Trump Victory Rally, LIVE!

Even if he managed to switch GA, highly unlikely, that still doesn't get him the presidency.
It's supposedly a rally for the senators. But I'm guessing it will mostly be about him. We'll see.
I wonder what the senatorial candidates are going to think, if he throws shade on the election and convinces people not to use the mail-in option? He could be sinking them right there, because the Dems will be going all out to increase those numbers.

Starts at 15 ET. Get to Valdosta, Georgia if you can make it...

Got to stoke the old ego and spread "steal" lies WITHOUT EVIDENCE, as usual. Pity that he did not get a better education so he could have learned that claims, WITHOUT EVIDENCE, are just faux claims. Bigly!!!

Another super spreader event because Tramp knows he hasn't killed enough Americans to satisfy Putin

Super spreader of Americanism.

Why do these people always complain about Trump events, but Biden events apparently magically do not spread the virus.

Newsmax, newsmaxtv.com, OOAN, and C-SPAN will cover the rally, in support of Republicans in the upcoming Georgia Senate runoff races on Saturday, beginning at 6:30 p.m. ET. :clap:

US Court Reportedly Greenlights Diverting $3.6 Billion in Pentagon Funding for Trump Border Wall

Another super spreader event because Tramp knows he hasn't killed enough Americans to satisfy Putin

Super spreader of Americanism.

Why do these people always complain about Trump events, but Biden events apparently magically do not spread the virus.

Super spreader of HATE and DISEASE you mean.
And Biden ralliers wear masks and social distance in their cars, nothing magical about it, just science!!!

Anyone want to guess what the attendance count will be stated as?

150,000?
Tramp will claim it's 150,000 no matter how many show up! But I hope 150,000 show up because 6,000 Georgia Tramp voters will be dead by election day.

Even if he managed to switch GA, highly unlikely, that still doesn't get him the presidency.
It's supposedly a rally for the senators. But I'm guessing it will mostly be about him. We'll see.
Cant argue with that.

I would give it a 0 percent chance that this will be about anything other than Trump. He puts everything in the context of himself. The better question will be if he pushes people to vote or if he pushes them to not vote because it is 'fixed.'

If the Republicans lose the senate seats in GA it will only be because Trump will not back off the rigged election charges.

Forum List

Back