Oh the irony! Can you see it?

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Great column by Greenwald.

Clearly we live in a failed state, controlled by powerful corrupt forces.

They screwed Bernie and Dumb Don. Now we have senile Joe. A totally controlled candidate of the establishment

The left and the ultra rich establishment proclaimed the 2016 election was a fraud, because Don and Putin colluded. Now they claim the 2020 election was clean as the driven snow, with absolutely no evidence of fraud.

What a country!!!

After the Deep State Sabotaged His Presidential Bid, Bernie Sanders Mocks Those Who Believe it Exists
Also ridiculing "rigged elections" and "fake news" -- two other weapons used on him -- the Vermont Senator's relationship to the Democratic Party descends from loyal support to abject subservience.
After the Deep State Sabotaged His Presidential Bid, Bernie Sanders Mocks Those Who Believe it Exists

Dumb Don? Lol, I don't think so.
Yes my son unfortunately your Messiah is a dumb fuck. How he failed to recognize that nearly everyone in DC establishment and the MSM were aligned against him, including those he appointed to his cabinet, proves my point.

Gotta love the Republicans. In the 2017 "Tax Bill" they gave away $$ to Corporations + the Rich like it was water. Trump spent loads of $$$$. Now they are "Deficit Hawks" again. {LOL-EOM}

Yes my son unfortunately your Messiah is a dumb fuck. How he failed to recognize that nearly everyone in DC establishment and the MSM were aligned against him, including those he appointed to his cabinet, proves my point.
disputed1.png

Gotta love the Republicans. In the 2017 "Tax Bill" they gave away $$ to Corporations + the Rich like it was water. Trump spent loads of $$$$. Now they are "Deficit Hawks" again. {LOL-EOM}
The said thing is O and the Ds did and do exactly the same thing. All the Ds voted for the CARES Act.

Are you kidding?
Of course he knew that they were against him. He ran on getting rid of the deepstaters.

Are you kidding?
Of course he knew that they were against him. He ran on getting rid of the deepstaters.
That’s the thing! He knew yet still filled his administration with swamp creatures, all of whom actively worked against him.

He’s just not smart.Accept it.

The said thing is O and the Ds did and do exactly the same thing. All the Ds voted for the CARES Act.

We'll be going to a global currency real real soon. Real soon.

He did make some incredibly ridiculous appointments. The John Bolton one in particular blew my mind.

Are you kidding?
That’s the thing! He knew yet still filled his administration with swamp creatures, all of whom actively worked against him.

The guys worth billions and he's not smart?

Are you kidding?

The high school level butt hurt is incredible isn't it?

Great column by Greenwald.

Clearly we live in a failed state, controlled by powerful corrupt forces.

They screwed Bernie and Dumb Don. Now we have senile Joe. A totally controlled candidate of the establishment

The left and the ultra rich establishment proclaimed the 2016 election was a fraud, because Don and Putin colluded. Now they claim the 2020 election was clean as the driven snow, with absolutely no evidence of fraud.

What a country!!!

Also ridiculing "rigged elections" and "fake news" -- two other weapons used on him -- the Vermont Senator's relationship to the Democratic Party descends from loyal support to abject subservience.
Dwight had it right in '61

~S~

He did make some incredibly ridiculous appointments. The John Bolton one in particular blew my mind.
Pompeo, Tillerson, Sessions, Barr, Mnuchin, Mattis, etc........

Wrong, you have zero understanding of economics. Our corps were paying way more percentage wise then foreign competitors and needed to compete through fairer taxes (level playing field). Most of the corps passed the first years savings onto the labor with bonuses (some on the second year as well), and there were higher wages and more hirings because of it. This stimulated the economy as you saw before the pandemic. The rich benefiting shpiel is a leftist campaign tactic talking point which was always made up and regurgitated by people like you who never ask for sources or details and just parrot what they tell you, no matter how false or stupid it sounds.

Are you kidding?

If you think he’s smart as a potus, you might be dumb. A real estate mogul doesn’t mean he’s a smart potus.

Are you kidding?

He says he is,,,, His lawyer Cohen told the story of how Trump wanted to add a couple billion onto his net worth ,,Cohen told him the taxes for his kids would be huge Trump said ,,""so what?? I'll be dead""

New Topics

Forum List

Back