Donald Trump Holds Rally in Richmond, VA

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
Live from Richmond, VA. It is going to be awesome. Trump is the best President the USA in the last 50 years.
All Trump Rallies are electrifying.

newsmax is carrying it live

Tune in for a truly exceptional experience

Last edited:
Hello! Greenville! Great to be back in South Carolina!

We need some Patriots - how bout them New England Patriots?!

Tom Brady? Where is he? He's out there somewhere!

Trump looks like he is about 220 Lbs. Looking slim and trim.

61ZsfZqNCOL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Can this guy complete a thought?

Joe can't find his way off the -- oh look at those beautiful women! These women...where are there husbands? Oh there here today! They might follow me to China!

Can this guy complete a thought?

Joe can't find his way off the -- oh look at those beautiful women! These women...where are there husbands? Oh there here today! They might follow me to China!
I love it :p:p:p:p:p:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::p:p:p:p:p

It is ELECTIRFYING and the CROWD IS CHANTING

USA
USA
USA

Former President Donald Trump is still on course to be "tried" and "convicted" in his federal classified documents case before the 2024 election, according to legal analyst and former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner on Friday.

The former president is facing 40 felony counts in connection to his handling of classified materials that were retrieved from his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida in August 2022 by the FBI after leaving the White House the year prior. Trump has pleaded not guilty to all charges, and maintains that the case is a form of interference to upset his reelection bid.

• Fake News
Reactions: iku
Hannibal Lecter. Ever hear of Hannibal Lecter. Please raise your hand....And he's chuckling.

What the ever-living fuck?

How anyone could vote for Biden over Trump is beyond me.

I think this election will be such a landslide that no amount of cheating can change the outcome.

Forum List

Back