Trump Throws Pro-Lifers Under the Bus

Someone said a few months ago that Trump is his own worst enemy. He goes a few months with saying the right things, the right way.......His support grows and it's looking like he's a shoe in. Another Reagan V Carter type situation. And then he pulls something like this.

And I'm just wondering how many slaps in the fact are his die hard supporters going to take before they say enough is enough.

Probably a lot more than him exposing himself as pro choice. There's a lot of pro life people out there who really don't care if someone else has an abortion.
This is nearly a non-issue legislatively at this point, so it's a smart pivot.

All he's signaling is that if he's prez & the House/Senate are both Demmie, he won't veto a national abortion rights bill.

SCOTUS has done what it's done, and most states are holding strong, so there's only that one issue above; he's got to tread carefully swing state-wise.

Smart.

Trump's stance on the subject hasn't changed at all... he has always supported choice in instances of rape or incest and the life of the mother... Trump wanted this to return to the states to be hashed out... to find a solution that everyone can accept in their state.... which was the right call....
It is definitely something that should be a state issue, not a federal one.

He's the sort of dude who's "pro-life" when he wants "pro-life" people to like him, then he gets some broad knocked up and he's all for abortions again.
Many years ago, maybe. All that comes out of that mushroom these days is orange dust.

That's not what I heard in the interview.... Trump wants to end the fight we have been at for 50 years... not possible some say... but this is a man that walked into North Korea.....
You clowns are ALWAYS having to explain what trump said or meant to say.

IT should tell you the complete story about the man, but NO, you ALWAYS have an excuse for this dotard.

So you think an elective abortion 1 day before the projected birth is ok?
That doesn't happen unless doctors decide that there is a complication that seriously threatens the life of the mother.

Abortion just to rid her of the baby and responsibility, 1 day before birth? It hasn't happened. If you believe it has, then prove it.

So you think an elective abortion 1 day before the projected birth is ok?
Who thinks that's OK.
Only RWI's with an agenda.

They have this thing called C-Sections.
My wife had one when right before delivery the Dr said the cord was wrapped around his neck.

Certain death of the child if natural birth is attempted.
There was no 'elective abortion' ya clown.
Son was born healthy with a C-Section Birth.

Fuck off with your LIES.
Which Retread Poster are You?

That doesn't happen unless doctors decide that there is a complication that seriously threatens the life of the mother.

Abortion just to rid her of the baby and responsibility, 1 day before birth? It hasn't happened. If you believe it has, then prove it.
This isn't about proving whether it has happened or not. It's the fact that legal restrictions on abortion directly apply to defining when life legally begins.

There's currently a contradiction that occurs even in many pro-abortion jurisdictions where a pregnant woman being killed is considered a double homicide even in cases where an abortion would have been legal in that stage of fetal development. So, effectively, some areas are defining life by intent, which is extremely dangerous in its implications beyond just pregnancy.

There should be a clear and consistent definition of when life begins that is not dependent on intent. That can only be determined by having some level of restrictions on abortion.

You clowns are ALWAYS having to explain what trump said or meant to say.

IT should tell you the complete story about the man, but NO, you ALWAYS have an excuse for this dotard.
Because you clowns keep twisting his words and disregarding his past history....

Who thinks that's OK.
Only RWI's with an agenda.

They have this thing called C-Sections.
My wife had one when right before delivery the Dr said the cord was wrapped around his neck.

Certain death of the child if natural birth is attempted.
There was no 'elective abortion' ya clown.
Son was born healthy with a C-Section Birth.

Fuck off with your LIES.
Which Retread Poster are You?
I see that I've triggered you with a simple question. If you can control your temper for a moment, perhaps you can actually attempt a cogent reply.

There is. When the baby is born. That's why infanticide is murder.
So that answers my question. You're ok with what I asked happening. It does not matter with what frequency it occurs. The question I posed was specifically about morality, which is hypothetical in its premise.

Most people believe this is not an acceptable action. This is why a lot of pro-choice people still believe in restrictions during the third trimester.

So that answers my question. You're ok with what I asked happening. It does not matter with what frequency it occurs. The question I posed was specifically about morality, which is hypothetical in its premise.

Most people believe this is not an acceptable action. This is why a lot of pro-choice people still believe in restrictions during the third trimester.
No, you asked me when life begins. That doesn't equal being ok with killing a healthy fetus right before life begins, as a form of birth control. Two different questions.

You people are very confused.

No, you asked me when life begins. That doesn't equal being ok with killing a healthy fetus right before life begins, as a form of birth control. Two different questions.

You people are very confused.
You specifically stated that no politicians should have a say in when an abortion occurs, which implies that no legal restrictions should apply. You're confused if you don't realize what that means in principle.

Forum List

Back