Trump Victory Rally, LIVE!

Starts at 15 ET. Get to Valdosta, Georgia if you can make it...

Another super spreader event because Tramp knows he hasn't killed enough Americans to satisfy Putin

Super spreader of Americanism.

Why do these people always complain about Trump events, but Biden events apparently magically do not spread the virus.

Biden doesn’t really have events.

Biden's "non-events" were obviously more effective than Tramp's super spreader events!!!

Starts at 15 ET. Get to Valdosta, Georgia if you can make it...

Another super spreader event because Tramp knows he hasn't killed enough Americans to satisfy Putin

Super spreader of Americanism.

Why do these people always complain about Trump events, but Biden events apparently magically do not spread the virus.

Biden doesn’t really have events.

Biden's "non-events" were obviously more effective than Tramp's super spreader events!!!

Very effective and making the Dem election fraud obvious.

I hope he plays video of those suitcases in late night cheating and ruby voting multiple stacks of ballots 3 times in a row.

or ruby hiding the USB drive in her hand

how about showing the piles of shredded trump ballots

or the trucks carrying the ballots in the back bed?

if you haven't seen them, I can post them

Trump's loss in 2020? just thinking about it hurts, it makes me cry.

in 2016, i'll never forget it when the election was called for Trump. my heart caught fire. if i didn't drop dead from a heart attack on the spot, i never will. let's do it again in 2024, my friends!

The hardest thing he will do during his presidency will be today....He'll have to remember the names of the Republican senators

This retarded comment indicates how clueless you are. President Trump's memory, especially with names and faces, is brilliant. You are simply projecting, as all TDS folks do. :dunno:

Forum List

Back