Trump Rally Today Early....Conway S.C

That has nothing to do with my question. But you obviously want to brag about your hate so I hope you feel better now.

I'm not the one here in a thread because I hate the man who is the subject of the thread.

I like the man a whole lot.

You're the hater here.

Hate harder.

We like seeing it.

Come back quick and try again.

I'm not the one here in a thread about the man I most hate in the world.

I like the man a whole lot.

You're the hater here.

Hate harder.

We like seeing it.

If I may add one parting comment, I find it absolurely hilarious that a poster accuses others of hatred while her avatar is some version of Adolf Hitler! You just can’t make this up!

MAGAs are closer to Stalinists than any Democrat because MAGAs use the rhetoric of Stalin and Marx. I mean just read the posts by MAGAs here. “Vermin” is used routinely. Vermin is a Stalinist term. Pure Stalinism. And I am not going to go into MAGA love for the old Soviet empire.

View attachment 900275

Shove your commie propaganda up your ass. So some Russian company made a nesting doll with Trump's picture on it, and the picture was used in 2017, when you zipperheaded faggots were all up in arms with your "Russian collusion" bullshit.

TinEye Reverse Image Search

That proves nothing except for the fact that after 8 years of Trump, you're still terrified and desperate.

Like OhPleaseJustQuit said "Hate harder." Because you're not even moving the needle on my Give-A-Fuckometer.

Last edited:
Shove your commie propaganda up your ass. So some Russian company made a nesting doll with Trump's picture on it, and the picture was used in 2017, when you zipperheaded faggots were all up in arms with your "Russian collusion" bullshit.

TinEye Reverse Image Search

That proves nothing except for the fact that after 8 years of Trump, you're terrified and desperate.
it is the truth, you Commie! Your own party has stated that Trump channels the language of Stalin. The only people that use Stalinist language are you MAGAs.

Last edited:
This will be a fantastic Rally and I hope Trump will convince every Haley hold-out to vote for him, a LEADER who will reverse by at least three years our country, which is sinking rapidly day by day.

1pm ET today — Live coverage begins of President Trump’s “Get Out the Vote” rally at Coastal Carolina University’s HTC Center in Conway, S.C., with speech expected at 2pm ET. Watch on Newsmax and Newsmax2 streaming! Get Free Trial: NewsmaxPlus.com
:yes_text12:

Trump Rally Today Early....Conway S.C​

I hear Nicki Haley has been seen in the crowd and plans on disrupting the event by streaking across the stage in front of Trump with nothing on but a Joe Biden mask!

1681409385086.jpg

Forum List

Back