Justice Gorsuch Lays Waste to the Biden Administration's Argument for Jail Sentences

How's your shit gibbon Trump, future jailbird doing on his day off from court? Btw, how come his wife & kids ain't at the trial to support their criminal hubby & Daddy?

He's leading all of the pertinent polling, thanks for the inquiry.

The Supreme Court heard arguments in the Fischer v. United States case, which related to whether the DC Court of Appeals “erred in construing 18 U.S.C. § 1512 obstruction of congressional inquiries and investigations, to include acts unrelated to investigations and evidence,” according to SCOTUSblog. This criminal statute was slapped against hundreds of January 6 defendants, many serving years behind bars.

During oral arguments, Justice Neil Gorsuch poked holes in the Biden Justice Department’s case, listing four instances of “obstructing a Congressional proceeding,” mentioning Rep. Jamaal Bowman’s (D-NY) fire alarm stunt last year:

The best part is when the Solicitor General Elizabeth Prelogar said they would need evidence of intent in these circumstances.

“Oh, they intend to do it alright,” replied Gorsuch.

In March, a federal appeals court ruled that up to 100 January 6 defendants might have had their jail sentences improperly enhanced.

Bj - I listened to some of the proceedings all of this selective J6 persecution will be overturned 6-3 (5-4 at the worst)
Selective prosecution just scratches the surface of this injustice.

Did he now. Well lets see how it works out for you when cop murderers are let off easy.

The Biden campaign will have some great campaign commercials to make out of that.

You turds actually think this works out in your favor don't you?

Did he now. Well lets see how it works out for you when cop murderers are let off easy.

The Biden campaign will have some great campaign commercials to make out of that.

You turds actually think this works out in your favor don't you?

You are as stupid as clippy.

You know this statute has literally never been used in that manner yes?

DEI only makes for the best hires -

(insert eyeroll here)

1713396920481.png

Crazy eyes!

I related what Kavanaugh said in court, you asswipe.

Actually you went on an ignorant rant, and legally bowman, obstructed a proceeding just as much as anyone else has. He pulled a fire alarm to delay a vote he didn't what to take. Then the ignorant commiecrat plead stupidity when it looked like he might actually be held accountable for his actions. And don't try to tell me that a former public school teacher doesn't know what a fire alarm looks like.

The Supreme Court heard arguments in the Fischer v. United States case, which related to whether the DC Court of Appeals “erred in construing 18 U.S.C. § 1512 obstruction of congressional inquiries and investigations, to include acts unrelated to investigations and evidence,” according to SCOTUSblog. This criminal statute was slapped against hundreds of January 6 defendants, many serving years behind bars.

During oral arguments, Justice Neil Gorsuch poked holes in the Biden Justice Department’s case, listing four instances of “obstructing a Congressional proceeding,” mentioning Rep. Jamaal Bowman’s (D-NY) fire alarm stunt last year:

The best part is when the Solicitor General Elizabeth Prelogar said they would need evidence of intent in these circumstances.

“Oh, they intend to do it alright,” replied Gorsuch.

In March, a federal appeals court ruled that up to 100 January 6 defendants might have had their jail sentences improperly enhanced.

Bj - I listened to some of the proceedings all of this selective J6 persecution will be overturned 6-3 (5-4 at the worst)
Selective prosecution just scratches the surface of this injustice.

You should have listened to the government lawyer's response to Justice Gorsuch. She utterly demolished his point, and demonstrated in spades that his characterization of the J6 defendants was utterly false.

Gorsuch completely backtracked in his comments about the J6 Defendants after she finished, and apologized for the false comparisons.

You should have listened to the government lawyer's response to Justice Gorsuch. She utterly demolished his point, and demonstrated in spades that his characterization of the J6 defendants was utterly false.

Gorsuch completely backtracked in his comments about the J6 Defendants after she finished, and apologized for the false comparisons.

I would say - Link that.
But I know that you are lying.
Like always.

Actually you went on an ignorant rant, and legally bowman, obstructed a proceeding just as much as anyone else has. He pulled a fire alarm to delay a vote he didn't what to take. Then the ignorant commiecrat plead stupidity when it looked like he might actually be held accountable for his actions. And don't try to tell me that a former public school teacher doesn't know what a fire alarm looks like.

You know that makes sense - but one can never be sure with quota hires.

If you want to see what a real insurrection looks like here's one from Russia's insurrection:
As Trump proved, there is no necessity for tanks rolling down the streets of DC to attempt the overturning of an election. All it requires is willing participants prepared to delay the duly elected new prez's certification while a plan is executed to impose slates of fake electors in to the process.

As Trump proved, there is no necessity for tanks rolling down the streets of DC to attempt the overturning of an election. All it requires is willing participants prepared to delay the duly elected new prez's certification while a plan is executed to impose slates of fake electors in to the process.

You really are a fucking idiot stooge.

I would say - Link that.
But I know that you are lying.
Like always.

I don’t have to lie. The facts in history always support what I’m posting.

I missed the part where Bowman illegally stormed and attacked the Capital, forcing legislators to run for their lives, and physically attacked and beat the Capital Police in carrying out this disruption.

I don’t have to lie. The facts in history always support what I’m posting.

I missed the part where Bowman illegally stormed and attacked the Capital, forcing legislators to run for their lives, and physically attacked and beat the Capital Police in carrying out this disruption.

You are a fucking retarded skank who has invited the CBC to rot your brain out.
You literally have NEVER posted a post that was congruous with reality.

Forum List

Back