Trump to Accept Jan 6 Committee Subpoena on One Condition: He Testifies on Live TV

No, it's LOGIC, and self evident to anyone with a brain cell.

BULLSHIT

There is OVERWHELMING evidence.

How the fuck do you get 106% of your registered voters to vote?

Especially when the average turnout for the past 40 years has been 65%?

There is PLENTY of evidence, you fucktards just don't want to look at it.

You're goddamn right it's hate.

I *HATE* Stalinists. With a passion.
MSM reports very low turnout on election day in swing state Dem district. No lines, they are very concerned. The next morning election day turnout after Dems (cough) count votes...historic all time high election day turn out. :eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

No, it's LOGIC, and self evident to anyone with a brain cell.

BULLSHIT

There is OVERWHELMING evidence.
Well present it because the authorise are still waiting. I do know that you have nothing.
How the fuck do you get 106% of your registered voters to vote?
I don’t know but those figures must be a lie from you.
Especially when the average turnout for the past 40 years has been 65%?
Really? Is that your proof? How convenient.
There is PLENTY of evidence, you fucktards just don't want to look at it.
Well show it. I’m suggesting you are a hate filled lying republican ignoramus
You're goddamn right it's hate.

I *HATE* Stalinists. With a passion.
So do I but I remind you it was trump who tried to install fascism on j6. You cannot possibly deny that.

Forget the swearing crap. It doesn’t intimidate me in the slightest. Facts speak louder than any swearing.

Well of course you don’t want the accused presenting his side of the story and being confined to answer only loaded questions designed to hang him
You are a great Nazi

Trump's attorney's can present his side of the story at his trial. A congressional hearing is not for the purpose giving people an open forum. It's for the purpose of answering the committee's questions.

Trump's attorney's can present his side of the story at his trial. A congressional hearing is not for the purpose giving people an open forum. It's for the purpose of answering the committee's questions.

No, it's for the purpose of trying to ruin Trump's name to stop him from running in 24. That's all this is about.

No the attorney does not speak for Trump,

Get it from the horses mouth and for all to see is perfection but Dem Committee witch hunters Can’t Afford Full Fact revelation

Trump stopped himself from running in 2024 on J6.
See these statements with no fact connection are once again merely feelings
We run the USA based on fact and law; neither of which support your weepy feelings

Forget the swearing crap. It doesn’t intimidate me in the slightest. Facts speak louder than any swearing.
I don't take orders from leftards.

Fuck your PC.

And fuck you too

Nah, I'm gonna make it personal on you Stalinist pigs.

YOU are a lying sack of leftard shit.

Don't like it? Stop lying. Stop with the stupid and maybe you'll get some respect.

I think it should be in front of a live stadium audience. PPV for all the schmucks who cant afford a ticket. We should all be able to vote on his guilt or not, by phone, 1 dollar per vote, after all......

No, it's for the purpose of trying to ruin Trump's name to stop him from running in 24. That's all this is about.
What were the congressional investigations of Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton for. They were to determine IF they had done something wrong, just like Trump.

The best thing that could happen for the Democrats, is Trump would run in 2024. Of all the candidates, mentioned, they have the best chance of beating him.

Ray, you do not think well.

I don't take orders from leftards.

Fuck your PC.

And fuck you too

Nah, I'm gonna make it personal on you Stalinist pigs.

YOU are a lying sack of leftard shit.

Don't like it? Stop lying. Stop with the stupid and maybe you'll get some respect.
Scruffy, you really have a way with the English language. You, obviously, have an extremely limited vocabulary. How far did you go in school? Or did you go to school at all?

Scruffy, you really have a way with the English language.

Thank you. I try not to mince words. :p

You, obviously, have an extremely limited vocabulary.

Nah. I even know all the complicated scientific terms. I can even translate progspeak.

How far did you go in school? Or did you go to school at all?
How far? Which time? I got an MSEE then I got a PhD then I got another bachelor's then I got another PhD. I'm piled high and very deep.

Oh - there's a picture of me and Jim Marshall floating around, that's the piece of paper I like the best. :)

Forum List

Back