E. Jean Carroll's claims against Trump, lifestyle back under the spotlight after eye-popping verdict

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Anyone remember the false allegations against Kavanaugh by the same crazies and there wasn't even an ounce of accountability?

America, what have you become? This is not the America that Reagan or even Bill Clinton would have approved of.

Former President Donald Trump was ordered to pay E. Jean Carroll $83 million in damages for defaming her after he repeatedly denied allegations he raped her in the 1990s, in a legal ordeal that has been mired in controversy and concerns over the former advice columnist's accusations.

"Absolutely ridiculous! I fully disagree with both verdicts, and will be appealing this whole Biden Directed Witch Hunt focused on me and the Republican Party," Trump posted on Truth Social shortly after the verdict was read on Friday. "Our Legal System is out of control, and being used as a Political Weapon. They have taken away all First Amendment Rights."

Carroll, who previously worked as a columnist for Elle Magazine, had filed two lawsuits against Trump since 2019, when she first accused him of raping her in an excerpt in her book "What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal." Trump vehemently denied the allegation, saying, "it never happened," ultimately leading Carroll to sue Trump for defamation when he was still president.

Anyone remember the false allegations against Kavanaugh by the same crazies and there wasn't even an ounce of accountability?

America, what have you become? This is not the America that Reagan or even Bill Clinton would have approved of.

Former President Donald Trump was ordered to pay E. Jean Carroll $83 million in damages for defaming her after he repeatedly denied allegations he raped her in the 1990s, in a legal ordeal that has been mired in controversy and concerns over the former advice columnist's accusations.

"Absolutely ridiculous! I fully disagree with both verdicts, and will be appealing this whole Biden Directed Witch Hunt focused on me and the Republican Party," Trump posted on Truth Social shortly after the verdict was read on Friday. "Our Legal System is out of control, and being used as a Political Weapon. They have taken away all First Amendment Rights."

Carroll, who previously worked as a columnist for Elle Magazine, had filed two lawsuits against Trump since 2019, when she first accused him of raping her in an excerpt in her book "What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal." Trump vehemently denied the allegation, saying, "it never happened," ultimately leading Carroll to sue Trump for defamation when he was still president.
In New York, anybody can accuse anyone of anything without evidence and get a large settlement if they can find a corrupt judge and jury, which is easy to find in NYC. That's exactly what happened in the Carroll-Trump case. This will NOT play well with the American people.

Liberals don't care. They hate Trump. They have never once expressed concern for the way this man is attacked by Liberals over and over. I wonder how many Americans are DIGUSTED by this all Liberal Jury coming up with such a high amount. I hope that wrinkled old cow never gets to see a dime of it.

Liberals don't care. They hate Trump. They have never once expressed concern for the way this man is attacked by Liberals over and over. I wonder how many Americans are DIGUSTED by this all Liberal Jury coming up with such a high amount. I hope that wrinkled old cow never gets to see a dime of it.

Lawyers get rich. All judges are X-Lawyers. As is most of the Judicial system. All DEM Political hacks are failed private sector lawyers. Not surprising, they all work together to collapse deep state enemies.

Look what they did to General Flynn, Stone, MyPillow, Musk (in progressj, Navaro, Rudy….on and on. They even got banks to refuse them to continue an open account with them. Try that on a Black or Brown DEM someday.

In New York, anybody can accuse anyone of anything without evidence and get a large settlement if they can find a corrupt judge and jury, which is easy to find in NYC. That's exactly what happened in the Carroll-Trump case. This will NOT play well with the American people.
You know, people think you are an idiot.
Why open your mouth and prove it?

How does Jean Carroll get to make the unproven accusation and Trump not have the right to deny it?

Why should the victiims lifestyle be questioned. Trump is the rapist.

Trump has always bragged that his celebrity status allows him to sexually assault women, Christian.

Forum List

Back