Trump was right again...New York Attorney General files lawsuit to dissolve NRA

LaPierre, in charge of the NRA’s day-to-day operations for nearly three decades, stands accused of spending millions of dollars on luxury black car services and private jet trips, including eight visits to the Bahamas, as well as accepting expensive gifts such as African safaris, hair and makeup for his wife and use of a 107-foot yacht. He also engineered a $17m post-employment contract for himself, according to the lawsuit.

All of this suggests an organisation that thinks it is above the law. Contributions are meant to promote Gun ownership and not Yachts and safaris. It all suggests a culture where top execs enrich themselves at the expense of the members. Those members should be pleased that their interests are being protected and the pigs are being removed from the trough.
more corrupt than FIFA? inconceivable...
You may remember "Chuck Blazer" an American football administrator who lived in two apartments in Trump Tower. One for himself and one for his dogs. Its the same world as this one. Corrupt people running a corrupt organisation and filling their boots on money that doesnt belong to them.

1596794836103.png

LaPierre, in charge of the NRA’s day-to-day operations for nearly three decades, stands accused of spending millions of dollars on luxury black car services and private jet trips, including eight visits to the Bahamas, as well as accepting expensive gifts such as African safaris, hair and makeup for his wife and use of a 107-foot yacht. He also engineered a $17m post-employment contract for himself, according to the lawsuit.

All of this suggests an organisation that thinks it is above the law. Contributions are meant to promote Gun ownership and not Yachts and safaris. It all suggests a culture where top execs enrich themselves at the expense of the members. Those members should be pleased that their interests are being protected and the pigs are being removed from the trough.
The American Taliban use their power to eliminate opposing voices.

Shocking

Money corrupts weak men who need a gun to be a man. Of course it corrupts lots of others too. But gun rights are a great way to get money, just say you love guns too. Send in the money and we will love you too. Of course we will spend it on our fun and maybe occasionally ammunition too. LOL Any American who supports these crooks going forward must realize they are being played. But mention gun rights and the fools follow.

And more:

"Fourteen-year-old boys are not part of a well-regulated militia. Members of wacky religious cults are not part of a well-regulated militia. Permitting unregulated citizens to have guns is destroying the security of this free state." Molly Ivins

'A third of guns in the US are imported, and foreign firearms makers want a say on gun control'

'Glock’s pistols are used by about 65% of US police departments, but the company also lobbies in favor of the American public’s access to firearms. Glock says it gave more than $100,000 to the National Rifle Association and its programs in 2016. Italy’s gun-making Beretta family is a big contributor to the gun lobby group.'

As a Lifetime NRA member I would agree that the upper management of the NRA has become corrupt.

Many members are leaving the NRA and joining groups like GOA because not only is the leadership corrupt but they really haven't been aggressive in protecting our Second Amendment rights. They have compromised with the Left too much.

However, the problems is for the membership to fix, not the filthy ass anti gun bat shit crazy Democrats to force through government action.

Who in the hell would want a dumbass low IQ hate mongering Democrat Neggra BLM bitch by the name of Letitia to have a say in their Constitutional rights?

If the NRA goes down the gun manufacturers will just make a new organization to induce panic buying.

The complaint details several of these private flights, including one which cost $15,000 to get his niece’s husband from a convention for the hunting group the Safari Club in Las Vegas to Nebraska.

LaPierre testified to the attorney general’s office that his niece was working at the convention, so he flew her husband out to help with childcare, but then her husband had to return to Nebraska for work before the convention ended. “t’s really almost very hard to get commercial flights back,” LaPierre testified.

This is not a political action. The complaints came from NRA staff and whistleblowers. This happens a lot where organisations do not have strong controls and officers have a job for life.

I was a former member of the new for many years. I am glad I quit giving money to these guys taking sweet trips on my money. My guns are safe. It's a thing called the 2nd amendment.

I was a former member of the new for many years. I am glad I quit giving money to these guys taking sweet trips on my money. My guns are safe. It's a thing called the 2nd amendment.
The NRA's stated mission was over years ago. Everything since has been pumping gun nuts for more money.

/——/ 100% BS

/—-/ The NRA “took” your money, or you voluntarily gave it to them? And the 2nd Amendment is under constant attack. Look at the St Louis couple who had their licensed guns confiscated because they defended their property. Somehow, I question your story.

It's original mission was NOT to promote gun ownership. It was to promote firearm safety and training. It's lost its way a lot more than even you realize. It went from a public service to selling guns for Gun Manufacturers. The Yahts and such is just the next logical step.
/—-/ The original mission was to arm freed slaves so democRATs couldn’t force them back into slavery. Training and safety was part of that mission.

The 2nd amendment is as strong as ever. My hunting rifles and shotguns are still safe in my house. I don't need to find their vacations.
/——/ I don't need to find their vacations, either. And you libtards are chipping away at the 2nd Amendment every day. Just go to a Blue State and try and buy a gun.

This isn't about getting corrupt officials.....this is all about the democrat party targeting a group that was about to spend millions of dollars in political ads in battleground states........

It also reveals the that the democrats are going to do everything they can to take power in the United States...which should worry you tommy......once they wrech the U.S. there won't be anyone to support your welfare state....
Or...an alternative theory...and hear me out...is that it's about getting corrupt officials.
That's plausible right?

It doesn't seem plausible, no.

I just bought a new ,243 bolt action(only we only allow bolts on our hunting land) for deer hunting in a blue state. Had no problems. What are you talking about?

No "They" aren't. If they were trying as hard as you bleet, it would have been done long ago.
Dems have certainly tried

but so far too many voters disagree

I know you couldn't tell me who "They" are. I know a number of Democrats with guns and not once have they tried to take someone else's guns. Okay, I will admit I have "Coveted" a few guns in my time but never taken without permission. You are using the word "Dem" in the place of "They" and you still haven't given a concrete answer who "They " are.
Its not necessary for you to agree with me

I know the democrates represent a threat to the 2nd amendment whether yo7 admit it or not

All thanks to Dems and their domestic terrorists burning cities down and randomly attacking any person trying to get past their idiotic protest riots.
Gee, and to think Trump and gop recessionary policies and medical incompetence have nothing to with it is ludicrous.

What city is being burned down?

Seems something like that would be in the news.

So your next post will be the corruptness of the Clinton Foundation ..... correct?

Forum List

Back