Trump testifying live before Jan. 6 committee would require 'negotiation,' Kinzinger says

What testimony? Post it.
Sadly, you had the time to listen to all of the testimonies. Yet being a good liberal Democrat I'll provide what you wanted.

They didn’t because the Clown Show never asked them to testify, Chowderhead.
I just don't know any other way to impart to you Trumptards how utterly ridiculous you make yourself look when you keep repeating completely FALSE bullshit claims like this to people who KNOW they are false and know where the initial false infromation originates from!
You are not fooling anyone.

You DON'T know what you are fucking talking about!

ANYONE with any credible, relevant, and useful information to the January 6th Committee's case has a standing invitation to schedule testimony.
The committee has made that clear.

How about this,
If these people (agents) ACTUALLY exist then they must have identities right?
You know, like names and stuff.
Who are they?

Can you provide a single credible link to ANYBODY....one single other agent who has gone on record....any record....swearing under oath (like Cassidy Huchinson has) that there is a different version of events than what she provided?

No. You can't.

How about a link at least to some credible interview with one of these people saying on record that Nancy Pelosi is blocking their testimony?

I'll wait.

Otherwise you're just pulling these claims out of your ass....because you just don't mind looking stupid and misinformed I guess.

It comes with the MAGAt Trumptard territory right?

I just don't know any other way to impart to you Trumptards how utterly ridiculous you make yourself look when you keep repeating completely FALSE bullshit claims like this to people who KNOW they are false and know where the initial false infromation originates from!
You are not fooling anyone.

You DON'T know what you are fucking talking about!

ANYONE with any credible, relevant, and useful information to the January 6th Committee's case has a standing invitation to schedule testimony.
The committee has made that clear.

How about this,
If these people (agents) ACTUALLY exist then they must have identities right?
You know, like names and stuff.
Who are they?

Can you provide a single credible link to ANYBODY....one single other agent who has gone on record....any record....swearing under oath (like Cassidy Huchinson has) that there is a different version of events than what she provided?

No. You can't.

How about a link at least to some credible interview with one of these people saying on record that Nancy Pelosi is blocking their testimony?

I'll wait.

Otherwise you're just pulling these claims out of your ass....because you just don't mind looking stupid and misinformed I guess.

It comes with the MAGAt Trumptard territory right?
Here, get educated you ignorant moron.

They didn’t because the Clown Show never asked them to testify, Chowderhead.
I did a little of your research for you.

This is the most current reporting I can find on this subject.
Everything else in other sources is slightly older than this.

Top Secret Service agents who tried to undermine former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony to the Jan. 6 committee have hired private lawyers and are refusing to cooperate with the investigation, members of the panel said over the weekend.

Here, get educated you ignorant moron.

Top Secret Service agents who tried to undermine former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony to the Jan. 6 committee have hired private lawyers and are refusing to cooperate with the investigation, members of the panel said over the weekend.
So members of the shit show say they have not showed up? Funny how they don’t show where they requested they testify.

Where are the subpoenas? Weird.

What happened to we dont negotiate with terrorists?

The House Jan. 6 committee investigating last year's Capitol riot would need to negotiate with former President Donald Trump if he were to offer to testify live in response to the panel's subpoena, Rep. Adam Kinzinger said Sunday.

"I think that's going to be a negotiation," Kinzinger, R-Ill., a member of the committee, told ABC "This Week" anchor George Stephanopoulos. "I'll only address that when we know for sure whether or not the president has tried to push to come in and talk to us live."

"He's made it clear he has nothing to hide, [that's] what he said. So he should come in on the day we asked him to come in. If he pushes off beyond that, we'll figure out what to do next," Kinzinger said.

He dodged Stephanopoulos' question on whether Trump should be held in criminal contempt if he does not comply with the subpoena.

"Do you believe that the Justice Department, if the president refuses, should hold him in criminal contempt?" Stephanopoulos asked.
Only issue here is there will be no J6 committee after J3, 2023.

Fuck the panel.

ZERO cooperation with Stalinists.

They can eat shit and die.

What happened to we dont negotiate with terrorists?

The House Jan. 6 committee investigating last year's Capitol riot would need to negotiate with former President Donald Trump if he were to offer to testify live in response to the panel's subpoena, Rep. Adam Kinzinger said Sunday.

"I think that's going to be a negotiation," Kinzinger, R-Ill., a member of the committee, told ABC "This Week" anchor George Stephanopoulos. "I'll only address that when we know for sure whether or not the president has tried to push to come in and talk to us live."

"He's made it clear he has nothing to hide, [that's] what he said. So he should come in on the day we asked him to come in. If he pushes off beyond that, we'll figure out what to do next," Kinzinger said.

He dodged Stephanopoulos' question on whether Trump should be held in criminal contempt if he does not comply with the subpoena.

"Do you believe that the Justice Department, if the president refuses, should hold him in criminal contempt?" Stephanopoulos asked.
Just ignore this ass hole committee. It has as much authority as other ass holes.

Just ignore this ass hole committee. It has as much authority as other ass holes.

lol

If I get a subpoena from them I'll get on live national television and tear it up.

Just like that shriveled khunnt Nancy Pelosi tore up Trump's State of the Union address.

I ain't skeert of these pig fucking Stalinists. I eat their kind for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They're a bunch of arrogant snot nosed little elitist pricks, and I'm REAL good at leveling that particular playing field.

The only way they win is with abject authoritarianism, and if that's the way things go I start operating a little differently. Then you won't hear much from me in public political forums anymore

Trump also said he'd testify in the Mueller probe but changed his mind when his keepers reminded him that he's a lying pile of shit who would get nailed with a perjury charge if he testified under oath. Which is what will happen if he shows up for a Jan. 6 hearing.

Personally I hope he does testify because he'll lie theu his fucking teeth just like he does about everything else.
he provided written testimony under oath

They're maybe afraid he won't testify under oath and will just try and give a prepared speech. If he answers questions under oath and doesn't take the 5th he'll go directly to jail without passing go. He can't open his mouth without a lie coming out.
More likely just try to give an unprepared rant.

Trump also said he'd testify in the Mueller probe but changed his mind when his keepers reminded him that he's a lying pile of shit who would get nailed with a perjury charge if he testified under oath. Which is what will happen if he shows up for a Jan. 6 hearing.

Personally I hope he does testify because he'll lie theu his fucking teeth just like he does about everything else.
You're TERRIFIED! It's so much fun!

22 days

STFU, you detanged lunatic.

I stopped reading your crap at this point, as you proved you are a mentally unstable, hate-driven, TDS-suffering snowflake, and anything you wrote after this was meaningless.
You forgot "sock".

Forum List

Back