Trump to Accept Jan 6 Committee Subpoena on One Condition: He Testifies on Live TV

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Think the committee will take Trump up on that? They could, but I seriously doubt for very obvious reasons.

“He’s been talking to advisers about how, you know, he would consider testifying if they would air it live, which is also not surprising…it seems hard to imagine the committee would go for that.”

Think the committee will take Trump up on that? They could, but I seriously doubt for very obvious reasons.

“He’s been talking to advisers about how, you know, he would consider testifying if they would air it live, which is also not surprising…it seems hard to imagine the committee would go for that.”
Of course they will. I hope he's that stupid to offer it because once he does he's to much of an idiot to back out when they call his bluff. 😂

I think libs will belch smoke but not agree to it

that alone shows the committee is un-American and deceptive as hell. I say ALL hearings involving our elected officials should be televised.

When are non-conservatives going to wake up to just how abysmally corrupt the gummit is?

You can't make this up... Trump trolled them and beat them at their own game..

They know Trump will take executive privilege and that is why they issued the subpoena. They wanted him to refuse to come before the committee but Trump one ups the ante... He tells them he will but only if it is done on live TV and unedited.

The Committee will not agree to this.

Donald Trump To Accept Liz Cheney’s Subpoena On One Condition, Will Testify Before Jan 6 Committee If He Can Do It Live: Report - MAGA Conservative (magaconservatives.com)

I have to laugh because the committee fell into their own mud hole... They can't win. Now the Committee will be seen as obstructing if they refuse the offer.

That's an excellent idea. I approve.

You can't make this up... Trump trolled them and beat them at their own game..

They know Trump will take executive privilege and that is why they issued the subpoena. They wanted him to refuse to come before the committee but Trump one ups the ante... He tells them he will but only if it is done on live TV and unedited.

The Committee will not agree to this.

Donald Trump To Accept Liz Cheney’s Subpoena On One Condition, Will Testify Before Jan 6 Committee If He Can Do It Live: Report - MAGA Conservative (magaconservatives.com)

I have to laugh because the committee fell into their own mud hole... They can't win. Now the Committee will be seen as obstructing if they refuse the offer.
LOL

Trump one
Committee zero

LOVE it! :)

Forum List

Back