Trump Rally Today Early....Conway S.C

Nope. Serious one. Curious if you have a serious answer.
You think America is better off now than 3 years ago? What do you like the most, the lawlessness or the racism, murders, and tearing down of cities and our history? I could go on but you already know where I'm going.

“We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.” — Michelle Obama, May 14, 2008

MAGAs love Stalin. MAGAs love to use the rhetoric of Stalin and Marx. I mean just read the posts by MAGAs here. “Vermin” is used routinely. Vermin is a Stalinist term. Pure Stalinism. And I am not even going to go into MAGA love for the old Soviet empire and Putin.

1707601564971.png

Last edited:
You think America is better off now than 3 years ago? What do you like the most, the lawlessness or the racism, murders, and tearing down of cities and our history? I could go on but you already know where I'm going.

“We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.” — Michelle Obama, May 14, 2008
Yes I think we are much better off now than we were 3 years ago, our country was in economic shambles since Trumps last year.

Forum List

Back