Detroit Police Officer Shoots and Kills Black Man

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
Maybe if there had been a social worker there when they tried to help him earlier he could have been directed towards actual help. It wouldn't have hurt to have one there anyway. The police are not equipped to address people having mental health issues.

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
From the video it seems that the obama voter was disarmed of a firearm a fews day before but was still out on the street where he died

thats the liberal bleeding heart legal system for you

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe if there had been a social worker there when they tried to help him earlier he could have been directed towards actual help. It wouldn't have hurt to have one there anyway. The police are not equipped to address people having mental health issues.
A social worker would have been chopped to pieces

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
A social worker would have been chopped to pieces
Why? There is no reason for them to get within striking distance.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
From the video it seems that the obama voter was disarmed of a firearm a fews day before but was still out on the street where he died

thats the liberal bleeding heart legal system for you
"Obama voter", eh? Trump cultists are so obsessed with the 44th President.

White 6

Gold Member
Reaction score
When the nut ball is armed and attacking police or other citizens with deadly weapons, they are pretty well equipped. Where were this man's family and friends that should have been the first to see his mental state? If he had come at me or mine with a knife and sword, I would have dealt with it in a similar manner.

citygator

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Turns out he was one of the 9% blacks who support Trump. Wow. You Trumpers are fucking crazy.

JusticeHammer

Gold Member
Reaction score

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
When the nut ball is armed and attacking police or other citizens with deadly weapons, they are pretty well equipped. Where were this man's family and friends that should have been the first to see his mental state? If he had come at me or mine with a knife and sword, I would have dealt with it in a similar manner.
Maybe they have tried. I don't know. It's really hard to get people the help they need. We prefer to see to the needs of billionaires.

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The police are not equipped to address people having mental health issues.

They were equipped enough to handle a crazy person with multiple weapons.

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
The police are not equipped to address people having mental health issues.

They were equipped enough to handle a crazy person with multiple weapons.
It would be far better if they did not have to. The officer was injured here. He could have been injured even worse than he was. For some reason we prefer this over earlier intervention.

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe they have tried. I don't know. It's really hard to get people the help they need. We prefer to see to the needs of billionaires.
It's really hard to get people the help they need.

I'm just thankful the liberal push for de-institutionalization was so successful.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List