Trump Rally Today Early....Conway S.C

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
This will be a fantastic Rally and I hope Trump will convince every Haley hold-out to vote for him, a LEADER who will reverse by at least three years our country, which is sinking rapidly day by day.

1pm ET today — Live coverage begins of President Trump’s “Get Out the Vote” rally at Coastal Carolina University’s HTC Center in Conway, S.C., with speech expected at 2pm ET. Watch on Newsmax and Newsmax2 streaming! Get Free Trial: NewsmaxPlus.com

Big question: Will Trump find a way to mention the interview with Putin in some way that will bring happiness to all his followers?

Sooner or later he's going to have to take a position.

Big question: Will Trump find a way to mention the interview with Putin in some way that will bring happiness to all his followers?

Did you watch the interview and if so what impressions did you hold?

This will be a fantastic Rally and I hope Trump will convince every Haley hold-out to vote for him, a LEADER who will reverse by at least three years our country, which is sinking rapidly day by day.

1pm ET today — Live coverage begins of President Trump’s “Get Out the Vote” rally at Coastal Carolina University’s HTC Center in Conway, S.C., with speech expected at 2pm ET. Watch on Newsmax and Newsmax2 streaming! Get Free Trial: NewsmaxPlus.com

You beat me to it!

Just started, folks. Enjoy!

'

You would find out if you weren't such a pussy and watched the rally.

You beat me to it!

Just started, folks. Enjoy!

'

Uhhh....I think I see one empty seat way up there in the bleachers.

Trump's supporters must be leaving him in droves. :laughing0301:

1707598803415.jpeg

1707598674886.png

The moron Trump has apparently attacked Nikki Haley’s husband who is deployed in Iraq. Is Trump on drugs?

What makes you think we are sinking rapidly day by day?!

Forum List

Back