Trump Threatens to Withdraw Endorsement of 'Disappointing' Mo Brooks

Actions are not a definition, they are two distinct and separate things.

That you do not understand this is beyond my ability to correct it seems. Even Oddball had the basic intelligence to come up with a definition, yet you lack even that
I don’t have to I gave you examples .. why fight it?

I don’t have to I gave you examples .. why fight it?

I do not want examples, I want you to look deep, find your balls and give a definition that all of your examples fall under.

But that is beyond you.

Donald Trump says he might not endorse Mo Brooks in his U.S. Senate campaign after the Alabama representative told voters to put 2020 claims of voter fraud "behind you."

Brooks was one of the first federal legislators to support Trump's effort to overturn the 2020 election. But at an August 21, 2021, rally, Brooks told supporters: "There are some people who are despondent about the voter fraud and election theft in 2020. Folks, put that behind you. Put that behind you. Yes. Look forward, look forward, look forward. Beat them in 2022, beat them in 2024."

The crowd began to boo Brooks before he added, "All right, well, look back at it, but go forward and take advantage of it."

After the rally, Brooks backpedaled, writing on Twitter, "The 2020 election was fraught with voter fraud & election theft on a massive scale. If only legal votes cast by eligible American citizens were counted, Trump won the election."
Nevertheless, seven months later, Trump expressed displeasure with Brooks' comment. "Mo Brooks is disappointing, Trump told The Washington Examiner in a Tuesday interview. "I'm determining right now, has Mo Brooks—has he changed?"

"I'm disappointed that he gave an inarticulate answer, and I'll have to find out what he means," Trump continued. "If it meant what he sounded like, I would have no problem changing [my endorsement] because when you endorse somebody, you endorse somebody based on principle. If he changed that principle, I would have no problem doing that."

You gotta give Trump credit, he knows how to keep these spineless, coward ass Republicans in line.
They committed to that one path and now..............................:heehee:

I didn’t ?? What did I say?

You have given examples, not a definition.

Let me see if I can help, but I doubt it.

The statement Emmitt Smith ran across the goal line" is an example of a touchdown.

But it is not the definition of a touch down nor does it tell you what a touchdown is.

Your examples of the "deep state" are the same, they do not define what it is. There is a reason why you cannot give a definition, and that is because it a made up thing that changes daily based upon nothing other than if you agree with an action or not.

In Trump's list of excuses.
He's not the one who lied. Mueller's inquiry said so. Hillary's computer surfaced with who did the collusion, and Mueller & Co. were right. It wasn't Trump. You're in over your head, surada. Ya better get a life jacket, because a flood is coming.

Less than 24 hours after Trump called Mo Brooks “disappointing” and threatened to endorse someone else, Brooks is up with in ad where he touts his role on Jan 6 as a badge of pride

That's what you get for being honest in today's GOP. The Man will shut you down and you have to grovel.
I have never seen a political party that is so cowardly. They let one man, who is the ultimate whiner, make them bend over and grab their ankles. The repub party no longer has a soul...unless trump tells them that they do, Mo should have called trump and had that statement cleared before he made it.

Lol proven wrong 🤣🤣🤣
It’s in the history books pal. Google lowest black unemployment.. trumps name is everywhere! No wars.. thats false? Huh huh huh?
Just thousand and thousands of dead people who listened to trump deny COVID for months.

I have never seen a political party that is so cowardly. They let one man, who is the ultimate whiner, make them bend over and grab their ankles. The repub party no longer has a soul...unless trump tells them that they do, Mo should have called trump and had that statement cleared before he made it.
Yeah, I don't know if American politics has ever seen anything like this.

And for a PERSON like this. THAT'S the MOST amazing part of the whole mess.

Forum List

Back