Title 42 Back On Again

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I'm getting dizzy. What is Biden's stance again and how does he compare Venezuelan's to other immigrants? What's the difference? Could it be the midterms? But even that doesn't make any sense. He just needs to pin the tail on the donkey and stick with wherever the tail lands. Are Progressives and other democrats on board with this?

This is great news. I also heard today that Biden actually hasn't gotten rid of many of Trump's immigration policies and now this. I don't want to hear anymore about Biden's so called "open borders" when he is doing exactly like Trump.
You have no clue. Illegal immigration and illegal drugs are flooding into the country at rates never seen before. And they are both headed your way, assuming you live somewhere in America.

This is great news. I also heard today that Biden actually hasn't gotten rid of many of Trump's immigration policies and now this. I don't want to hear anymore about Biden's so called "open borders" when he is doing exactly like Trump.
Bullshit! Biden has let millions over the border since taking office. Did you not notice the way Martha's Vineyard people reacted when they were shipped there from Texas?

Already Biden has let more illegals over the border than Reagan gave amnesty to in 1988.

Last edited:
Bullshit! Biden has let millions over the border since taking office. Did you not notice the way Martha's Vineyard people reacted when they were shipped there from Texas?

Already Biden has let more illegals over the border than Reagan gave amnesty to in 1988.
Seems they were granted citizenship recently due to the bus trip based on faulty pretenses. Whoops!

How about expelling the 4 million illegals that he welcomed in for the last two years. The damage of those is done. It needs to be reversed not just slowed. I really don't care what you "don't want to hear." When Biden/democrats remedy the damage that they have caused, we can move on.

However, we need to stop them in their tracks instead of letting them in and then expelling them. The open borders encourage them to come. We shouldn't have to expel them.

I don't know how the quote button functions so I'll just Independentthinker ...

My personal opinion is that the immigration system is broken and its needs a complete overhaul. Letting too many in, not enough resources etc. Most immigrants come over by plane and overstay their visas. Why aren't we doing something about this? No wall stops them. I think a national ID is needed for all people entering the U.S. Cops can stop anyone at anytime and ask for ID which has citizenship status on it. Don't have one? You are jailed and deported on the spot. This is what they do in Europe.

This is what they do in Europe.
Not exactly. I was stopped in Munich some years ago and the cop asked me, Alcohol? I said that I only spoke English and he waved me on. He wasn't concerned in the slightest what my nationality was. He wasn't overly concerned with enforcing a drunk driver checkpoint either.

I don't know how the quote button functions so I'll just Independentthinker ...

My personal opinion is that the immigration system is broken and its needs a complete overhaul. Letting too many in, not enough resources etc. Most immigrants come over by plane and overstay their visas. Why aren't we doing something about this? No wall stops them. I think a national ID is needed for all people entering the U.S. Cops can stop anyone at anytime and ask for ID which has citizenship status on it. Don't have one? You are jailed and deported on the spot. This is what they do in Europe.
So instead of closing the borders again & disincentivizing illegal immigration, we should just go with a "show me your papers" police state?
That's f*ing brilliant!

Any other deep thoughts you want to share rook?

Not exactly. I was stopped in Munich some years ago and the cop asked me, Alcohol? I said that I only spoke English and he waved me on. He wasn't concerned in the slightest what my nationality was. He wasn't overly concerned with enforcing a drunk driver checkpoint either.
Interesting. I lived overseas for a long time and was asked for my ID many times.

So instead of closing the borders again & disincentivizing illegal immigration, we should just go with a "show me your papers" police state?
That's f*ing brilliant!

Any other deep thoughts you want to share rook?

View attachment 710969
I didn't say not to close the border and not to disincentivize illegal immigration. Please read my comment again and not make up things I never said. Thanks

Interesting. I lived overseas for a long time and was asked for my ID many times.
I also lived in Japan for a number of years and was NEVER asked for an ID. I've visited ten European countries and with the exception of entry to the country, banks and renting a hotel room, I was never asked for an ID either.

I also lived in Japan for a number of years and was NEVER asked for an ID. I've visited ten European countries and with the exception of entry to the country, banks and renting a hotel room, I was never asked for an ID either.
Japan is kind of on an island.. ;)

SO you had to produce ID EVERY NIGHT and every time you went into a bank to move money.

Forum List

Back