Trump was right again...New York Attorney General files lawsuit to dissolve NRA

New York’s attorney general is seeking to dissolve the National Rifle Association after an 18-month investigation found widespread fraud and abuse.

Attorney General Letitia James claims in a lawsuit filed Thursday that her investigators found financial misconducted that contributed to a loss of more than $64 million over a three-year period, reported NPR.

NPR. Taxpayer supported propaganda wing of Democratic Party.
You like being fleeced by LaPierre? Remember when Ollie North gave us all a big heads up that things were not kosher?

I have no idea what any of this is about. I heard one remark concerning the NRA but I have no idea what it is concerning. What are we supposed to take from this?
Conservatives have a real tough time identifying fraud when it comes to the NRA. It seems like Trump, they can do no wrong.

So every member of the NRA is engaged in fraud? How silly of you.

Go after anyone involved in fraud. Can we dissolve every corporation in which a major executive or CEO is charged with fraud?

She's a power hungry, alt-left political hack as far as I am concerned.
Let scumbags steal millions as long as they're YOUR scumbags The republican way

It's an internal matter. If they want to live in luxury off the backs of the donors that is on the donors. It's all open for all to see.

They broke the law.

There are laws for non profit organizations. Both on the state and federal level and the nra broke a bunch of them.

Read the link I posted earlier in the thread.

As far as I'm concerned they belong in prison for their crimes.

If I was a member of the nra I would be pissed that my money was stolen. That money was supposed to pay for training and lobbyists. Instead it went to the bank accounts of 3 men and paid for things like makeup for lapierre's wife. Vacations to the Bahamas. Golf trips and other personal spending.

lapierre even has a contract that includes 17 million to be paid to him after he leaves the company.

It's all donations by people like you who give that money in hopes that they will defend your rights and help train people to use weapons safely.

Like me? I don't give them money.

Oh ok. I thought you did.

I believe there is a need for the nra. The original one. Not the one of today.

They used to stay out of politics. They were a safety and training organization. Not anymore. I'm sad of what that organization has been become.

We need organizations that teach weapon safety and training.

I have no idea what any of this is about. I heard one remark concerning the NRA but I have no idea what it is concerning. What are we supposed to take from this?
Conservatives have a real tough time identifying fraud when it comes to the NRA. It seems like Trump, they can do no wrong.

Go after anyone involved in fraud. Can we dissolve every corporation in which a major executive or CEO is charged with fraud?

It's an internal matter. If they want to live in luxury off the backs of the donors that is on the donors. It's all open for all to see.

They broke the law.

There are laws for non profit organizations. Both on the state and federal level and the nra broke a bunch of them.

If I was a member of the nra I would be pissed that my money was stolen. That money was supposed to pay for training and lobbyists. Instead it went to the bank accounts of 3 men and paid for things like makeup for lapierre's wife. Vacations to the Bahamas. Golf trips and other personal spending.

lapierre even has a contract that includes 17 million to be paid to him after he leaves the company.

It's all donations by people like you who give that money in hopes that they will defend your rights and help train people to use weapons safely.

They used to stay out of politics. They were a safety and training organization. Not anymore. I'm sad of what that organization has been become.

I basically agree. I support the 2nd. I do not support the NRA. They are like someone like Franklin Graham. They have completely allowed politics to bury what should be their actual message.

They broke the law.

I basically agree. I support the 2nd. I do not support the NRA. They are like someone like Franklin Graham. They have completely allowed politics to bury what should be their actual message.

I agree. I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support the nra. At least not today's nra.

So is she going to go after BLM, planned parenthoo and the rest or is it just those that don’t fit her political bend?
She different than the scum in the WH that favors all red states? Or the appointing of 100's of repub judges??? That doesn't bother you?? Or pardoning all republican crooks ?
If my magic nuts to English decoder ring is working correctly then.
Show everyone where any of your lies are fact. You seem to think that when dems appoint judges it is perfectly fine. The AG is only going after one of many that do the exact same thing. Is she afraid to go after the others because of her politics or is she afraid of the lefts violence that would be aimed at her.
by. The way Trump has not pardoned anyone because of their politics, but I give you a half point for being completely clueless.

All this will do is increase Trump's landslide reelection. Nothing will galvanize voters like an attack on their rights.

The left wing morons here on U.S.message can pretend all they like.......we know what this is....it is an attack on an organization that opposes the agenda of the democrat party....it is also simply a prelude to what will happen to the government agencies if biden and his chinese masters win the election....they will turn loose the Department of Justice, the IRS, the FBI, the EPA on the enemies of the democrat party.

The Kafkaesque world of the democrat party will be fully brought to bear agains the people of the United States...

Vote Trump....Vote Republican....save the country.

The left wing morons here on U.S.message can pretend all they like.......we know what this is....it is an attack on an organization that opposes the agenda of the democrat party....it is also simply a prelude to what will happen to the government agencies if biden and his chinese masters win the election....they will turn loose the Department of Justice, the IRS, the FBI, the EPA on the enemies of the democrat party.

The Kafkaesque world of the democrat party will be fully brought to bear agains the people of the United States...

Better than Scum trump and his Russian masters

Better than Scum trump and his Russian masters
Better Russian masters than democrats. The Russians gave up burning bibles and burning down churches. Democrats are just getting started.

civil war? i hope not!

LOL, this is their “big announcement”? Trying to dissolve the NRA?

They may have just handed President Trump his second term.

No, sorry. The gun freaks are already lifelong trump cult members.

Bullshit, guns have been flying off the shelves for the last 4 months. Women are buying guns for the first time, and getting their CCW. All thanks to Dems and their domestic terrorists burning cities down and randomly attacking any person trying to get past their idiotic protest riots.

LaPierre, in charge of the NRA’s day-to-day operations for nearly three decades, stands accused of spending millions of dollars on luxury black car services and private jet trips, including eight visits to the Bahamas, as well as accepting expensive gifts such as African safaris, hair and makeup for his wife and use of a 107-foot yacht. He also engineered a $17m post-employment contract for himself, according to the lawsuit.

All of this suggests an organisation that thinks it is above the law. Contributions are meant to promote Gun ownership and not Yachts and safaris. It all suggests a culture where top execs enrich themselves at the expense of the members. Those members should be pleased that their interests are being protected and the pigs are being removed from the trough.

Forum List

Back