Trump Threatens to Withdraw Endorsement of 'Disappointing' Mo Brooks

It speaks volumes about an elected official when bending the knee becomes necessary for an endorsement…

You think he did it because he wants the deep state?

I think he did it because even he knows the deep state is a myth he tells you all to keep your fired up.

Why do you think he did it?

Deep state is a Trump invention. Just another jackass conspiracy theory.
Riiiiiight.

There is absolutely no entrenched, generation-spanning, unelected bureaucratic/technocratic leviathan, which is entirely insulated from any accountability for any of its malfeasance......But anthropocentric Goebbels warmering, which has never ever been predictive, is a real thing!

:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think he did it because even he knows the deep state is a myth he tells you all to keep your fired up.

Why do you think he did it?
Head of homeland security was told to keep people in Mexico. Is he doing it? No why? Because ppl want low wage ppl that cause division in America to divide and conquer. Is that not deep state? Working on behalf of a shadow government?

I know why he did it.
I compare it to opening a restaurant. You hire people who have been fired from probably every restaurant in that city they’re are horrible human beings but then you’re also gonna hire really good people. Eventually the horrible people fall through the cracks but in order to keep the doors open do you have to have bodies. These hirings were bodies that were recommended by the deep state. Yes there are Republicans in the deep state.
When trump is back in I think you will see a very unique and mix of people in high positions and the media will freak out

Meh, Brooks comments come across as telling those who have no hope and think voting won't matter to look forward. As for TRUMP sounds like he's rethinking if Brooks is the strong enough candidate to win the nomination. You gotta give it to TRUMP for staying engaged, most former POTUS don't take risks with giving endorsements.

How many Trump associates have been indicted?
I think Steven bannon said it perfectly why ppl are being indicted. Deep state is freaking out lol

All noise. All noise.. we are winning hahahahah

Head of homeland security was told to keep people in Mexico. Is he doing it? No why? Because ppl want low wage ppl that cause division in America to divide and conquer. Is that not deep state? Working on behalf of a shadow government?

I know why he did it.
I compare it to opening a restaurant. You hire people who have been fired from probably every restaurant in that city they’re are horrible human beings but then you’re also gonna hire really good people. Eventually the horrible people fall through the cracks but in order to keep the doors open do you have to have bodies. These hirings were bodies that were recommended by the deep state. Yes there are Republicans in the deep state.
When trump is back in I think you will see a very unique and mix of people in high positions and the media will freak out

When Trump is back in? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Jokes aside, Trump's original hires were very unique and mix of people in high positions, and over the course of 4 years he got rid of them and replaced them all with what you would call deep staters.

When Trump is back in? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Jokes aside, Trump's original hires were very unique and mix of people in high positions, and over the course of 4 years he got rid of them and replaced them all with what you would call deep staters.
Yes Trump will be back in. Not sure if you see the polling lol democrats aren’t doing well abs seeing how democrats cheated in 2020 Im sure folks are eagerly waiting to vote again and to watch the polls.

he had a lot of choices that were recommended by the deep state to mix it up,, but people like Tillerson was in the inner circle of the state. His ass got fired.

but we will see, I hope he has some scouts looking at prospects while he’s running for president.

Forum List

Back