Trump Wins At SCOTUS...Constitutional Prejections Remain!

The case was sent back to the lower court.
Yes, it will buy the crooked Trump more time.

This will motivate Trump even more to ensure a victory in 2020. If he isn't president they will go harder against him, if he wins re-election, which I think will happen as long as he compares his record with the career politicians, he will have them spinning their wheels and citizens will ask what their motive is.
Whether Trump wins or loses, Trump's taxes will be released. The American people will then see what a fraud Trump truly is except that Trump's more fervent supporters will applaud Trump's fraud as proof of Trump's criminal genius.
What makes you think his tax returns will prove he is a “fraud”?

I think it’s hilarious he made you all jump through all these hoops just to see his tax returns. Because what is going to be in them? A big giant nothing burger.
IF Trump had nothing to hide he would have released his taxes. He did not. Trump's tax return's will show that he is fraud.
Sure, that’s why he has been audited all the time, yet remains free.

The Orange Shit Gibbon lost his attempt to hide his Tax Records from the Manhattan D.A. In a 7-2 Decision (Majority Decision written CJ Roberts) the court held,

In our judicial system, ‘the public has a right to every man’s evidence.’ Since the earliest days of the Republic, ‘every man’ has included the President of the United States,” Roberts wrote.

The Supreme Court on Thursday voted 7-2 against President Donald Trump in a case over whether he could shield his tax records from the Manhattan district attorney.

Chief Justice John Roberts authored the court’s opinion, which was joined by Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan. Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch wrote separately to explain their votes with the majority. Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito dissented.

Wow. I wasn't expecting that.
The Trump aftermath of the SC decision:

"On Thursday, following the 7-2 rulings from the Supreme Court rejecting President Donald Trump’s claims of absolute immunity in the New York tax returns and House financial oversight cases, the president took to Twitter to complain.
In the thread, Trump whined that he was being unfairly targeted by the Supreme Court decisions — which were joined by the two justices he appointed — and claimed he was a victim of “prosecutorial misconduct.”

This guy's tweets (from the article) are an insight into depravity and victim mentality. This explains a lot about Cult45 behavior.

This will motivate Trump even more to ensure a victory in 2020. If he isn't president they will go harder against him, if he wins re-election, which I think will happen as long as he compares his record with the career politicians, he will have them spinning their wheels and citizens will ask what their motive is.
Whether Trump wins or loses, Trump's taxes will be released. The American people will then see what a fraud Trump truly is except that Trump's more fervent supporters will applaud Trump's fraud as proof of Trump's criminal genius.

I think it’s hilarious he made you all jump through all these hoops just to see his tax returns. Because what is going to be in them? A big giant nothing burger.
IF Trump had nothing to hide he would have released his taxes. He did not. Trump's tax return's will show that he is fraud.
How so? The IRS went over his tax returns, obviously. What “crime” did he commit that the IRS missed?

What makes you think his tax returns to will prove he is a “fraud”?

So why not just release his taxes to the DA if he has nothing to hide?

Why have a Defense Attorney if you aren't guilty?

To make you idiots go insane. Also, he shouldn’t cooperate at all with a DA on a witch hunt.

Exactly what crime is the DA investigating? Why would he need someone’s tax returns to know if the crime happened? Wouldn’t he be able to get a warrant for searching bank records if he wants to look at money transfers?

The DA is a fascist, abusing his power to conduct a witch hunt.

Last edited:

That is a false analogy. A defense attorney would tell you if you have exculpatory evidence release it, don't hide it.

if you buy into this TDS propaganda, you're an idiot.
Trumps SC picks aren't your besties anymore?

"In a 7-2 decision that surprised many court observers, the Supreme Court on Thursday ruled that President Donald Trump cannot block a subpoena from the Manhattan district attorney seeking his tax returns.
Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, who were nominated by Trump, both joined the majority in ruling against the president."
I bet Trump is losing it right this very moment.

Can't wait for Republican States to subpoena Quid Pro Joe's dealings with China and the Ukraine

To make you idiots go insane. Also, he shouldn’t cooperate at all with a DA on a witch hunt.

Exactly what crime is the DA investigating? Why would he need someone’s tax returns to know if the crime happened? Wouldn’t he be able to get a warrant for searching bank records if he wants to look at money transfers?

The DA is a fascist, abusing his power to conduct a whiten hunt.
It seems like Trump is the one going insane. Read his tweets.

This will motivate Trump even more to ensure a victory in 2020.
This will motivate Trump even more to resign, to receive a pardon from Pence.
You loons continue to show your ignorance. Trump has been audited multiple times and nothing. You even saw one of his tax returns and it showed he paid what he was suppose too. Thanks Maddow!

That is a false analogy. A defense attorney would tell you if you have exculpatory evidence release it, don't hide it.

Considering the NY DA won't tell Trump's legal team what exactly he is looking for, it's hard to determine what would be exculpatory.

You admit there is no real reason to get those returns.

This will motivate Trump even more to ensure a victory in 2020.
This will motivate Trump even more to resign, to receive a pardon from Pence.
You loons continue to show your ignorance. Trump has been audited multiple times and nothing. You even saw one of his tax returns and it showed he paid what he was suppose too. Thanks Maddow!
How do you know about his audits? Oh, I forgot. He must have told you all about them.

Forum List

Back