Trump Whines About Pfizer Vaccine

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I knew this was coming. Trump got left behind (so he says) as Pfizer announced some good news towards their Covid 19 vaccine.

It seems that Trump wanted some good news to claim as his own before the election, but Pfizer waited. Fairly.

"In a new fundraising email to supporters, the Trump campaign baselessly claimed that the pharmaceutical company Pfizer deliberately withheld news of their COVID-19 vaccine until after the election to hurt his chances of winning."

“Pfizer and the others probably didn’t have the courage to make this HISTORIC announcement before November 3rd, because they hoped it would keep me from WINNING BIG,” said the email. “The truth is, if Joe Biden were President, you wouldn’t have the vaccine for another four years, nor would the U.S. Food and Drug Administration have ever approved it so quickly. The bureaucracy would have destroyed millions of lives!”

I knew this was coming. Trump got left behind (so he says) as Pfizer announced some good news towards their Covid 19 vaccine.

It seems that Trump wanted some good news to claim as his own before the election, but Pfizer waited. Fairly.

"In a new fundraising email to supporters, the Trump campaign baselessly claimed that the pharmaceutical company Pfizer deliberately withheld news of their COVID-19 vaccine until after the election to hurt his chances of winning."

“Pfizer and the others probably didn’t have the courage to make this HISTORIC announcement before November 3rd, because they hoped it would keep me from WINNING BIG,” said the email. “The truth is, if Joe Biden were President, you wouldn’t have the vaccine for another four years, nor would the U.S. Food and Drug Administration have ever approved it so quickly. The bureaucracy would have destroyed millions of lives!”

Oh, brother. You are STILL a moron, okfine. It appears that your severe TDS prevents you from rising above a 75-80 I.Q. range. Quite tragic. :(

Oh, brother. You are STILL a moron, okfine. It appears that your severe TDS prevents you from rising above a 75-80 I.Q. range. Quite tragic. :(
Well, he reletlessly swallows and spams the agitprop from Raw Sewage, so the IQ of a short bus rider only follows.

Trump still barnstorming for money from his loyal suckers...erm...constituents.
Yep. Pence tried to take credit on Monday for the vaccine development and Pfizer pimp slapped him.

Hola hinchado (slang=puffy) So losing suits you worse. Not my problem.

Do you happen to know which pharmaceutical company gave the largest amount of money to Xiden's election?

Guess Which Pharmaceutical Company Gave Most Of Their Money ...
newsthud.com/guess-which-pharmaceutical-company...
They call him Joe Buyden for a reason. It’s a miracle! A few days after the media called the 2020 Presidential elections for Joe Biden Pfizer announces they have a vaccine for the coronavirus. It also turns out that members of Pfizer donated over $256,520 to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign,…

Do you happen to know which pharmaceutical company gave the largest amount of money to Xiden's election?

Guess Which Pharmaceutical Company Gave Most Of Their Money ...
newsthud.com/guess-which-pharmaceutical-company...
They call him Joe Buyden for a reason. It’s a miracle! A few days after the media called the 2020 Presidential elections for Joe Biden Pfizer announces they have a vaccine for the coronavirus. It also turns out that members of Pfizer donated over $256,520 to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign,…
Bummer for Trump, eh?

dont worry blow hole joe will take all the credit if it works

dont worry blow hole joe will take all the credit if it works

Seemed to work for the last guy...

Not even one Trump voter was voting based on a vaccine.
Trump voters voted for 4 more years of prosperity.
But we know Liberals are mentally deficient.

Forum List

Back