The anti-abortion plan ready for Trump on Day One

I'm actually interested in seeing what these 14 signs are. I'm also interested in seeing if you actually define fascism by the way that Mussolini explained or by the colloquial definition. I brought up the Nazis, but it was kind of a rhetorical trick if you know what the Nazis actually were.
You have too much of a twisted outlook on things , like I said you wouldn't believe the truth if it were standing in front of you. I'm not going to waste any more time than necessary in you. But you can look it up just ask your phone what are the 14 signs of fascism. Today's republicans fit 11 of those boxes. Democrats only fit 4 .

Roe was bad law....Even the few remaining honest lefty law experts agreed.

The odds of a national ban are exactly zero...It would never pass congressional muster.

So STFU, hysterical scaremonger.
Bullshit

You have too much of a twisted outlook on things , like I said you wouldn't believe the truth if it were standing in front of you. I'm not going to waste any more time than necessary in you. But you can look it up just ask your phone what are the 14 signs of fascism. Today's republicans fit 11 of those boxes. Democrats only fit 4 .
What is far more twisted is how even most pro-choice people in the 2000s were against late term abortions except for emergencies, but now, apparently, they support this sort of thing on an elective basis. The Overton Window has shifted to the extreme left among the pro-choice side today.

What is far more twisted is how even most pro-choice people in the 2000s were against late term abortions except for emergencies, but now, apparently, they support this sort of thing on an elective basis. The Overton Window has shifted to the extreme left among the pro-choice side today.
Not just late term abortions...They're just fine with parting out the aborted fetuses like junked Buicks.

The abortionists are eugenicist sick fucks.

Save it. The battle lines have been drawn

You aren’t changing any minds

The question is “What do we do going forward?”

The answer is … keep Republicans out of government

From dog catcher to the White House

You may succeed in that if the ballot banning gamble isn't stopped. One party rule does seem to be a leftist thing worldwide. Very Chinese in character.

Roe was bad law....Even the few remaining honest lefty law experts agreed.

The odds of a national ban are exactly zero...It would never pass congressional muster.

So STFU, hysterical scaremonger.
Opposed to the chaos that it's ending has caused. I ' d say exactly the opposite , taking down Roe vs Wade with a minority opinion was bad law.

You may succeed in that if the ballot banning gamble isn't stopped. One party rule does seem to be a leftist thing worldwide. Very Chinese in character.
Exactly what do you believe the end goal is in the republican ideology. That is their goal , Democrats are simply fighting that type of control and loss of freedom.

Opposed to the chaos that it's ending has caused. I ' d say exactly the opposite , taking down Roe vs Wade with a minority opinion was bad law.
DudeOpinion.jpg

Because it's logical. Late term abortions aren't done flippantly , they're done out of necessity. Most women having them are women who actually wanted more children. Also , I do not consider any reason for an abortion flippant but especially so about late-term abortions. What woman in her right mind would wait that long for an abortion , most abortions are done before 8 weeks.

Because it's logical. Late term abortions aren't done flippantly , they're done out of necessity. Most women having them are women who actually wanted more children. Also , I do not consider any reason for an abortion flippant but especially so about late-term abortions. What woman in her right mind would wait that long for an abortion , most abortions are done before 8 weeks.
By your own admission, it's actually not logical. If the vast majority of late term abortions happen due to medical conditions, then a prohibition on elective ones during the same period shouldn't be a problem. The fact that the pro-choice side is pushing for allowing elective ones shows the actual agenda.

Democrats have no interest in freedom. This is most exhibited by their views on guns and speech.
Guns have a problem that usually affects other people. That is a legitimate concern. I've never heard a Democrat try to.lit free speech. But republicans try to silence while groups of people's voices and ban books. What a joke you are.

There’s zero point in trying to talk to these right wing zealots

Just marginalize them

VOTE THEM OUT

ALL OF THEM

By your own admission, it's actually not logical. If the vast majority of late term abortions happen due to medical conditions, then a prohibition on elective ones during the same period shouldn't be a problem. The fact that the pro-choice side is pushing for allowing elective ones shows the actual agenda.
Either you can't read , or comprehend the written word. I said nothing to that effect. I even further clarified it so you couldn't do this crap but here you are again. I really don't care , you can make an ass of yourself all you want.

Guns have a problem that usually affects other people. That is a legitimate concern. I've never heard a Democrat try to.lit free speech. But republicans try to silence while groups of people's voices and ban books. What a joke you are.
If someone uses a gun to harm someone else and it's not in self-defense or in defense of another, then that's a problem with the person, not the gun.

As far as censorship goes, Democrats were all about censoring people during COVID. They claimed it was to fight "disinformation", but it turns out that a lot of the disinformation was actually true. The Twitter files show the extent to which the government and mostly Democrat officials pushed to censor anyone that went outside the approved narratives. Some local governments even threatened doctors with taking away their medical licenses.

There’s zero point in trying to talk to these right wing zealots

Just marginalize them

VOTE THEM OUT

ALL OF THEM
We are giving them a platform to vent their emotions. Although it is a burden for US , it may be cathartic for them. I really question if it's worth it at all. They seem to be lost in their delusions concerning life.

If someone uses a gun to harm someone else and it's not in self-defense or in defense of another, then that's a problem with the person, not the gun.

As far as censorship goes, Democrats were all about censoring people during COVID. They claimed it was to fight "disinformation", but it turns out that a lot of the disinformation was actually true. The Twitter files show the extent to which the government and mostly Democrat officials pushed to censor anyone that went outside the approved narratives. Some local governments even threatened doctors with taking away their medical licenses.
Sorry , I 've already given up on you. There is a problem with guns in this country and it needs to be addressed MORE not less. Live with it or die with the guns. Good bye.

Sorry , I 've already given up on you. There is a problem with guns in this country and it needs to be addressed MORE not less. Live with it or die with the guns. Good bye.
So much for supporting the government getting out of people's personal lives, eh?

Forum List

Back