Trump Threatens to Withdraw Endorsement of 'Disappointing' Mo Brooks

That is just baseless babble, which is pretty much all you have. Trump said could fix Chicago in a week, he had 4yrs what happened?
He did .. when he was allowed to bring fbi in crime went down

You know this is the only place these racist cowards can use racial slurs and not worry about catching some hands.
Because words hurt, right Chuck?

I was over that by the time I was about seven. Grow up.

You're saying that speaking a word deserves a death sentence?

How many bad word users have you personally roughed up this week, Chuck? It's really easy to be a bad motherfucker when you're sitting at a keyboard, you coward.

He did .. when he was allowed to bring fbi in crime went down
Wow that's amazing nobody knew he solved the crime in Chicago, what year did that happen?

What is the Deep State, explain it throughly.

One person on this thread described it as this....entrenched, generation-spanning, unelected bureaucratic/technocratic leviathan, which is entirely insulated from any accountability for any of its malfeasance

I asked you a direct question can you answer it yes or no? God I wish we could go back to the days where everybody had a gun

I did answer it, in your world the media is part of the deep state, but then again so is everything else.

I have lots of guns, what would you like to do with them?

Because words hurt, right Chuck?

I was over that by the time I was about seven. Grow up.

You're saying that speaking a word deserves a death sentence?

How many bad word users have you personally roughed up this week, Chuck? It's really easy to be a bad motherfucker when you're sitting at a keyboard, you coward.
How many black folks have you called the Nword, spook or Sambo to their face?

Wow that's amazing nobody knew he solved the crime in Chicago, what year did that happen?

Stalin used fact checkers lol wake up slave

I asked you a direct question can you answer it yes or no? God I wish we could go back to the days where everybody had a gun
Come to my state. Everybody does. And nobody needs permission to carry it on their person at all times. It's peaceful here.

I did answer it, in your world the media is part of the deep state, but then again so is everything else.

I have lots of guns, what would you like to do with them?
You don’t think propaganda is administrated by left-wing media outlets?

How many black folks have you called the Nword, spook or Sambo to their face?
Back when White ghettos and black ghettos were next to each other? Every day and well deserved. My uncle ran into the middle of a black project and yelled come out here you fucking Naggers! (After my cousin was jumped)
Not one black person stepped foot outside of that project. So save your pathetic attempt to act like you’re stronger than everybody lol you had chains wrapped around your neck a few years ago

You don’t think propaganda is administrated by left-wing media outlets?

I think that propaganda is administrated by left-wing media outlets and right-wing outlets. Both do nothing but pump out propaganda.

Look, no matter how you spin it, Pompeo is far more "deep state" than Tillerson ever was and you want Pompeo to be your VP.

you have no credibility at all in this area.

Hell, you cannot even find the balls to define what the "deep state" is in your mind

Forum List

Back