Trump Throws Pro-Lifers Under the Bus

He's been pro choice his entire life. He flips to being pro life to run for potus. Now he's pro choice again. Now watch all the supposed pro life Trump supporters ease over to the pro choice side.

tRump's opinion is that of the last person he spoke to.

That's why he was pro gun controls for a few hours after one of the mass shootings during his term.

He's been pro choice his entire life. He flips to being pro life to run for potus. Now he's pro choice again. Now watch all the supposed pro life Trump supporters ease over to the pro choice side.

Trump's stance on the subject hasn't changed at all... he has always supported choice in instances of rape or incest and the life of the mother... Trump wanted this to return to the states to be hashed out... to find a solution that everyone can accept in their state.... which was the right call....

He really IS a stable genius; he can't win running anti-choice.

I may have to reassess my view that he won't be back in the WH come 2025.

He's the sort of dude who's "pro-life" when he wants "pro-life" people to like him, then he gets some broad knocked up and he's all for abortions again.

You only intervene if there's no other option, yes, I know you hate the unborn so much you consider them disposable trash, valueless property, but try to think NOT like a hateful bigot for a change?

If she's miscarried, the kid is already dead. The law doesn't bar intervention in that case. Stop lying.

Nobody hates the unborn you ignorant, hateful asshole. YOU hate all women and consider the women disposable.

What part of "abortions are banned" do you not understand. ALL surgical abortions are banned. Even in an ectopic pregnancy, hospitals won't intervene until the fetal heart stops beating.

He really IS a stable genius; he can't win running anti-choice.

I may have to reassess my view that he won't be back in the WH come 2025.

Someone said a few months ago that Trump is his own worst enemy. He goes a few months with saying the right things, the right way.......His support grows and it's looking like he's a shoe in. Another Reagan V Carter type situation. And then he pulls something like this.

And I'm just wondering how many slaps in the fact are his die hard supporters going to take before they say enough is enough.

Probably a lot more than him exposing himself as pro choice. There's a lot of pro life people out there who really don't care if someone else has an abortion.

Trump's stance on the subject hasn't changed at all... he has always supported choice in instances of rape or incest and the life of the mother... Trump wanted this to return to the states to be hashed out... to find a solution that everyone can accept in their state.... which was the right call....
He is much more than exceptions for rape, incest and life of the mother.

Don’t forget, he also believes in getting the shots. Gasp!!!

Pro vax and pro choice!
DOUBLE BARREL4.jpeg

Forum List

Back