Zone1 Jesus Tempted By The Devil / Satan

Joseph Smith was a scoundrel.
Joseph Smith History 1:33
33 He called me by name, and said unto me that he was a messenger sent from the presence of God to me, and that his name was Moroni; that God had a work for me to do; and that my name should be had for good and evil among all nations, kindreds, and tongues, or that it should be both good and evil spoken of among all people.

Congratulations Surada, you are a fulfillment of prophesy!

The Book of Revelations in the Bible (New Testament)
The Book of Isaiah in the Bible (Old Testament)
The Book of Doctrine and Covenants
The Book of Moses in the Pearl of Great Price

The Bible is a religious book that all Christians use and can be found online and in most book stores. It includes the Old Testament and the New Testament and the last Book in New Testament is called the Book of Revelation. In the middle of the Old Testament portion of the Bible you can find the Book of Isaiah. The Book of the Doctrine and Covenants is a book of the Revelation of God given to the Prophet Joseph Smith and other Latter-day prophets. It can also be found online or you can order it through Deseret Book which is owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The Book of Moses is a translation of parts of the Old Testament by the Prophet Joseph Smith and can be found online or also at Deseret Book.

The book of Isiah is about Israel not Jesus.

Forum List

Back