The anti-abortion plan ready for Trump on Day One

Either you can't read , or comprehend the written word. I said nothing to that effect. I even further clarified it so you couldn't do this crap but here you are again. I really don't care , you can make an ass of yourself all you want.
At this point, you're just denying what you've said or implied in multiple posts now.

So much for supporting the government getting out of people's personal lives, eh?
A woman having an abortion does not harm any citizen. A transgender having the operation she / he needs to live a better life does not harm any citizen. Guns kill far too many citizens , this doesn't happen in countries where they have reasonable controls on guns. End of story. Good night.

‘Anti-abortion groups have not yet persuaded Donald Trump to commit to signing a national ban if he returns to the White House.

But, far from being deterred, those groups are designing a far-reaching anti-abortion agenda for the former president to implement as soon as he is in office.

In emerging plans that involve everything from the EPA to the Federal Trade Commission to the Postal Service, nearly 100 anti-abortion and conservative groups are mapping out ways the next president can use the sprawling federal bureaucracy to curb abortion access.

Many of the policies they advocate are ones Trump implemented in his first term and President Joe Biden rescinded — rules that would have a far greater impact in a post-Roe landscape. Other items on the wish list are new, ranging from efforts to undo state and federal programs promoting access to abortion to a de facto national ban. But all have one thing in common: They don’t require congressional approval.

“The conversations we're having with the presidential candidates and their campaigns have been very clear: We expect them to act swiftly,” Kristan Hawkins, the president of Students for Life, told POLITICO. “Due to not having 60 votes in the Senate and not having a firm pro-life majority in the House, I think administrative action is where we're going to see the most action after 2024 if President Trump or another pro-life president is elected.”’

Where to start…

Further proof that overturning Roe wasn’t about ‘saving babies,’ it was about more government at the expense of individual liberty.

Further proof that overturning Row wasn’t about “states’ rights,” allowing the states to decide the issue.

Further proof of the right’s contempt for democracy and the will of the people, as expressed by their elected representatives in Congress.

And further proof of the authoritarian right’s desire to use the Imperial Presidency to advance the tyranny of Republican minority rule with despotic edicts from the Trump dictatorship.

A national abortion ban would be a bad idea, for the same reason the federal government shouldn’t make it law is the same reason they shouldn’t make it illegal, it’s simply none of their business. It’s a state issue no matter how you look at it.

If they attempt this, they will be in the wrong.

A national abortion ban would be a bad idea, for the same reason the federal government shouldn’t make it law is the same reason they shouldn’t make it illegal, it’s simply none of their business. It’s a state issue no matter how you look at it.

Wrong , it was a state issue as long as the states weren't attacking it's citizen's , now that the damage is showing up it will go back to federal control. We are the United States of America , we can't allow states to abuse their own citizenry.

Wrong , it was a state issue as long as the states weren't attacking it's citizen's , now that the damage is showing up it will go back to federal control. We are the United States of America , we can't allow states to abuse their own citizenry.
Wrong. It's now in the hands of state voters. This is where it belongs. This solves the issue in totality. No lovers in this.

Wrong. It's now in the hands of state voters. This is where it belongs. This solves the issue in totality. No lovers in this.
We'll see. I'm sick of the bigot nosey bodies. They should never be allowed to get their way. My body , my life should apply to all Americans, not just the men.

Wrong , it was a state issue as long as the states weren't attacking its citizen's , now that the damage is showing up it will go back to federal control. We are the United States of America , we can't allow states to abuse their own citizenry.
What states are abusing their citizens? Because they placed restrictions on abortions? That’s kinda what “states rights” means.

And no, just because it doesn’t go your way, that doesn’t mean we just ignore the cotus and say the federal government assumes control. There is no provision for that in the cotus. It’s up to the people to get their states to do the right thing, or vote them out. You don’t get to have jolly ole big government step in every time an issue doesn’t work for you.

What states are abusing their citizens? Because they placed restrictions on abortions? That’s kinda what “states rights” means.
Texas for one ,last week 22 women from republican run states were on an ABC news special. Most of these women had other children and were married and wanted another child but found out late in their pregnancy the heartbreak that it wasn't to be. One of the women was forced to carry the fetus until it died inside her, endangering her own life. These stories are too horrible to make up , sorry you missed it. Maybe you can view it on ABC footage. That's why time limits on abortions and the state deciding a women's fate is ridiculous. I hope as more and more of these women come forward they can get a class lawsuit going and sue the state ( s ) to a point where it really hurts. These were mainly middle-aged white women , imagine what is happening to women of color. The horrors have to be even worse and their plight is underreported. States rights are ok as long as they don't abuse their citizenry. Then the feds intervene.

Last edited:

Conservatives are infamous for their hypocrisy; overturning Roe was never about ‘saving babies’ or “states’ rights,” it was about more government at the expense of individual liberty and compelling conformity.

And the authoritarian right is clearly willing to use a despotic Republican administration to violate the privacy rights and reproductive autonomy of women everywhere contrary to the will of the American people

A woman having an abortion does not harm any citizen. A transgender having the operation she / he needs to live a better life does not harm any citizen. Guns kill far too many citizens , this doesn't happen in countries where they have reasonable controls on guns. End of story. Good night.
Abortion harms the unborn. Transition surgery harms the mentally ill who should be getting counseling instead of surgery and hormones. Guns kill plenty of people in countries with strict gun control, like Mexico. This is why culture is the problem, not guns.

Texas for one ,last week 22 women from republican run states were on an ABC news special. Most of these women had other children and were married and wanted another child but found out late in their pregnancy the heartbreak that it wasn't to be. One of the women was forced to carry the fetus until it died inside her, endangering her own life. These stories are too horrible to make up , sorry you missed it. Maybe you can view it on ABC footage. That's why time limits on abortions and the state deciding a women's fate is ridiculous. I hope as more and more of these women come forward they can get a class lawsuit going and sue the state ( s ) to a point where it really hurts. These were mainly middle-aged white women , imagine what is happening to women of color. The horrors have to be even worse and their plight is underreported. States rights are ok as long as they don't abuse their citizenry. Then the feds intervene.
Ok, so Texas abortion laws state that abortion can be performed if there is a threat to the life or substantial impairment of the mother.

Now, this has come up before and I have stated that I disagreed with abbot. This baby was not going to live anyway.

I agree that reforms must be made in the states, and I think it’s up to the citizens of each state to make that known to their legislators, and I think they will. I believe that they are already, or have made provisions to protect healthcare professionals.

I don’t agree with ignoring the cotus to make the things happen. The left routinely uses these examples as a reason why there should be a federal law legalizing abortion, when in fact, these are the exception. Normally, abortions are elective, and most of the time, the reason is that it’s just inconvenient.

I agree with abortion for legitimate medical issues. But if you start allowing the federal government to override its authority, then what kinds of laws will they be allowed to force on the states when republicans have control?

Conservatives are infamous for their hypocrisy; overturning Roe was never about ‘saving babies’ or “states’ rights,” it was about more government at the expense of individual liberty and compelling conformity.

And the authoritarian right is clearly willing to use a despotic Republican administration to violate the privacy rights and reproductive autonomy of women everywhere contrary to the will of the American people
No it wasn’t. None of the justices who voted to overturn it did it for any reason other than to return the power to the states.

It was the abortion activists who got roe passed who were the ones using more government. Roe should have been more clearly defined because what was a privacy issue was somehow turned into “abortion is legal”. The courts do not have the authority to create laws.

The will of the American people should be exercised at the state level to incorporate the laws they want for their states.

Blame your activists for starting this whole mess.

Abortion harms the unborn. Transition surgery harms the mentally ill who should be getting counseling instead of surgery and hormones. Guns kill plenty of people in countries with strict gun control, like Mexico. This is why culture is the problem, not guns.
If you believe that you're crazy. Many unborn aren't suppose to make it, that's why life is so messed up you're trying to save the unborn and care nothing about the far too many people who are already here. Mexico has plenty of problems because of US , even peaceful Canada is getting worse. Our culture is like a spreading disease. We need to change that culture if we're going to have a better future for ourselves and the children we want to have. The medical community disagrees with you on both of these issues.

If you believe that you're crazy. Many unborn aren't suppose to make it, that's why life is so messed up you're trying to save the unborn and care nothing about the far too many people who are already here. Mexico has plenty of problems because of US , even peaceful Canada is getting worse. Our culture is like a spreading disease. We need to change that culture if we're going to have a better future for ourselves and the children we want to have. The medical community disagrees with you on both of these issues.
Oh I agree with you that our culture is spreading like a disease, but to be more precise, the West's social left is that disease. Progressivism is rightly hated by most of the Islamic World. A lot of the non-West in general sees the trans stuff as completely insane, for good reason.

So yeah, we definitely need to stop the spread of the disease, but it probably will become a self-solving problem ironically through immigration. Latinos and Muslims don't tend to go along with a lot of the left's social perversity.

Nobody loses when voters control an issue like this. So let the voters in each state decide.

Oh I agree with you that our culture is spreading like a disease, but to be more precise, the West's social left is that disease. Progressivism is rightly hated by most of the Islamic World. A lot of the non-West in general sees the trans stuff as completely insane, for good reason.

So yeah, we definitely need to stop the spread of the disease, but it probably will become a self-solving problem ironically through immigration. Latinos and Muslims don't tend to go along with a lot of the left's social perversity.
Of course the disgusting controlling fascist right never is a threat to human fights. Why do you think this garbage is going on again. Fucking nosey body Nazis , Don know what they're doing just need to control others. That's as sick as it gets.

Nobody loses when voters control an issue like this. So let the voters in each state decide.
And. When the overwhelming majority decide they want this extremely serious aspect of life under their control , their human right to control. The nation as a whole can vote on it so this shit NEVER AGAIN happens. A total waste on time , and resources.

Of course the disgusting controlling fascist right never is a threat to human fights. Why do you think this garbage is going on again. Fucking nosey body Nazis , Don know what they're doing just need to control others. That's as sick as it gets.
As sick as it gets would better describe grooming children with LGBT nonsense or having drag queens perform sexually suggestive behavior in front of children. As sick as it gets would be telling prepubescent children that it's ok to take hormone blockers or allowing confused teens to get transition surgery and hormone treatment while lying that it's all "reversible". The reality is that children sometimes go through weird phases that involve identity but don't mean they should be mutilating their bodies. If an adult wants to become a freak show, that's one thing, but children should not be allowed to do this or encouraged toward this.

Forum List

Back