Trump Threatens to Withdraw Endorsement of 'Disappointing' Mo Brooks

I think that propaganda is administrated by left-wing media outlets and right-wing outlets. Both do nothing but pump out propaganda.

Look, no matter how you spin it, Pompeo is far more "deep state" than Tillerson ever was and you want Pompeo to be your VP.

you have no credibility at all in this area.

Hell, you cannot even find the balls to define what the "deep state" is in your mind
I defined deep state. You will pretend you can’t read until you grow tired of thinking you’re right. Grow up.

In which post number is this "definition" of yours?
I told you homeland security is ignoring a court order for remain in Mexico.. John jerry when he wasnt in office was working with Iran during the Trump administration. Biden is literally in office because of fake votes. Lol how much more evidence do you need?

Stalin used fact checkers lol wake up slave
The violence is still going on today fool, Trump and Barr did NOTHING to curb violence in Chicago. Are you that much of a foolish Trump Humper.

I told you homeland security is ignoring a court order for remain in Mexico.

That is not a definition, that is at best an example.

John jerry when he wasnt in office was working with Iran during the Trump administration.

again, an example, not a definition.

So, will you find your balls and give us a definition or not?

That's exactly what you guys are.
These are all the children of Saul. Saul Alinsky. One of his most basic rules and methodologies was defamation on a constant unrelenting basis.
If someone has a different viewpoint than you do stop calling them by their real name invented name for them that proves your point. Never use the real name again always use the assigned name which tends to be insulting, inflammatory and defamatory. Use it again and again... Over and over.... Use it until everyone is sick and tired of hearing it and then use it some more. They don't even know whose descendants they are.

Jo

That is not a definition, that is at best an example.

again, an example, not a definition.

So, will you find your balls and give us a definition or not?
their actions define the deep state. Wake the fuck up

their actions define the deep state. Wake the fuck up

so, still missing your balls.

I am shocked I tell, shocked.

Let us know when you find them and post an actual definition.

You're wasting your breath. Alabama people of all walks are some of the smartest people in the world, and nobody can fool them any more after what they've been through. In fact, they're like other American voters. We know the deep state pulled a fast one in 2020, and they think they got away with it. There will come a day when the Democrats will pay a price for supporting the Deep State and not all the American people who know the score about lying, cheating Democrats to achieve communist state bliss for them and total control over free people, which will likely not go down.

Biden won the election. Your accusations of massive voter fraud are pure BULLSHIT.

Knock off the blathering. It makes you look pitiful.

I just said Their actions define the deep state. What don’t you understand?

That is a weak balless cop out. This allows you to call any action you do not like part of the deep state and ignore the deep state folks that you hope are your VP.

Give is a definition, why can you not do that?

That is a weak balless cop out. This allows you to call any action you do not like part of the deep state and ignore the deep state folks that you hope are your VP.

Give is a definition, why can you not do that?
You got the definition.. you disagree?

You got the definition.. you disagree?

I did not get a definition, I got examples. They are not the same thing. That you think they are says much about your intelligence.

Their actions are the definition.. what don’t you get?

Actions are not a definition, they are two distinct and separate things.

That you do not understand this is beyond my ability to correct it seems. Even Oddball had the basic intelligence to come up with a definition, yet you lack even that

Forum List

Back