for Trump the voters he needs – in fact, it will drive them away.
you're right its irrelevant.

Good idea or bad idea?

you're right its irrelevant.
Oh yes it is relevant. Hillary was a willing accessory to Bubba's philandering. And the majority of young voters are learning what evil criminals the Clintons are.

Yep. He sat on cheap energy (the opposite of what's happened under obama -- because of obama) and after the failed attempt at Hillary care, he lost democrat control of congress for the first time in over forty years resulting in welfare reform and a balanced budget. In that sense, Clinton was a good conservative republican.

Forum List

Back