Trump warns of 'problems' like 'we've never seen' if he's indicted

Kind of curious here..Just what problems are we experiencing now that we have never seen before?

Inflation? I guess you don't remember the 1970's eh?

Violence? I guess you don't remember the 1960's either?

I guess one could make a case for the frequency of mass shootings..but not sure what Biden has to do with it.

The current cultural kerfuffle? Not really unprecedented...now is it?

airplanemechanic

Trump thinks he's very important. .. so does Qanon.

Well..a threat eh? Somehow I'm not worried...although I do want to re-up my popcorn supply! Trump's faction simply doesn't have the horses...and the Govt. is just aching to make an example or two.

Protests are cool...and speech, and non-violent civil disobedience. But violence will lead to a smashing..and rather than the spark to ignite a civil War..you will see a fizzle.

I note with interest that the threat is about Trump simply being indicted..not convicted or anything. Which is to say..Trump's position is that the law cannot even have the temerity to call him to account--never mind convict him. I believe that this is because Trump knows he is guilty and he knows that a trial would convict him. So for him, an indictment signals 'the end'.

I laughed at the obvious 'dog whistle' that the last sentence is~

Florida Flies 2 Planeloads of Migrants to Martha’s Vineyard
Former President Donald Trump said Thursday the nation would face "problems ... the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen" if he is indicted over his handling of classified documents after leaving office, an apparent suggestion that such a move by the Justice Department could spark violence from Trump's supporters.
“If a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running,” former President Donald Trump said.
The former president said an indictment wouldn’t stop him from running for the White House again and repeatedly said Americans “would not stand” for his prosecution.
“If a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running,” Trump said in an interview with conservative talk radio host Hugh Hewitt. “I think if it happened, I think you’d have problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before. I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it.”
Hewitt asked Trump what he meant by “problems.”
“I think they’d have big problems. Big problems. I just don’t think they’d stand for it. They will not sit still and stand for this ultimate of hoaxes,” Trump said.
It’s not the first time Republicans have hinted at potential civil unrest if the DOJ indicts Trump. Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham made headlines last month when he said there would be “riots in the street” if “there is a prosecution of Donald Trump for mishandling classified information.” Graham’s comments were slammed as “irresponsible” and “shameful.” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, without naming the South Carolina senator, said these comments from “extreme Republicans” were “dangerous.”
Hewitt appeared to see Trump’s comments as a nod toward potential unrest, asking the former president how he would respond when the “legacy media” accuses him of inciting violence.

“That’s not inciting. I’m just saying what my opinion is,” Trump said. “I don’t think the people of this country would stand for it.”
It’s time to prop walk the bag of old orange goo.

So far you have no evidence. That's not how things work.

You're also claiming that voter registration in Nevada is non-existent

Your article, like all other evidence of voter fraud is a nothingnurger.

He is correct. Taking these witch hunt hoaxes to the next level will result in a response from thinking, loyal Americans.

Forum List

Back