Trump Whines About Pfizer Vaccine

I knew this was coming. Trump got left behind (so he says) as Pfizer announced some good news towards their Covid 19 vaccine.

It seems that Trump wanted some good news to claim as his own before the election, but Pfizer waited. Fairly.

"In a new fundraising email to supporters, the Trump campaign baselessly claimed that the pharmaceutical company Pfizer deliberately withheld news of their COVID-19 vaccine until after the election to hurt his chances of winning."

“Pfizer and the others probably didn’t have the courage to make this HISTORIC announcement before November 3rd, because they hoped it would keep me from WINNING BIG,” said the email. “The truth is, if Joe Biden were President, you wouldn’t have the vaccine for another four years, nor would the U.S. Food and Drug Administration have ever approved it so quickly. The bureaucracy would have destroyed millions of lives!”

Oh, brother. You are STILL a moron, okfine. It appears that your severe TDS prevents you from rising above a 75-80 I.Q. range. Quite tragic. :(
Hola hinchado (slang=puffy) So losing suits you worse. Not my problem.
I'VE lost NOTHING, except maybe my SANITY. I AM at peace with my life right now, however. I wish you the same.

I knew this was coming. Trump got left behind (so he says) as Pfizer announced some good news towards their Covid 19 vaccine.

It seems that Trump wanted some good news to claim as his own before the election, but Pfizer waited. Fairly.

"In a new fundraising email to supporters, the Trump campaign baselessly claimed that the pharmaceutical company Pfizer deliberately withheld news of their COVID-19 vaccine until after the election to hurt his chances of winning."

“Pfizer and the others probably didn’t have the courage to make this HISTORIC announcement before November 3rd, because they hoped it would keep me from WINNING BIG,” said the email. “The truth is, if Joe Biden were President, you wouldn’t have the vaccine for another four years, nor would the U.S. Food and Drug Administration have ever approved it so quickly. The bureaucracy would have destroyed millions of lives!”

Do you happen to know which pharmaceutical company gave the largest amount of money to Xiden's election?

Guess Which Pharmaceutical Company Gave Most Of Their Money ...
newsthud.com/guess-which-pharmaceutical-company...
They call him Joe Buyden for a reason. It’s a miracle! A few days after the media called the 2020 Presidential elections for Joe Biden Pfizer announces they have a vaccine for the coronavirus. It also turns out that members of Pfizer donated over $256,520 to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign,…
Since they are men of science, my guess is they donated to Joe Biden.

Do you happen to know which pharmaceutical company gave the largest amount of money to Xiden's election?

They call him Joe Buyden for a reason. It’s a miracle! A few days after the media called the 2020 Presidential elections for Joe Biden Pfizer announces they have a vaccine for the coronavirus. It also turns out that members of Pfizer donated over $256,520 to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign,…
Thanks for this info, Hoss.:cool:

Pharma is going to charge Eurotrash less for the vaccine than America.
This is all anyone needs to know!

True story.

Well Europe paid for the R & D in to mRNA vaccine research and backed two companies... Trump then tried to swoop and get one exclusively for America...... CureVac rejected after their CEO met with Trump personally...
"We want to develop a vaccine for the whole world and not for individual countries"

So Trump couldn't develop his own and tried to steal one of Germany's... Well done Germany... Trump embarrassed US in the scientific community with that stunt.
Now they are trying to claim credit for another one... This is just more embarrassing...

Let's put it this way, Pfizer has three plants working in the US on the vaccine, Ireland has two and Belgium has one too(the largest one)... They aare all working together in a global effort, there is no America first crap, just good people of all nationalities working together.

That just shows how wrong the 'nationalist' Trump is...

Since they are men of science, my guess is they donated to Joe Biden.
My guess they knew who was the loser.

Pharma is going to charge Eurotrash less for the vaccine than America.
This is all anyone needs to know!

True story.

Well Europe paid for the R & D in to mRNA vaccine research and backed two companies... Trump then tried to swoop and get one exclusively for America...... CureVac rejected after their CEO met with Trump personally...
"We want to develop a vaccine for the whole world and not for individual countries"

So Trump couldn't develop his own and tried to steal one of Germany's... Well done Germany... Trump embarrassed US in the scientific community with that stunt.
Now they are trying to claim credit for another one... This is just more embarrassing...

Let's put it this way, Pfizer has three plants working in the US on the vaccine, Ireland has two and Belgium has one too(the largest one)... They aare all working together in a global effort, there is no America first crap, just good people of all nationalities working together.

That just shows how wrong the 'nationalist' Trump is...

Show me any other Country beside the USA that put more than the $2 billion behind 'Warp Speed' that we did in a partnership, you punk-ass Un-American bitch!!

Not even one Trump voter was voting based on a vaccine.
Trump voters voted for 4 more years of prosperity.
But we know Liberals are mentally deficient.

True. The Xiden voters all voted for free shit, open borders, LGBTQ and the privilege of killing babies

Forum List

Back