Trump Threatens to Withdraw Endorsement of 'Disappointing' Mo Brooks

Yes Trump will be back in. Not sure if you see the polling lol democrats aren’t doing well abs seeing how democrats cheated in 2020 Im sure folks are eagerly waiting to vote again and to watch the polls.

You have a very active imagination.

he had a lot of choices that were recommended by the deep state to mix it up,, but people like Tillerson was in the inner circle of the state. His ass got fired.

Tillerson was the very epitome of an outsider. He had no connections to the "state". And yes he got fired so Trump could replace him with a swamp critter of the 1st degree.

So is Pence, whom I strongly suspect was behind a shit-ton of Trump's horrid selections and appointments.....His selection as veep was always a head scratcher.
I think Mike Pompeo was a little bit deep state but I wouldn’t mind seeing him named Vice President. He needs to drag to low iq independents and dumb ass libertarians.

What is this fake news hour? Lol I know you don’t read the news but do you have to embarrass your self?

Then list them. List the ties Tillerson had to the "state".

I will be happy to wait

You don’t think the CEO of the large oil company had political connections.. 😲😲😲 do you have autism?

I did not say he did not have political connections, I said he was not tied to the deep state. If all it take is political connections then Trump would be deep state as well since he had plenty of political connections.

So now, list Tillerson's actual connections to the deep state, or just look like the fool that you are.

Your choice .

Trump would be wise to pay more attention to libertarians, like Ron & Rand Paul...He'd very likely make far fewer shitty appointments.

Trump so damn far from being a libertarian there is no chance he would listen to one.

Trump would be wise to pay more attention to libertarians, like Ron & Rand Paul...He'd very likely make far fewer shitty appointments.
With national security being a big deal pompeo is ideal. Maybe after trump is elected make Paul secretary of State, or something where he could have a impact.

I did not say he did not have political connections, I said he was not tied to the deep state. If all it take is political connections then Trump would be deep state as well since he had plenty of political connections.

So now, list Tillerson's actual connections to the deep state, or just look like the fool that you are.

Your choice .
His actions speak for themselves. Who did speak to one going behind Trump’s back? Eh?

His actions speak for themselves. Who did speak to one going behind Trump’s back? Eh?

Thanks for admitting you can provide no connections to the "deep state".

Tillerson was hired for the very reason that he was an outsider. And then Trump fired him and replaced him with a true swamp critter, the one you want to now be VP.

Thanks for admitting you can provide no connections to the "deep state".

Tillerson was hired for the very reason that he was an outsider. And then Trump fired him and replaced him with a true swamp critter, the one you want to now be VP.
Again his actions speak for them selves.. look at who sponsored his book deal

Again his actions speak for them selves.. look at who sponsored his book deal

And again you cannot show a single tie to the "deep state" other than you do not like his actions.

And then you want a true swamp critter to be the VP.

Could you be less consistent if you tried?

Forum List

Back