Trump testifying live before Jan. 6 committee would require 'negotiation,' Kinzinger says

Only issue here is there will be no J6 committee after J3, 2023.
Good point. After November the 8th, some of them will be lame ducks. The two "Republicans" already are, in fact.
Show me the video of Trump being pressured or unsure because of hostile questioning.
It's a hoot.

Nice try. Serously, you attempted to respond. But your video proves my point, at least going by the first exchange.

The lawyer asked him if he said that he had the greatest memory in the world, and he said "I have a good memory." That's how you avoid a trap laid by a lawyer.

Dissappointed, the lawyer presssed, "is it the greatest memory in the world?" Trump said that his memory is good, but he doesn't want to talk about other people (who might have a better memory). The lawyer then asked Trump if he had said it, and Trump said, "I don't remember, as good as my memory is." That's not an answer from a pressured and unsure person, who stumbles. That's a brilliant reposte.

Trump asked if the lawyer had proof that he had said it. First the reporter offered to "play the tape," but then it turned out it was something a reporter reported that Trump said, not necessarily something Trump said. So, the lawyer tried to get Trump to lie by using lies himself. In court, that would have been objected to as "facts not in evidence," but in a deposition, there's more leeway. That part would never be played for a jury.

But maybe he did say it. He didn't deny it. Trump uses hyperbole all the time and Dems are either too stupid, or pretend to be too stupid to understand that it is hyperbole.

"I've driven over this bridge a million times, and it's never been this congested." "My wife is the most beautiful woman in the world." Am I lying? No, I'm using hyperbole. Trump is allowed to do that, just like anyone else.

This is exactly what I would expect a J6 questioning of Trump to be like.

I assume the first example would be the best example, but I'll watch it later. Can you give me a hint, though? At what time stamp is the best example of Trump being pressured or unsure?

Last edited:
agreed the committee will never allow him too

we already see them back peddling
Of course they will
They just want to go on record for inviting him

They know he lacks the courage to testify
Hillary did it, Ivanka did it
Trump hides

Of course they will

Trump hides
correct they just wanted to be on record invite g jim they will never actually allow i to n to testify

glad we agree

Trump asked if the lawyer had proof that he had said it. First the reporter offered to "play the tape," but then it turned out it was something a reporter reported that Trump said, not necessarily something Trump said. So, the lawyer tried to get Trump to lie by using lies himself. In court, that would have been objected to as "facts not in evidence," but in a deposition, there's more leeway. That part would never be played for a jury.
Ffs, you raving loon, under continued questioning and after trying to deflect, the LOTUS admitted he had said he had one of the all time great memories.

The funny part of that was in another segment, where he couldn't remember the name of 'good' Trump University staff.

There's other bits just as funny, especially when they're talking about education fraud. You'll like it.

Last edited:
Ffs, you raving loon, under continued questioning and after trying to deflect, the LOTUS admitted he had said he had one of the all time great memories.
Look up the word hyperbole before you make yourself look even dumber.

That really was the best you've got?

The funny part of that was in another segment, where he couldn't remember the name of 'good' Trump University staff.

There's other bits just as funny, especially when they're talking about education fraud. You'll like it.
"LOTUS"?

God, you're precious!

:laughing0301:

Of course they will

Trump hides

even though donny has said he never settles, he always does - or only the mob 'takes the fifth' & that's all he's done in front of NYS AG letitia james.

he's nothing but what he likes to grab when it comes to being held accountable.

Of course they will

Trump hides
Trump said he would testify if it was televised live so the Clowns couldn’t lie about what he says.

Why isn't it on the schedule?

Forum List

Back