Trump Wins At SCOTUS...Constitutional Prejections Remain!

So from what I have heard the NY court can get them Congress can’t sounds like the Court split the bill here. In any event all the hyper partisans will have something to cheer and bitch about.

Court punted it back down to the lower courts.

As usual, Trump does what he wants and then ties it up in the courts indefinitely.

This will not be decided by the November election and Congress will lose interest by the time Trump loses.

However, the New York prosecutor will pursue the case

What CASE?

Be specific.
Try paying attention

The case that went to the Supreme Court

What is the CASE against Trump?

What is the DA accusing Trump of?

So from what I have heard the NY court can get them Congress can’t sounds like the Court split the bill here. In any event all the hyper partisans will have something to cheer and bitch about.

They didn’t say Congress cant get the returns, they kicked it down to a lower court

I can see their point. Separation of powers vs states rights.

They didn’t say Congress cant get the returns, they kicked it down to a lower court

What they said was the President can't just snub Congress and ignore their oversight authority, but the Congress is also not entitled to anything, and everything.

The lower court will now decide what they are entitled to, of which no doubt will be appealed, but a final ruling will eventually be reached, and future Presidents will be subject to records being subpoenaed by Congress.

Trump will only increase his support by reminding voters that he is the victim
True. Nothing brings out the "haves" like victim mentality. Poor, poor little rich fuckers. Why should they have to reveal their income sources and contributions? So much whining!
Hey dipshit, Trump already sent his financial statements to the DOJ before he took office. They know every financial move he's made for the last 20 years. They want to get him on tax-evasion, because of the complexity of IRS codes. Shit, Obama and Clinton both have had to make changes to their returns because of mistakes they found. It's not considered a crime. But the IRS has had his returns since they were filed and found nothing wrong.

Nope, the Democrats will leak false stories to the press like they always do and try to convict him in the court of public opinion.

The case was sent back to the lower court.
Yes, it will buy the crooked Trump more time.

This will motivate Trump even more to ensure a victory in 2020. If he isn't president they will go harder against him, if he wins re-election, which I think will happen as long as he compares his record with the career politicians, he will have them spinning their wheels and citizens will ask what their motive is.
Whether Trump wins or loses, Trump's taxes will be released. The American people will then see what a fraud Trump truly is except that Trump's more fervent supporters will applaud Trump's fraud as proof of Trump's criminal genius.
What makes you think his tax returns will prove he is a “fraud”?

I think it’s hilarious he made you all jump through all these hoops just to see his tax returns. Because what is going to be in them? A big giant nothing burger.
IF Trump had nothing to hide he would have released his taxes. He did not. Trump's tax return's will show that he is fraud.
How so? The IRS went over his tax returns, obviously. What “crime” did he commit that the IRS missed?
The IRS does not look at conflicts of interest in your tax returns.

Heavy investment from Russia is not a crime. It may be inappropriate for a President making deals with Russia
What deals has he made?

Why do they want his tax returns?

Why didn't Trump just release them like he promised?
If Biden Doesn't drops out and wins. Alot of life long politicians are going down. He are going to find out the truth over Ukraine and China! You loons opened a pandoras box that will hurt any lifetime politician running for president!

You loons? I don't support Biden, I simply asked a question about a promise Trump made.

Now about that promise......
Wow The first politician not to tell the truth.

Why do they want his tax returns?

Why didn't Trump just release them like he promised?
If Biden Doesn't drops out and wins. Alot of life long politicians are going down. He are going to find out the truth over Ukraine and China! You loons opened a pandoras box that will hurt any lifetime politician running for president!

You loons? I don't support Biden, I simply asked a question about a promise Trump made.

Now about that promise......
Wow The first politician not to tell the truth.

Hardly, but I have never understood why we accept it and make excuses for it.

The very reason accomplished professionals avoid politics which is why we are stuck with those representing us in DC. Not the best and brightest by a ling shot.

Forum List

Back