Trump warns of 'problems' like 'we've never seen' if he's indicted

You see..to me..your post reads like fiction. I simply do not buy 'harassing' Nor 'innocent people' nor 'no good reason', nor 'unnecessarily'.
It is not because of some political vendetta. Not that it does not factor in..but the crimes alleged do not exist in a vacuum. They are not ginned up..nor a bunch of hot air.
Are the Dems in full battle cry..yup..so they are. But it is Trumps actions and misdeeds that are at the root of this. If you give your enemy ammo..do not be surprised if they use it.
Your sense of victimhood is working overtime..IMO.

It is not Trump's political position that is bringing him grief..it's the fact that he recognizes no law as affecting him.

He is wrong....as are you.
Another supporter of a police state arresting anybody with a dissenting opinion. How Nazi of you. You’re in for a rude awakening come November.

Gulags

Electoral fraud

Panty raids

Lying to get warrants

Arresting the political opposition

Bullshit propaganda oozing out of every pore of every leftard on the planet

No, dumbass fucktard, I've told you at least fifty times already, Stalinism will not be allowed in this country.

We will handle this. One way or another, we'll handle it.
Panty raids? Who knew??

Don't know 'we' is--I suspect it's you and your worn-out pecker..trying to re-imagine your lost potency~

We do have a Trumpism problem..but WE will handle it...one way or another.

As you are seeing every day~

Last edited:
I bet you're an old fart living with an ugly trespasser pretending to be tough.
Well...ya got me on the old fart status. the rest...well..trespassers come to a bad end around here..ugly or otherwise.

One wonders just what that has to do with the topic..but I get it...is hard to defend Trump's remarks.

It does to a 10 exponential!!
Hmmm..now I'm reviewing Trump's life events...starting with dodging the war....seguing into serial adultery and multiple failures..where he always leaves someone else holding the bag..on into a political career built on lies and manipulation--into a Presidency fraught with ineptitude and corruption, with every 'good' hire running for the hills..and idiots elevated.
For the finale...Jan 6.
Trump's past performance is like that of a cat who shits on the kitchen floor, kicks his heels twice and walks away pretending that the pile of shit is fake news..tail held high~

Last edited:
Security at Mara Lago is a nightmare. The secret service said so several years ago.
You mean when they were moving in? Yes, im sure it wasnt up to their extremely strict standards. Are you trying to imply that they surveyed the security there and then did nothing about it when they found that it was lacking? Cuz it would be fucking crazy if you were.

You mean when they were moving in? Yes, im sure it wasnt up to their extremely strict standards. Are you trying to imply that they surveyed the security there and then did nothing about it when they found that it was lacking? Cuz it would be fucking crazy if you were.

It's still wide open... Guests, janitors, servers, cooks, contractors, landscapers, office people etc, etc..

It's still wide open... Guests, janitors, servers, cooks, contractors, landscapers, office people etc, etc..
With a camera on that room the entire time, logging every moment that it ever saw movement near that door and flagging it for security to review. Why is it that people like you who dont know a god damn thing about security, go around acting like you know something that the Secret Service doesnt? How does that work? YOU know that there is a hole in their security, without ever having been there, but THEY arent smart enough to recognize and fill that hole? Shut your retard ass up. You have the mind of a child.

Panty raids? Who knew??

Don't know 'we' is--I suspect it's you and your worn-out pecker..trying to re-imagine your lost potency~

We do have a Trumpism problem..but WE will handle it...one way or another.

As you are seeing every day~

Oh yeah, sure. Like today for instance. Whatever shall we do with all these unwanted brown people? I know, incarcerate them at the nearest military base!

Every day. Every fucking day. Yeah.

Well..a threat eh? Somehow I'm not worried...although I do want to re-up my popcorn supply! Trump's faction simply doesn't have the horses...and the Govt. is just aching to make an example or two.

Protests are cool...and speech, and non-violent civil disobedience. But violence will lead to a smashing..and rather than the spark to ignite a civil War..you will see a fizzle.

I note with interest that the threat is about Trump simply being indicted..not convicted or anything. Which is to say..Trump's position is that the law cannot even have the temerity to call him to account--never mind convict him. I believe that this is because Trump knows he is guilty and he knows that a trial would convict him. So for him, an indictment signals 'the end'.

I laughed at the obvious 'dog whistle' that the last sentence is~

Florida Flies 2 Planeloads of Migrants to Martha’s Vineyard
Former President Donald Trump said Thursday the nation would face "problems ... the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen" if he is indicted over his handling of classified documents after leaving office, an apparent suggestion that such a move by the Justice Department could spark violence from Trump's supporters.
“If a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running,” former President Donald Trump said.
The former president said an indictment wouldn’t stop him from running for the White House again and repeatedly said Americans “would not stand” for his prosecution.
“If a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running,” Trump said in an interview with conservative talk radio host Hugh Hewitt. “I think if it happened, I think you’d have problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before. I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it.”
Hewitt asked Trump what he meant by “problems.”
“I think they’d have big problems. Big problems. I just don’t think they’d stand for it. They will not sit still and stand for this ultimate of hoaxes,” Trump said.
It’s not the first time Republicans have hinted at potential civil unrest if the DOJ indicts Trump. Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham made headlines last month when he said there would be “riots in the street” if “there is a prosecution of Donald Trump for mishandling classified information.” Graham’s comments were slammed as “irresponsible” and “shameful.” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, without naming the South Carolina senator, said these comments from “extreme Republicans” were “dangerous.”
Hewitt appeared to see Trump’s comments as a nod toward potential unrest, asking the former president how he would respond when the “legacy media” accuses him of inciting violence.

“That’s not inciting. I’m just saying what my opinion is,” Trump said. “I don’t think the people of this country would stand for it.”
Just the latest threat from the former guy, also known as the WH Mafia Boss.....WHAT A HUGE POS THIS MAN IS!
1663373262433.png

Forum List

Back