Trump testifying live before Jan. 6 committee would require 'negotiation,' Kinzinger says

Trump also said he'd testify in the Mueller probe but changed his mind when his keepers reminded him that he's a lying pile of shit who would get nailed with a perjury charge if he testified under oath. Which is what will happen if he shows up for a Jan. 6 hearing.

Personally I hope he does testify because he'll lie theu his fucking teeth just like he does about everything else.
He's not going to come anywhere near sworn testimony.

This is all just bluster.

Remember all the chatter about ALL the Secret Service agents who were supposed to be willing to "testify" refuting what Cassidy Huchinson said happened in the presidential limo/SUV?

That turned out to be a big nothingburger.

No one came forward to "testify."

It will be the same with the swollen orange dog turd.

He's not going to come anywhere near sworn testimony.

This is all just bluster.

Remember all the chatter about ALL the Secret Service agents who were supposed to be willing to "testify" refuting what Cassidy Huchinson said happened in the presidential limo/SUV?

That turned out to be a big nothingburger.

No one came forward to "testify."

It will be the same with the swollen orange dog turd.
Nazi Piglosi never called them to testify, Dumbass.

They said they would. The SS said they could.

When Trump is pressured or unsure….he lies
That is what he does

His lawyers know that and everyone in Congress knows that

No way he testifies under oath
Show me the video of Trump being pressured or unsure because of hostile questioning.

You seriously think Bennie Tokenson or Adam Schiffshow are capable of rattling him?

Schiff looks like Sling Blade:

1665964358205.png

Uncle Thompson may want to give Trump a stripe or two for Massa Schiff, but it ain't happening.

1665964514264.png

Keep dreaming.

I think the J6 Committee should agree to have testimony from the FPOTUS live on TV.

They of course can provide some basic ground rules for the testimony.

For example, if a question is asked about the events of January 6th and the FPOTUS starts into a screed having nothing to do with January 6th and attempts to deflect with false information about the November election, then the Chairman or Vice-Chairman should have a button that does two things:
  • (A) Mutes the microphone,
  • (B) Causes the media news feed video camera to end and shift the camera from the FPOTUS to either the Chairman or Vice-Chairman (whichever activates the switch).
The Chair (or Vice-Chair) can then inform the FPOTUS that live feed will be restored only for responses germane to the question asked.

Similar to a Judge in Court preventing a witness from going off into non relevant rants when questioned by either the Defense Attorney or Prosecutor.

Fully support the FPOTUS having a chance to respond to Committee questions regarding the events of January 6th.

WW
Why in the world would Trump agree to that?

Not his fault the Dems know they cannot defeat him except by stacking the deck.

He already said he would if it was televised live.

What is the Shit Show Committee afraid of?
I wonder why you call the Select Committe to be a "shit show". It seems for you to make this comment without posting the facts to make this statement, would be something interesting.

Did you watch the Special Committee? If so, please enlighten me and other readers for this comment.

I wonder why you call the Select Committe to be a "shit show". It seems for you to make this comment without posting the facts to make this statement, would be something interesting.

Did you watch the Special Committee? If so, please enlighten me and other readers for this comment.
Watched some of it.

Tell me: What huge evidence and revelations did they uncover that wasn’t known before?

The woman who lied doesn’t count. The SS debunked her lies within hours.

Watched some of it.

Tell me: What huge evidence and revelations did they uncover that wasn’t known before?

The woman who lied doesn’t count. The SS debunked her lies within hours.
Question: "Tell me: What huge evidence and revelations did they uncover that wasn’t known before?"

Answer: I knew When I watched it all: It was an attempted coup to overturn the election.

I Learned: Who, Where, What (weaponry) and How the Insurrection was planned.

Last edited:
Question: "Tell me: What huge evidence and revelations did they uncover that wasn’t known before?"

Answer: I knew When I watched it all: It was an attempted coup to overturn the election.

I Learned: Who, Where, What (weaponry) and How the Insurrection was planned.
And the evidence for all that is?

It's a shit show, because it was an over-produced evening drama, not a real hearing. The actors playing witnesses were rehearsed and their lines re-written over and over. Those who could not be trusted to stay on script had the tapes of the rehearsals played instead of testifying in person.

All of the panelists read every word they spoke from cue scripts on their desks. No one who might ask an off-script question was allowed on the panel.

The reason they don't want Trump to testify live without editing is because it would go from a scripted fake reality show, to an actual reality show. If there is one thing Dems don't want in the Trump investigations, it's reality.

Forum List

Back